2020-09-06 18:04:03

hi
did mohammed take the server down or something? I can't connect

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 18:31:00

lmfao, so Ivan buys games, plays with them for a bit, and then turns around and resells them?  Am i miss understanding here?  If not, oh how far this community has fallen.  and whoever said we gotta stop this sharing bull, i agree.  People keep your sources close to you, and be careful who you trust.  It seems its hard to find someone to trust to work with in this small community of ours.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up +1

2020-09-06 18:46:26

Yup. Its down here too. I wouldn't be surprised.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 19:09:02

Don't give up just yet

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 19:32:16

hi all
so here it gos. everything has a starting, and everything has a end, and for now build to survive, has passed it life span as a game. it was good at it time yes, it was fun to play with. but everything has a starting. and has a ending. so. the game is going to be closed. maybe most of people will not like that. but it happened.
also. for who asks about the game if it's going to be selled. not going to sell it.
and for that, i see that this topic will not have a purpose. so i ask the admins to close it.
have a good time all. and remember. it''s just a game. and it will surely have a end. a game can't be there forever.

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 19:33:01

You know, with how online games are going and handeled in the AG comunity, I guess I do enjoy my singleplayer content all the more.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 19:45:35

Now before this gets out of hand, lets keep in mind that everything good has an end, just like everything bad.  For some this was a bad game, but for others it was fun to play.  Was it perfect, no, was it fun, yes.  Did many of those who had a problem with the lag come back time and time again to enjoy and or play it, yes.  Remember mohamed and tunmi both put their time in to this to bring you all and me something fun to play.  You people who said bad things about the game and devs already have said them, so please do not repeat yourselves again.  It sucks that its gone, but something else will pop up just like something always has when a game is no more.

Thumbs up +1

2020-09-06 19:50:38

Part of me is sad because this game is no longer available and part of me is half happy because huge drama mess is now over. and with that this should be my last post in this topic since it serves no purpose now

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 20:18:54

Honestly I agree with Mohamed. I commend him for at least coming on the topic and saying something.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 20:33:46

I doubt this will happen. But if Mohamed is willing to hand over the source. I may  be willing to continue the game. This is likely not possible, but its worth trying, since i really loved the game, not only as a co developer, but also just playing it was fun.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-09-06 20:42:55

Damn. Seriously i enjoyed this game only 2 weeks? And, did it seriously happen, or i just have a nightmare?

Hey, if you wanna chat, add me on discord.: VIPPotato#3363
or you can chat with me on telegram: https://t.me/VIPPotato
Regards, and take care.

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 20:46:09

i actualy would like if tunmi could keep working on this game. but sadly it most likly will not happen

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 20:52:09

But what about those people who spend their money on this game?
Yeah, everything good has an end, but most of those abandoned games didn't have paid accounts, etc.
So, in my opinion, that's not a good explanation why the game has been taken down.
Regards, and i hope it will be up back somewhen yet.

Hey, if you wanna chat, add me on discord.: VIPPotato#3363
or you can chat with me on telegram: https://t.me/VIPPotato
Regards, and take care.

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 20:53:28

atleast give us refunds mohamed. i didnt by it but what about the peopel that did

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 20:57:17

Well,k his anser?
Mohamed Sulaiman, no. sorry. it's the end for it for now., sent at 1:42 PM.
So, erm, I guess I won't be getting my hands on that source anytime soon. Sorry guys. I tried.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-09-06 21:02:22

but why did he take it down, what was the reason?

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 21:08:45

i am just guessing. but all the drama

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 21:24:41

Ah well. Game was fun while it lasted. I agree with others though, I feel like a better explanation as to why this was should be given. I mean, the explanation given, if it can be called an explanation at all; was, this game is at its end. Fine, I get it, the game is no more, but as an explanation... Nope. That's like someone comming into this forum and making a post saying, Oh i'm leaving, and  nothing more. What i'm getting towards is that everything, behind every decision there is a reason. Now. Are we owed an explanation as to why this game is no more? Certainly not; however given the post mohamad made beeing so vague as to the why, i'm sure i'm not the only one who wants to know what happened and why  was bts terminated as it was. As for payed accounts, while I never bought stuff in game myself, I do agree with what people are saying about refunds; to a sirtain point.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 21:52:37

why not add custom severs. or atleast make a giant server.zip and give it to tunmi or someone. then you can be done mohamed

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 21:57:46

I already tried asking him to give me control over the whole thing and he rejectd. So, I guess he wants to take the blows.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-09-06 22:03:16

Honestly let it go. The same types of things would happen if Tunmi got hold of it. Neither one of them can be trusted.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-09-06 22:17:43

@Cross: Sorry, I can't hear you. I believe my ears are playing tricks on me. Let's look at trust here. I don't look at PM logs, and I'm called untrustworhty. Yet Mohamed does and I'm still considered untrustworhty. Bruh. That's just, yeah. No.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-09-06 22:38:03

Tunmi as I said, I'd get marryied to Urh before Mohamed ever gives up the source. Honestly, I have several theories why he'll never give it up but I'm not in he mood.

As foro paid accounts, I'd support giving people who paid, like in the past month to 2 months refounds. Not people who paid since it was SBP. For example, Tonio only paid for it yesterday and now the game got shutdown the next day. Pretty sucky, right?

Nextly, I find it strange that the server just randomly cut off, then we get a post from Mohamed saying its dead. Also is it coincidental that 3dyw was also erm, shutdown at the same time? I'm noot sure what's going on over there but the topic was closed at the same time. Eitherways, While I don't totally agree with ironcross I do agree it should just die.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 22:39:47

Oh, and another thing, I get that Mohamed paid for the thing and all, but honestly Tunmi contributed a lot of time and effort. He took some of the fire. What I'd suggest is  Mohamed just saying heh tunmi just gimme a cut of the donations and fuck away. Lets also not forget Silack.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-09-06 23:18:36

Literally no single game that was purchased ever managed to stay up for a year, so why you guys are wasting your money buying a source you can't maintain is something I can't understand.

Thumbs up