2020-07-08 19:16:07

I have used /feedback before. So yeah my conclusion is that these guys are just too young. He wants us to use /feedback so others don't see the dirty laundry.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-08 19:24:44

Guys dont bother. Because apparently, everybody in this topic is giving negative critisism, and is just looking for the downfall of the game. Again, I'm beginning to see where sinter and they were coming from. eitherways, its their game, so i cant control that.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-07-08 20:01:49

Yeah as much as it pains me to agree with Simter on something, I'm starting to see myself where he was coming from.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-08 20:27:50

how dare you guys say this game neads inpruvement! its his game, thus its the best!

Thumbs up

2020-07-08 21:04:23

one perfect army, behind one goal, is better than 5 different sets of arm forces.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-07-08 22:31:13

That fits what we're trying to do. That also fits what they're doing, and in my opinion, shouldn't be doing. We're trying to come together and say hey, we really like what you guys have done, but we kind of would like to see things get fixed and so forth. Meanwhile, they're over there making this 3D thing that honestly, a lot of us don't even want.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-08 22:45:39

Hmmm you know I sort of aggree with some of this.
The bugs I haven't noticed to much of but I am a 2d guy but whatever floats your boat I guess.
My biggest concern is issues with the server.
After suddenly not being able to access my crashmaster account forcing to make another, I find from the main dev that due to the server deleting my password that happened.
Firstly why would the server delete passwords of active accounts.
In fact why would it even delete anything for unknown reason, the user has no control with this.
You can't loginto a passwordless account so now I need another account.
I like the game and the environment.
There are things like not being able to reenter the cave at the beginning of the sewer once over the otherside only falling to the right at a particular point to the forrest.
I'd really like the animals map back with a nice fast animals, was good to put ranks up to be honest I know that is semi cheating but there are just not that many players at all time.

I have exploredd the game a lot, fallen off the mountains, etc and etc, and so on and enjoy it for what it is.
However thats just about the only thing keeping me in.
Now I have the next issue, if my account login is basically destroyed, should I then pay so I can rebuild my char back with the extra stuff I need then buy all the weapons and food only for it to be nuked down the line, and then I am still waiting for my account that shouldn't have been messed with being unmessed.
I am not going to ragequit like I did last time with the food system but to be honest, I don't think a food system was even needed, but still.
Its a nice game with a nice most of the time bunch of guys in it which is why I actually give a damn to play on.
In fact thats the only real reason I actually play the game at all.
Its also why I am not going to leave but to be honest, who knows at this point.

Thumbs up

2020-07-08 23:29:03

That's fucked up, and they didn't give you a reason? They're just like sorry not sorry? I'd be pissed off if that happened to me.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-08 23:38:26

I said I wasn't going to play again, but I logged back in, and the lag is still an issue. I also think they need either better sounds or a learn sounds menu. It would help knowing what the different beeps mean; it took me a while to figure that out when I first started.

I am glad I didn't give the devs any of my money. I don't think they have the skills to manage a server.

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 00:00:04

Bullet haven is out. Go check it out.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 00:21:48

I offered to make better sounds but it was declined.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-09 00:23:28

What's that, no topic, never heard of it?

JayJay wrote:

Bullet haven is out. Go check it out.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-09 00:42:54

@412 its 3d bloodstorm

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 00:44:18

http://coolgamers.net/bh/bh.zip

_____

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 01:05:06

Oh yay /s

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-09 01:37:55

It's just Bloodstorm witha first person view and jumping...right?

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 02:13:21 (edited by TheTrueSwampGamer 2020-07-09 02:14:41)

I'm checking this out. I really don't get what people were talking about the lag, all of there weird wepaon lag issues i haven't seen in awhile. Crashmaster, like otehrs have said thats kind of fucked up. And i'm kind of glad that  3d ersion of bloodstorm was made  Not cause it could replace redspot in its 3d ways, but because at least for me, scrollers are old. Lets just forget cloans of games people made, scrollers we had up, btb, cm, sbp, kt was a scroller at the very early state of the project, then charlie had his version of SBP that he worked on, now this. That was online, then there was all of the never ending pit of offlien scrollers. But for 3d things, we don't have many. STW, bb, rs, tk, and now bh. There aren't many offline 3d games that I know of, and i forgot to mention FF (firefight).  Scrollers are getting old, and there are so  many of them.
edit:
why is there an already made logs folder? Unless you had a bug when it tried to output to those files because they didn't exist in that folder, shouldn't the game make it itself when its actually needed, or was there some leaked data that no one was aware of.

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 03:00:14

Its a bare bone version of bloodstorm. But for now I don't have much to say about the new game, but its what I'm going to say about the old game, and them probably  proving us all right when one out of the 2 games strt losing support. Good luck to you all.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 04:04:04

I mean they were over on the other one, it's impractical to think you can maintain two games when you can't even maintain one.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-07-09 04:17:21

This game was good at first. Right now, it just looks to me as unmaintained. Why do every developer of every FPS have to fuck up their game? Its honestly sad.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 05:28:05

to be honest, the game(2d ver) is reminding me of cm with the animals map and the wands and the food.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-07-09 09:41:05

eh? I agree with #397. You just won't be able to maintain 2d or 3d bs, and while you may be able it's just not going to be fun. Also. There is tk, rs, stw, etcetera games that are online and 3d, while stw might not  be figting based I'm still envolving it cuz there's a pk system. But yeah I've just left the game because of the fact that there is no updater and I can't log in when unnecessary updates come in. Have fun.
btw, sidescroller games can be pretty fun. just because a couple o other online games had sidescroller doesn't mean they can't be better than the rest

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 12:10:14 (edited by tunmi13 2020-07-09 12:10:55)

@jaceK No, the issue is that when we are online, you never say anything about any of these problems, until we actually finally got you to say it yesterday. We aren't always going to be active on the topic. We are working on the game. So we expect that /admintell and /feedback should be used. We're active on there a lot, and you haven't brought up a single issue to us even once. You expect us to always be active on the forum every single time. We have lives to live.
And of course, this does not mean we won't check the forum ever again. But the feedback and admintell have been completely, blank.
@Ironcross: We've tried everything man. There's no way to fix it, its the server moving bullets that's causing it. We've broken loops if the bullet count is too high, cleared the bullets if they get over 25 automatically, moving the weapon hit code into the moving timer, breaking the weapon loop if its not being used, there's really no other thing we can do about it.
The inventory issue is being worked on. We've gotten a few reports that its very hard to navigate. Mohamed and I are working on a solution to that.
The scope that you are hearing Iron Cross isn't a scope. I automatically made it toggle of the scope if you don't have a scoped weapon. You are probably hearing the weapon ping sound when the bullet hits the player, that's toggled with F11.
But remember people, a team of two cannot work on over 20 things at once. I also warned some of our players a few days ago, we're not always going to take your suggestions. It's our game, and we have a plan for it. So if your suggestion bounces off of us, there's no reason to be disrespectful about it.
My motto is treat me how you want to be treated. If you treat me disrespectfully, there's a likelyhood that I'll do the same. I've heard some rather trollful posts in the last few pages so, if you want to troll, go create your troll club and do it there. This is Bloodstorm, not Trollstorm.
Okay, i've had enough ranting for a day.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-07-09 12:12:35

does it take a way your life if you take a quick check on this topic while you're online?
or else, delete or tell an admin to close this topic

Thumbs up

2020-07-09 12:16:17

crashmaster wrote:

Hmmm you know I sort of aggree with some of this.
The bugs I haven't noticed to much of but I am a 2d guy but whatever floats your boat I guess.
My biggest concern is issues with the server.
After suddenly not being able to access my crashmaster account forcing to make another, I find from the main dev that due to the server deleting my password that happened.
Firstly why would the server delete passwords of active accounts.
In fact why would it even delete anything for unknown reason, the user has no control with this.
You can't loginto a passwordless account so now I need another account.
I like the game and the environment.
There are things like not being able to reenter the cave at the beginning of the sewer once over the otherside only falling to the right at a particular point to the forrest.
I'd really like the animals map back with a nice fast animals, was good to put ranks up to be honest I know that is semi cheating but there are just not that many players at all time.

I have exploredd the game a lot, fallen off the mountains, etc and etc, and so on and enjoy it for what it is.
However thats just about the only thing keeping me in.
Now I have the next issue, if my account login is basically destroyed, should I then pay so I can rebuild my char back with the extra stuff I need then buy all the weapons and food only for it to be nuked down the line, and then I am still waiting for my account that shouldn't have been messed with being unmessed.
I am not going to ragequit like I did last time with the food system but to be honest, I don't think a food system was even needed, but still.
Its a nice game with a nice most of the time bunch of guys in it which is why I actually give a damn to play on.
In fact thats the only real reason I actually play the game at all.
Its also why I am not going to leave but to be honest, who knows at this point.

Erm, erm, lol?
We specifically put in the MOTD that if people wanted 25 giftboxes, then we could give you those as a sort of apologoy for that. Why didn't you ask for those? We said clearly in the MOTD, if anyone wants giftboxes for the problem that happened, then please ask us. But we never got anything from you at all.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880