2020-03-01 03:07:24 (edited by Dark 2020-03-01 17:35:59)

No! I must resist! ---- Must not make seasonal based pun.
Must! just move on to updates! yes, Move on quick,! March updates have been ordered!

Resistance is futile!

Updates by dark:

Fixed links and changed license info to 7-128 software gamebook perceptions edition, synonyms and antonyms, scrambled sayings and inspector cindy the forgetful sailor, plus miner entry cleanups.

Changed license for Entombed to donation and added note the game is now free.

changed genre and added note on abandonware status plus miner cleanup for pages of inspector cindy titles: when Irish spies are smiling, fall from grace, lights out and the unfinished symphony, as well as 7-128’s last two memory puzzle games, snow flake and orchestra.

Zombies, run: entry, description and links.

Updates by Pitermach:

Bulwark and the city of flesh, Entry, description and links.

Fixed links to HEARtREAD.

Also cleaned up entries for Superliam, Angel gift, Audio formula 1 and Judgement day.

Updates by Aaron:
Atorian, general entry clean up, fix of spelling mistakes and trailing html code.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-01 05:51:09

that reminds me, thanks for reminding me about l-works i want to buy super egg hunt + for my birthday

2020-03-01 09:33:37

Awesome, Bulwark has an entry! And it's a very well written one, too. smile

There's just one tiny, not very important mistake I found: The developer is listed as Get In The Damn Box. That makes sense; you'd expect it'd be spelled that way. But I checked the website, and everywhere the name is mentioned, it's getinthedamnbox. No spaces, and for some reason not even capitalized.

Code 7, meanwhile, needs a space added, since it's currently listed as Code7.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-03-01 13:26:39

Hi, how about adding bit life and the life simulator to the db?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-03-01 15:44:14 (edited by Dark 2020-03-01 15:45:02)

@Mayana, you can thank Pitermach for the Bulwark entry. Actually I appreciate he took care of this since with my lady doing radio therapy, I've been stuck with my laptop which has 3gb of ram and a track pad so wouldn't be good to test the game on.
Since my lady is finishing radio therapy next week though, I would like to give the game a try purely for myself.

@conor, I need to have another look at bit life. When I last checked reading back history was still a miner pest, as were those overlays for various things, that however was quite a while ago and matters might have changed, indeed I do remember seeing in a recent update they'd altered some of the less accessible minigames like escaping prison. I'll try and get another look at the game this week.

Life simulator I haven't tried yet, but I'll see what I can do.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-01 17:19:21

One minor correction: The fixes to the Super Liam, Judgment day, Audio Formula 1 and Angelgift entries were also me, though for some reason the last editor combo box doesn't have my name in it so I couldn't set it right.

Regarding getinthedamnbox I actually corrected the developer name because I swore I saw it spelled with spaces... I guess it just felt better that way.

@Dark you're welcome! I actually played Bulwark with a trackpad because my desktop was giving me trouble while trying to stream it, and it didn't actually play too bad for the most part.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2020-03-01 17:39:42

@Pitermach, sorry about that, I did wonder why the "last edited by" didn't show up correctly on the Db.

I've altered the first post, and I've also added your name to the editor's list, so you should now be able to show when you've modified an entry. Weird this wasn't done when your permissions were fixed, but hay, that part is easy enough to solve.

2020-03-02 03:26:13

Thank you all for the work you do to make this site so much fun.

2020-03-02 22:52:38

Hmm, i have seen that entombed should be free now. But after downloading and trying to upgrade, it leads me still to the PayPal page for paying. Do i something wrong here?

2020-03-02 23:49:13

Hmmm, I haven't actually tried this as yet myself, I'm going on what people on the Entombed list have said.
I'll double check the instructions with them.

2020-03-03 01:54:23

There's a bit of a delay between when you create your entombed account, and when it actually gets activated. The steps are to click upgrade entombed to the full version on the main menu, then create a new account, enter a username and pw, and then you have to just try logging in with that user name and pw over the next week or so. I think that he makes the accounts manually.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2020-03-03 06:49:45

it's really good to see the whole team getting into this new schedule, great work guys!