2020-02-28 03:44:19

Let’s not make this topic about Urh 2006. This is about Bloodbath. Ivan i wish there will be no drama this time, i really do wish you good luck.

Best regards: Marco

2020-02-28 04:22:01

So far, it doesn't seem that much different from the old bb, accept that its a hell of a lot less laggy. This evening when I logged on, no one was online. I collected a lot of items, then killed myself lol.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-28 14:33:46

Hi.
Today, I noticed that, when some players uses ultra bombs, they log off just before the bomb explotes to avoid taking damage. When the bomb has exploted, they log on again and starts killing everyone who are close by, as they has low hp cause of the bomb.
I know it is not against any rules as such, I just think such tricks are dirdy and probably shouldn't be allowed. Meh I don't know. Maybe I'm just a whiny bitch.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-02-28 14:38:30 (edited by blindndangerous 2020-02-28 14:38:57)

Well, saw this and logged into give it a try.  Nice first release, and I hope you keep going with it.

2020-02-28 15:48:36

The game is deleted after I close it or when I want to move it to another folder. It is valid for all your programs. I'm using Windows 10.

Start of signature: I'm using a translation app.

If you like this post, please press the appropriate button.

2020-02-28 16:29:37

this is fun

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-02-28 18:06:58

I see that people are saying the lag has decrsed. I might pick this up and give it another spin later today. So expect to see me on with a weapon over your head! big_smile

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-02-28 22:20:16

@Sovs I agree with you, people shouldn't be allowed to logout to negate their damage.

2020-02-28 22:22:27

I don't know, but I got a ping time of 80K MS today.

_____

2020-02-29 00:19:38

ok, let me be wornd a thousint times but I cant hold it any mor

o my god iven! I cant trust my ears!
you're makeing the same mistake?
makeing silak as a dev? remember hoo started spreding tk sorce around? why!
why!
now i'll be wornd with something that I can accept
I ment really no offend, and I dont want flames to spred, I just want in anser, from iven or one of the devs!

2020-02-29 01:37:34

The lag is just as bad as before. Not sure if this is just in my case or if the lag is just as bad for everyone else.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-02-29 01:59:25 (edited by haily_merry 2020-02-29 01:59:47)

I haven't played the game yet, nor do I honestly have any intention to play it, but if what 35 says is true then it's really not worth anyone's time anymore. Seriously dude? If you wanted to kill the project you could have just not brought it back up.

2020-02-29 02:28:24

Its basically the same as the old one. And the last version I played was .94. Yeah I was also shocked when I saw Silack as a developer, but I didn't say anything because I don't know about the history of TK. I remember chatting with him on Constaant battle a while back and he said he bought the TK source legally, and then proceeded to call me the cloner. Also, I got that eighty-thousand ms lag with only 6 people online. Maybe Ivan will improve it, but for now it just seems like the old version.  Also, can you change the sounds a bit? It reminds me of any Mason-Ivan game too much. Change up the sounds a bit na? Its always the same old same old.

_____

2020-02-29 04:53:20

So which one is it.
You want the game to come back, and you complain about who's a dev and who isn't.
I take down the game, and I just discontinue projects for the hell of it.
Make your mind up forum, or at least admit you complain about anything for the sake of complaining

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-02-29 05:22:20

Moderation:
A general request, folks, and I'll start dropping cautions and warnings if this continues.
I've had problems with Ivan's approach in the past, but this time he's got a point.
You folks literally just demonstrated how he can't win no matter what he does.
He went silent for a bit, didn't do anything with the game, and rampant speculation said he had killed the project.
Now he's brought the game back, and you're slamming it.
What exactly did you expect to happen in a week or two? Did you think you'd have a whole new game with no bugs or issues? If so, you're extremely deluded when it comes to how games are made and improved.

If months go by, a year, whatever, and the game still lags to hell and has no features, then you can voice your criticism. Or if Ivan torches the project at some point with no warning and little explanation, same deal. I can see reasons to be upset on both sides. But seriously, give the guy some time to figure out what he's doing.
This includes you, Haily. It was your project once, but now that you've tossed it to someone else, spurring an attack on them like this is done in rather bad faith.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-02-29 05:48:39 (edited by gerech 2020-02-29 06:13:02)

agreed with @ivan here. Seriously, guys what's your problem with him developing, or rather continuing the development of this game?

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-02-29 11:20:48

Yeah, selling the rights to the game and then slamming the new developer feels like a low blow to me. Especially if it's literally after a week or two. Reputations are certainly a thing, but if anything, that should've been a red flag for you not to sell to someone you couldn't trust. Or not to sell, period, if it really was as much of a mess as you claim.

I really wasn't all that involved in these titles, but it certainly does feel like history is repeating itself yet again. I have my own views concerning this transfer of rights and these games in general, and I think I voiced them elsewhere, so I'm not too surprised things are going the way they are. But the fault definitely doesn't just lie with Ivan here.

2020-02-29 13:20:12

I agree with Iván and Jade here. Why this type of radicalism I really don't know, but slamming a developer who is continuing what a previous one made is very shocking to me.

73 Wj3u

2020-02-29 14:07:07

I do not think the problem is with Ivan, from what I'm reading, not at all.
I just think there needs to be an explanation as to who has what, now, as it seems that Silak is a developer on the game, and unfortunately yesterday there was a lot of accusations of cloning and such by that person, but not by Ivan. I'm glad I didn't have a mod hat there, but I felt like I had to very slightly step in at points because it was making everyone look bad who just wanted to enjoy the project, and it wasn't doing Ivan any favours either, it seems he's not only trying to fix, but actively interacting with his player base as well.
The lag for me was around 40 ms yesterday, which was down from when I played it the day before.
As I said at the beginning of my post, I'd please appreciate an explanation as to what's happening, and who is what now, so we can put this cloning business to rest.

2020-02-29 14:09:09

are we starting again? AAAAAAh Radikal! @Electro, if you connect everything to radicalism, your life means nothing. Because everything in the world is not radical

start of my signature.
I admit that I am a very moody person. I understand that most things are wrong, I do very good things in my mouth and make people incredibly happy. But I'm not sure that people in most places understand my purpose, I think I'm wrong somewhere ... It's impossible for me to correct myself alone, and no one will help me.
end of my signature.

2020-02-29 15:02:37

@44, its pretty clear to me. Haily sold the project blood bath to Ivan. Ivan can now do what ever he likes with the code, and that includes continueing the project with someone else. don't really understand why he is being slammed for this.

2020-02-29 22:17:23

Ok let me just clear a few things up.
Ivan has the right to do whatever he likes with the project. I never said that he didn't. Who he chooses to add to his development team is entirely up to him. I was simply voicing my disgust at the fact that silack, of all people, was chosen to help him develop the game. Silack, for those who are not aware, was / is involved hevvily with the cloning of TK, and was at least part of the reason why the source spread as far around as it did. Not forgetting the roll I myself played in that mess either, before someone mentions that.
Oh and btw, @secret_land, hey fighter2005 how's it going?

2020-02-29 23:35:20

Oh my fucken balls!!! Here we fucken go again  The Guy acquired the project and brought it back so you ungrateful ass holes could play.  That statement is not ment for all, just those fucks who are throwing out recycled shit.  I don't agree with some of his choices in the past with dis developer, but like a few posters have said, its his game and he could work with whom ever he chooses. Even if its with a well disliked Silak.  I also liked what I saw, the lag is decreasing, maby not as fast as you all might want, but it is a work in progress.  Remember, give a developer good criticism and he will give you a good product.  Splatter shit all over him, and you will get nothing.  I may not fully agree with him, but he is one of the very few developers who is bringing us something.  So please sop fucken dumping your unwanted recycled mush on the very few devs we have.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-02-29 23:44:06

Can somebody ping me some links to old The Killer topics? I wanna do some research so I can make more informed posts. I've been searching for an hour now and didn't find anythiong.

_____

2020-02-29 23:45:34

As if your 10 swear words at everyone help the case. Yeah, go ahead, swearing at a bunch of people will surely cause them to stop posting. If anything, it's a nice way to get yourself caussioned or warned for the tone and the language used. As for the game, we'll see how it turns out. Now just waiting. Somehow I do have a feeling it's going in the same direction as the other failed attempts, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.