2020-03-06 08:52:57

Hello, when I purchased super egg hunt + I assumed I would have all of the modes, but I don't. And I'm not very good at the game, the best mode I am is classic with score 91, and the person at the top has 117. can people provide some tips to improve?

2020-03-06 10:50:46

To unlock all the modes, you have to get 3 or 4 trophies in each game. To get better score, you have to be fast on collecting the eggs. The best way to do that is go to a position where there are a lot of eggs that is close to each other.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-03-06 22:28:26

Yeah the different game modes have to be unlocked.
I have a question as well.
I purchased the game two weeks ago, but I haven't been able to activate my key because I haven't been near my comp. I was just wondering what the purpose of the configure menu option is

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-03-07 00:29:35

the configure option just lets you set your name for the free scoreboards. I do agree though that it is very misleading, as it does say the other modes can be unlocked by purchasing the game, not purchasing the game and then getting trophees.

2020-03-07 00:42:27

Ok thanks.
And that's not really misleading. You aren't going to get everything handed to you just because you purchased the game. It wouldn't be very challenging if you had all the game modes given to you upon purchase

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-03-07 01:14:22 (edited by DJWolfy 2020-03-07 01:14:40)

yeah but it does say, the other 11 modes can be unlocked upon purchasing the game.

2020-03-07 03:07:44

The configuration menu is there for the free mode. Once you've registered the game, the menu is completely vanish

2020-03-07 04:14:34

woo hoo, I got all the modes without getting number one on anything!

2020-03-07 07:04:18

This is not misleading. It's typical. Saying that purchasing the game can unlock other game modes does not mean that the act of purchase itself is the key to unlocking game modes. It simply means that this is the first gate, so to speak. i.e., if you don't purchase the game, you can't unlock other game modes.

My favourite mode, hands down, is Chicken Coop. If I don't get a score over 300, I feel like I played a bad round. I routinely spend the first twenty seconds yoinking eggs and ignoring clocks; this way, when chickens start coming down from the top of the board, I can pluck a couple of clocks and start killing them. I usually kill between 12-28 chickens per board if I'm lucky, usually more toward the upper edge of that range. I try and get them into groups before destroying them. More chickens = more eggs. This is a mode that'll let you earn quite a few trophies, if only because it's the easiest way to rack up clocks, eggs and chicken kills.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-03-07 07:20:46

Good luck getting number 1 on all of those scoreboards. It took me literally an entire afternoon, evening, and half the night of almost constant play.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-03-07 07:25:37

It seams to me there is some trophy bugs in the game. When playing a mode a certain amount of time, I usually get a trophy, however now i didn’t get it

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-03-07 07:38:45

some, you just don't, time attack for example. I think my favourite mode would've to be boost blitz, although I really like hyper hunt. Wow Hayde, very impressive chicken coop scores you are talking about there! Perhaps one day I'll be getting scores like that, too?

2020-03-08 16:10:48

Have to agree with Jayde on Chicken Coop being my favorite mode by far. I haven't hunted eggs in forever and a half, but I used to spend entirely too much time on that one.

2020-03-08 16:23:41

I think my absolute top score ever on Chicken Coop was something like 388 or 378 or something crazy.
I can usually nail 320-340 or so on a really good day, 300-320 on the average, and anything lower than that is, for me at least, below average.

2020-03-08 19:53:08

Hmm, I should see if I can get similar scores. I know I had more than 300, but not sure how much more.

2020-03-09 00:36:10 (edited by DJWolfy 2020-03-09 00:36:41)

what's priority. clocks for chickens, or clocks for time? because as soon as the 2 minutes voice goes, my mind just goes, oh, let's go get a clock. and then I get 1, 2, 3, 4 clocks and before I know it they are al gone.

2020-03-09 02:25:13

Okay, so here's a scenario for you.
Say you're coming down the middle of the board, from top to bottom. You've got a group of chickens off to your left someplace shadowing you. You hear one clock to your right. As soon as you start moving that way, you hear two, maybe three more. There are eggs as well. So what do you do?
Easy. Grab one clock and immediately beeline west. Kill whichever chickens you can. When the clock's about to run out, go back east. Collect the eggs around the clocks, see how that goes. If you hear any chickens, grab a clock and go kill it. If you don't, eventually just grab the clocks and beat feet out of there; you won't get kills every time, obviously.

2020-03-09 06:35:58

Any idea on getting.a higher score in boost blitz mode?

2020-03-10 07:48:10

luck -- lol, there must be some way to do it though

2020-03-13 01:07:29

I might have to pick this game up again. I've never scored anywhere near 300 points in Chicken Coop, I think my highest ever score was 258. The problem for me is that the groups of eggs are really close together, and sometimes it's hard to center them. This isn't just a problem with Chicken Coop, of course, it's just more noticeable in that game.

What are some of you guys' favorite trophies? Mine, hands down, is Chicken Nuggets, though Fearsome Phillip is a close second.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-03-13 02:34:50

Cheap Plug, Phearsome Philip, Chicken Nuggets, Superchicken (which was a cartoon back in the day, BTW), Prank Call, Chronomentrophobia.
On the other hand, Shane broke it, Shannon's seal of approval and You managed to beat Jammin Jerry at Nervous Breakdown don't really do a lot for me.

2020-03-13 04:33:46

Yeah, I can agree with the ones you dislike. I always wondered what Super Chicken was referencing. Now I know.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-03-29 10:36:41

do you know how to get the trophy for collecting 146 eggs in hiper hunt

2020-03-29 10:47:59

well, here's what you do:
you collect 146 eggs!
boom!
true though, that one is quite difficult to obtain.

2020-03-29 10:49:18

I know that. can you tell me how to get 146 eggs?