2020-03-21 19:45:59

In case nobody has noticed, OP hasn't come back to this topic.  I think we can consider this matter closed.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-03-22 12:37:04 (edited by Still_Standing 2020-03-22 12:37:50)

at 26  i agree, lets consider the  end of this  discution

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-03-24 12:49:20

Bám! You've catched me!
After reading those posts (I've noticed that a majority disagreed with it) I do have to get my opinion for what I've been reading.
@21 69 christians? That's so ironic, unless I've forgoten something about his bann.
At others: I was dooing absolutely? nothing since I've joined in 2013. In that tyme only I was in klango. Only that tyme when I've remembered that at that year a new version of Vocalizer for NVDA was releaced!
But since then the developer didn't update it to the latest vocalizer version, but thanks to the factorzation of the code I must confirm it, but I was not dooing nothing at that year. Ah, and since I was in school and that tyme i had a musical band which I really remember...

73 Wj3u

2020-03-24 19:25:23

This is correct. As far as I can see, Electro didn't start participating in the community until 2015 for what that's worth. That being said, that doesn't solve some of the other issues. Not even YouTube could limit age access when there necks depended on it. They got sued for collecting information on children. If Google and there massive pool of resources couldn't figure out how to set age limits effectively, the odds aren't looking all that good for a small forum with only volunteer staff.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2020-03-24 20:14:11

@29, actually he did. He had several other accounts he used before 2015. Arabic2000 and 3000, and I believe a couple others as well.