2020-03-10 03:39:11

@Jayd, anyone who exploits the weaknesses of anyone is a evil bastard who should be punished. Do you know that episode of spongebob where Mr. Krabs uses Gary to attract money, in the process damaging Gary? Its just the same way.

I tend to use the wrong words especially when I've got a million and 5 ideas rushing through my mind. 500K of those ideas are on the post itself, another 500K on other things, like exams next week, and one idea is what I wanna eat.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-03-10 04:05:00

Does what you wana eat include pineapple pizza?

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2020-03-10 05:08:28

Not again...

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

Thumbs up

2020-03-10 06:22:50

Is that worse than hamburger pizza? lol

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

Thumbs up

2020-03-10 07:39:50

if I want to prove to someone that I've bought the code, I think I should get a recording. take this for example. I buy scrolling battles pro off of hayley. Then she records, because you can fake writing, herself, saying that she has indeed sold it to me. Then there would be no issues and I think that should be what happens.

2020-03-10 09:42:14

@80, na, i bot sbp and  nothing crazy like that happened...

Thumbs up

2020-03-10 10:16:24

@80: The only way this works is if people wanting to validate the proof know the voices of the people involved. If you don't know their voices, you could come to the incorrect conclusion that fake proof submitted by someone was the real thing.

Thumbs up

2020-03-11 21:30:35

hey admins and mods!
sinse you know now that this creacher that's dont have any human shape is fighter what ever its his name, why not do something, anything that includes cloning is making me nuts!
also, coading such a thing wont take a 3h or so so why bother cloning!
i'm sorry if this offend anyone of the admins team but anything includes cloning or anything that can harm the devs who are trying to leave all of this cloning shit behind and make something new will harm me as a part of the blind peaple in the forim, that's why we dont have that much games!
also, fighter, if this poste offend you, i'll be really happy!

Thumbs up

2020-03-12 05:31:41 (edited by secret_land 2020-03-12 05:58:57)

wait, what do you mean. Your grammary so bad, sorry about that, I'm know the rules, but I even cante read propery this post

start of my signature.
I admit that I am a very moody person. I understand that most things are wrong, I do very good things in my mouth and make people incredibly happy. But I'm not sure that people in most places understand my purpose, I think I'm wrong somewhere ... It's impossible for me to correct myself alone, and no one will help me.
end of my signature.

Thumbs up

2020-03-12 05:56:19 (edited by secret_land 2020-03-12 05:59:42)

Hello moderators.
I want to ask you to close this Topic.
I certainly took a lot of time here because of the enormous jealousy and caused you to be very interested in this Topic.
I also apologize for this.
There were a lot of game sellers from Haily, and I wondered if these were not real, why you didn't close these Topics and mark them as clone.
Then I learned the facts.
Anyway, just turn off Topic ...

start of my signature.
I admit that I am a very moody person. I understand that most things are wrong, I do very good things in my mouth and make people incredibly happy. But I'm not sure that people in most places understand my purpose, I think I'm wrong somewhere ... It's impossible for me to correct myself alone, and no one will help me.
end of my signature.

Thumbs up

2020-03-12 10:48:08

Just bringing this back up again. Hopefully this can be delt with now. There's quite clearly enough proof that rules are being broken here.

Thumbs up

2020-03-12 11:37:32

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
make a topic about a game which no one gaved you the sorce of, not leagle, and now you're asking to close this topic, oh wait, google translate will say tirn off the topic, I really dont know where are the mods

Thumbs up

2020-03-12 12:57:23

this is,
I have no words lol.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-03-12 20:41:59

Moderation: