2020-02-19 19:32:37 (edited by mohamed 2020-03-28 20:59:49)

hi all
please note, this game was sold from Haily merry to me: mohamed sulaiman
Scrolling Battles Pro, a 2d multiplayer game

hi and welcome to Scrolling Battles Pro, in this game your goal is to kill and not be killed

how is that?

you have a collection of weapons which can be accessed by the numbers roe,and a items you cancollect to keep you going,these items will spawn randomly around the map,so you need to search around for them

downloading the game

you can download the game from
http://coolgamers.net/sbp/sbp.zip
regards and have fun.

2020-02-19 20:30:41

This is nice, Only anoying factor is that there still is this anoying teleporter thingy.

just awoehioassndgklawehoigasnkldghawioegnasklegehaioweng

2020-02-19 20:32:59

yeah, will try  to replace it with something much better

2020-02-19 20:45:42

nice

Thumbs up

2020-02-19 21:15:11

Nice to have this game back. Will be picking it up later today.

To be my friend, you must spin around, oscillate around my head, flip flop and fleep across my room, rotate vertically in mid air, bark like a doggy, bleet like a goat, nay like a horse, honk like a donkey, oink like a pig, bawk like a chicken, pop like a balloon, jump like a monkey, fall diagonally like a bird, spin cylindrically like a tornado, and finally drop onto the ground.

2020-02-20 10:41:18

Hi.
Sounds great.
1. Are we able to make our own servers?
2. Is there any security build into the game, so admins from clones etc. can't just log in and destroy your server, or was that in an other game that happened previously? I don't remember.
I'll wish you the best luck with the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-02-20 11:15:06 (edited by mohamed 2020-02-20 11:19:24)

hi there
@slj,  you can’t make your own servers, because that will cause confusion for the players,and it Will let the game die slowly,  like the old one,so... no thanks
about the cloners thing, no,  they will not be able to enter,  even if someone with the source code was able to enter,  he would be banned automatically

2020-02-20 11:46:09

hi all
A update is out,  link is in the first post

2020-02-20 16:00:19

hmm...
***thinking***

Thumbs up

2020-02-20 16:26:06

Liking this, and I'll help you remake that SZ you sent me.
Anyway, I've noticed that sometimes due to lag, if you get killed, and the person keeps shooting, the lag will make the server think you're being killed over and over, thus generating several deaths. It's hilarious, but also kind of annoying. 
Also, how abALT plus arrows to run, maybe like 25ms faster than regular speed or something?
One last thing before I go, how about an ask to exit feature, so you don't accidentally hit ESCAPE.

To be my friend, you must spin around, oscillate around my head, flip flop and fleep across my room, rotate vertically in mid air, bark like a doggy, bleet like a goat, nay like a horse, honk like a donkey, oink like a pig, bawk like a chicken, pop like a balloon, jump like a monkey, fall diagonally like a bird, spin cylindrically like a tornado, and finally drop onto the ground.

2020-02-20 18:04:31

@8 the updator is kind of broken.

error  Dialog  There was an error checking for updates. Your version: 3.0.2. Version online: 3.0.3

That is not an error lol sbp.

just awoehioassndgklawehoigasnkldghawioegnasklegehaioweng

2020-02-20 20:02:42

hi
@10 yeah, the weapon systom is messed up
and about that ask to exit message will be added in the next update
about the alt  to run,  I think that would messed up things,  because the weapons already have a walking system
@11  I don’t know what causes that, but I will try to fix it as fast as possible.

2020-02-22 20:39:37

hi all
a update is out, same link

2020-02-23 19:25:00

server seems down

Sorry for my very stupit spelling and english

Thumbs up

2020-02-23 19:45:14

Hopefuly this one sticks round a bit longer, and improvements are actually beeing done.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2020-02-24 09:33:03

hi
sorry for the servr downtime, it is back up now

2020-02-24 22:53:52

error. It's saying that an older ver of the client, although I downloaded from the new website

Happy holidays Rana, mikuV4, unity chan, kasane teto Oh, Teto! All the vocaloids and utau! And lets not forget, Sakura street fighter4! mary christmas to you all!

Thumbs up

2020-02-24 23:47:56

I was just playing an old ver, thinking, I could improve this. Boom I come on the forum and see this topic. Good luck to you.

The meaning of life is, for you to define your own meaning of life. Find your own purpose, your own path, sing your own song, dance to your own beat, dream your dreams, live your life.
Dont answer ignorance with more ignorance. Dont hate someone who hates you. By you returning the same treatement to them, your just as stupid, and as cruel as the person.

Thumbs up

2020-02-25 13:52:36 (edited by mohamed 2020-02-25 13:53:09)

hi all
I would like to ask, do you want the off-line mode back? or  only  the online mode?

2020-02-25 15:47:48

in my opinion, offline version was very cool. also, safe zone sounds less apealing to me. thanks.

allow me to speak more,
katch me on twitter
if audio games play throughs  and tutorials fascinates you then,
katch me on YouTube

2020-02-25 16:37:52

Having both would be cool. Practice killing ememis.
Also, its a great game. Just hope they fix the whole safezone defying physics.

The meaning of life is, for you to define your own meaning of life. Find your own purpose, your own path, sing your own song, dance to your own beat, dream your dreams, live your life.
Dont answer ignorance with more ignorance. Dont hate someone who hates you. By you returning the same treatement to them, your just as stupid, and as cruel as the person.

Thumbs up

2020-02-25 16:46:34

Hi all,
So if you come on SBP, you'll notice the map has slightly changed. Mohamed and I did some improvision to work around a bug.
Basically, if you stand next to a wall, if the person on your other side tries to fire at you, instead of hitting you, they hit the wall, while you are still able to hit them.
What will now happen, is once you jump over the wall guarding the safe zone, you'll be teleported onto the bridge above the lake at a random area. This is to prevent people from camping outside the safe zone wall.
Hope this helps.

2020-02-25 16:52:56

That would be awesome. And if you are gonna have the safe zone make it so people get spawned on a random part of the map instead of beeing put right outside the exit. I would prefur no safe zone as I have seen people exit and fight right outside the safe zone entrence and vanish in to it to reload and heal.  Cheaters move I say.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2020-02-25 17:03:19

Damn you Raven. I did that all the time!

Thumbs up

2020-02-25 17:22:03

Yup Raven, that's what meant. If ytry to jump outside the safe zone now, you'll be teleported.