2020-03-22 17:00:40

Without insulting, this game does not stick, I constantly click on retry download and nothing! Why the French can release a decent game and there is no problem running it and you can't even play it here. Error loading Wersion blablabla retry download retry download and nothing happens. The Chinese can do better seriously! It's just as heavy as regular food made from stinking flour and rancid spices. I haven't seen my life yet so frustrating.

2020-03-22 18:55:06

lol?

2020-03-22 21:22:09

This game is really playable, so please dont type any stupid sentences.

2020-03-22 23:02:33

does anyone know how to unlock the barrio where it wants you to signup for an account?  Every time I try to signup I get taken to an error page.

Want to order food, but can't get out? Try this .
https://postmat.es/Tw5eUTrBn4

2020-03-27 17:52:06

Hi all, after trying the first basic training mition, i must say the following:
I just wish that the navigation was better. for example i got lost a little when i needed to check out the virtual training pod or what ever you call them. But i kept on trying and trying, and eventualy i found it. The coding was totaly accessible, and it worked. it made me think for a while LOL, since i don't reelly do java script coding. But once i put it all together in my head, i could understand it all, and after the 3rd attempt of the final part of the mission i could manage to finish the basic training, and i could understand what the problem was. All i had difficulty in understanding, was to run the code, but i was quite stupid and did not listen for the "run code " button. but it is a cool game. and if i could write feedback to them, i deffinately would. All i can say is keep up the great work!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-03-28 17:44:19 (edited by Dragonlee 2020-03-28 17:47:22)

this game looks really cool, but I dont get how to play this accessibly at all. I managed to type a character name, then someone had to choose a avatar for me since I couldnt figure out how to select it myself... then I talk to cedric and dialogue was accessible enough, but then trying to wander around and interact with stuff I get nothing. People here talk about some navigation system, but I have no idea what they mean. Do I need to turn it on somehow?

Could someone walk me through getting started in this game? Do I need to download a special version different than the one on the site?