2020-03-15 07:00:27 (edited by Dark 2020-03-15 07:11:17)

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, I work all night and I sleep all day.
I cut down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lavatory,
On Sundays I write updates, whilst drinking strong coffee!

Hmmm, thinking about where that sort of thing ends up, maybe it wood be better to truncate the song and not branch out too much, instead I'll just leaf everyone with the fruits of my labours as I post this weeks update log.

---- then again, if my puns are that bad I'd probably have been better sticking with the wild flowers and women's clothing.

To anyone not familiar with the perils of lumberjacking you can Find out more here

Updates by dark:
Planet life: added slightly different note on the third chapter to reflect gameplay changes.
Blind quest: Added Ios as a platform, plus slightly updated description.
Pitchblack, audio pong: Entry and description.

Pizza presser: Entry and description.
Sheep incremental: entry and description.
Rebuild the universe: entry and description.
Drowning in problems: Entry and necessarily short description to prevent spoilers.

InFinicrawl: miner cleanup.

Crypt shyfter: posted link to the games’ new home on itch.io, since the games are now being sold by an author of erotic fantasy alongside her own games,  and details of new pricing structure.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-15 23:07:02

Nice reference to Monti  Python.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-03-16 12:09:49

I wondered if anyone would get the reference, though I put a link to the original song just in case.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)