2020-02-22 13:31:50

Privet wsem... oh sorry! Hello everyone. Today, I would like to introduce to you... The Legend, a fully accessible 3D Text MMORPG!
Why I say the game is 3D? Because in fact, it is. Your character can move in all 6 cardinal directions. The world is presented like a MUD, with detailed descriptions of locations and people arround you. However you do not need to input any commands, you move your characters using the links on the website.
The accessibility is almost perfect, all links and images are labeled, and even maps can be somehow read on the Wiki.
As it comes to the features here is a briew summary. Keep in mind I am playing for some like 6 hours so I might not be able to describe everything:
5 races to choose from
Classles system meaning that you can build your character as you want him/her to be.
Many quests: like, from what I heart thousants of them.
Huge world to explore
Crafting
quite active player base.
There is even a Chrome extension created for blind people making it easier for us to play, however I could not get it to work. I just get some non-unicode cyryllic letters so I cannot even guess out the meaning.
The problem? The game is in russian, however you can play with the translation. In its recent versions it translates very well (I know, because I understand russian) and you're not going to omit anything important.
Here is the link if you want to try it. I hope Dark will play and include it in the DB

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-02-22 14:32:21 (edited by Dark 2020-02-22 14:34:11)

Nuno wrote:

The problem? The game is in russian, however you can play with the translation.

That indeed would be the problem, since there is no translation at all from what I can see, so either you need to speak Russian, or presumably run lots of complex translation software.

If I am missing something and there is either an English version of the game or a quick and easy way to play in English, please let me know.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-22 14:33:37

how do you enable the translation? , or should I use translation addon for nvda?

2020-02-22 14:38:20

the translation addon for nvda. press control insert shift t and things will translate automatically. Doesn't get easier than that.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-02-22 14:43:45

Or I guess the Google Chrome translation will work. Even if not, Translate for NVDA makes stuff easy and painless..

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2020-02-22 14:59:46

Chrome for some reason didn't give translation options, but if someone has more info on the addon that might be helpful.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-22 15:11:40

You get the addon yhere:
http://www.mtyp.fr/nvda/translate-2020.01.nvda-addon
When you install, Ins+Ctrl+Shift+T toggles it on and off.

2020-02-22 15:17:28

I've tried to play this game 2-3 years ago, I don’t remember why I stopped. Now I’ll start over. By the way, there is still another game from the same developer. I don’t know for sure whether the other is a game, or the second skazanye server, and I’m also not sure about full accessibility, but anyone interested can try it. The game is called tale:
http://t.bbgam.com

2020-02-23 03:19:46

For whatever reason, insert shift control t isn't working.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2020-02-23 04:51:21

It doesn't work for me either

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2020-02-23 06:58:16

you may have other keys assigned to enable translation. nvda parameters, then input gestures and look there.

2020-02-23 09:41:27

i JUST downloaded the translation and it works. push ctrl then your insert, then shift and t last. i did it in sequence and the ad on worked.

2020-02-23 18:21:07

I find it interesting how there is no official English translation, however this page explaining the game makes an attempt at it:
https://bbgam.com/browser_based_games/skazanie.php

2020-02-23 19:10:18

Interesting. I didnt evn known the english description exists.

2020-02-23 21:37:20

Nvm, just needed to update NVDA.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2020-02-25 12:08:45

Hi everyone

The NVDA translation works very well for me but I got another probleme :
  It seems that I can't access the content of the page, I just have the title and a picture, but nothing else. I don't know if it is blocked by my browser, my computer or anything else. I have the same issue with the two other links provided in this topic, post 8 and 13.

The description made in the first post and coments I red on others russians sites make me realy curious to try this game.

2020-02-25 12:10:02

What browser are you using?

2020-02-25 12:47:40

Google chrome, but I tried with firefox and internet explorer with the same result.

2020-02-25 12:57:39

Hm, weird. Maybe something blocks it? What is the exact result when entering the page?

2020-02-25 13:05:07

Текстовая браузерная игра!
Это реально лучшая игра. Очень нестандартная и необычная! Если разобраться, затянет невероятно.

2020-02-25 13:15:24

Try pressing F11.

2020-02-25 14:16:16

I tried but even in full screen mode nothing happens

2020-02-25 15:50:27

Hm, very very weird indeed. Can you try changing the network?

2020-02-25 22:51:50

Do you mean changing some settings on my actual network or connec to another one ? From where I am my livebox is the only one available.

Anyway I tried with another computer and I had the same issue.

Thanks for your help !

2020-02-25 23:12:08

Try use a different network or a VPN.