2020-06-28 11:05:04

oh, weird, will check that.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 15:36:06

Hi.
Since yesterday, I just decided I'd give a step aside of this project. The concept was awesome, free and payd users had almost the same benefits, no unfairness and since they moved to a new server, almost no lag.
But since all those wands were added, it was more a pay to win feature than anything. Imagine that, a minigun is even les powerful and less ranged than that wond. And cowards who don't want to fight just stand up high on the metallic tree and shoot their lightning dance all the way down to the floor. It's incredibly overpowered and unfair for those of us that love to fight with guns. I think they are mixing concepts. Guns, OK. Lasers and laser machineguns... OK? Lets just say we're scifi now and that we are at year 2200. But magic? Really?
All in all, it's their dessicion and I am not a moderator, nor a manager... and even nor a player anymore. If anywone likes it, it's OK. But I do not. That's why I decided to give a step aside. Over all, because when we're killing animals, those overpowered maniacs appear with their wands, stand on one branch, use their lightning dance and kill all of the animals we want to own.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 16:38:02

I have not as of yet had a chance to try the wand, nor have I fought a player using the thing. I did raise an eyebrow when I saw it mentioned in the changelog though. I wasn't even a fan of lacer-weapons being added and magical weapons definitly does not fit in very well in my opinion.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 16:50:46

I completely agree with @Sovs. As I said. Guns? OK, it's a fighting/surviving/killing game. Lasers? OK, lets just say it has like a little bit of scifi. But wands, really? It has nothing to do with anything of the game, it doesn't even have a storyline and it's just becoming a pay to win feature, with lots of people standing over branches to own animals with the lightning dance.
But yeah, it's their game, their choices. If wands get removed, I would certainly return and play again, without all that unfairness. But if not, I'll just let it go.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 16:52:45

Sorry for double posting, but it's really insane to fight a player using a wand. There's no defense for it, it's very fast, and most of them just do shift v shift v shift v with lightning dance all the time. I managed to get a really really high rank at least for me (that i've only been private almost all my life on that game) just owning people, but now you can't really kill using weapons because of the wand thing.

Take care.
Mike.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 17:05:33 (edited by Nocturnus 2020-06-28 17:06:31)

Yeah, right now as things stand the wand thing really is a huge turn off for me because I'm sure there's some method of strategy behind it people are using I'm just not able to get down.  Besides, as others have said, while it sounds cool in practice it doesn't really make sense with the overall nature of the game.
I like the mechanics, like the majority of players I've come across, love the chill atmosphere.  People don't just go around trolling each other.  I don't, however, like the directiont the game is heading, and sadly I think I'm going to be a minority in that regard.  Far be it from me to tell someone else how to manage their game, so I guess I'll be moving along now...

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 17:33:41 (edited by tunmi13 2020-06-28 17:34:19)

We are working on an elemental spell block feature. I tried to tell you this several times. LOL
To those who don't know, basically you'll be able to counter spells using the opposite element. For example, water against fire, fire against ice, earth against water, lightning against water, etc etc.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-06-28 18:05:35

That wouldn't work, specially when you are swarmed by 3 people moving their wand everywhere. I just moved along already and I guess I will stop complaining on this thread, as it'll bring the game down. I loved the thing, but hate the direction it's taking, as @nocturnus said.

Take care.
Mike.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 18:40:16

Friggin world of warcraft meets fortnite without the zombies or some such.  Yeah, I really am done.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 18:49:08

great game, but the thing is with BGT, and the weapons that are being server side, the lag makes the game kind of unplayble for me. that's the only thing for me.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-06-28 19:50:35

Yeah yesterday I tried to cannon the crap out of someone, then they used some kind of spell and boom, in less than a second I went bye-bye. Another thing, to folks like me who've played other games like CM and such, its beginning to resemble those kinds of games, as aposed to the good old SBP, but I suppose SBP is gone now. Its only BS? Woopsie, BS? lol. But that's just a consideration for you guys.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 19:58:58

@261 its like that because they wanted to be so, I cant say the exact page but if you search around on this topic you'll find that they are wanting to make there own version of constent battle or something like that
**I didint ment to attack anyone in this poste or something so i'm sorry if anyone got offended by that, I didint ment to offend anyone**

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 20:02:34

yeah. I've mentioned my issues with a wand and the fact that people can just hit you from above or below, unable to hear them casting with lightning dance or earth gravitational pull rock thinggy, and you can just sapm v, the first letter of a spell, and then enter really fast, and you can lanch them as fast and as you can spam and the menu opens. Its a common issue and it makes people think there so good because oh guess what? I can kill everyone with a wand and they try to use a minigun that shoots the same speed as a shotgun. Pfft. My complaints were murely brushed aside as, yeah, because spam without having to stand still isn't good, but spamming ot kill a lot of animlas or players above/below you is, hmm, yeah tumni. Good logic there bro.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 20:19:02

Lol. Constant Battle of all things?

Thats... Interesting...

_____

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 20:36:14

message of the day: To encourage less use of the wand, mana has been doubled and damage has been halved. There is a travelpoint in the safe zone at 5, 0, in which you can go explore the 3000-tile-long new main map in the works. Have funIf the new main map looks empty to you, please keep in mind that exploration is very essential in this one. You've gotta do quite a lot of walking. So keep exploring!

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 21:19:49

I know I said I won't post anymore in here, but as mohamed posted that message I will do it anyways. It's not me being hipocrit, just saying the truth.
About constant battle, how sad. I thought they wanted to generate a change on sidescrollers, not copy and make their own versions of the thing. Also, that won't work as well. I myself know how to collect and trade lots of giftboxes. Giftboxes give coins, and coins are used to buy mana. Magic itself has nothing to do with the game. So for now, I'm still gone. It will be as spammy as it was, and we all know it.
It's like those punishments when the teacher says: You will write a 20 page essay for 10 points in my asignature. Complain: Only 10 points? Response. Fine, then 10 pages for 20 points. It's practically the same.
P.D: if someone is still playing, mind if they send me a PM telling me if it's a real change, if people really decreased their wand use or not, please? I don't think that change would make a significant and noticeable availability for us to kill them, but still.

Take care.
Mike.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 21:23:09

@266 I sed in my poste they want to make there own constent battle and or something like that smile
my  bad english betray me again sad, I didint ment they completely clone cb
sorry for my bad english

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 21:28:15 (edited by john_weed 2020-06-28 21:30:20)

Yes, I know, the game. We call it batalla constante in spanish and I hate it with all my heart but still.

Take care.
Mike.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 22:23:34

the thing is, and I could honestly give a ton of ideas if I felt someone would actually be receptive to them, that you could make a great game out of this without adding a bunch of pointless stuff such as wands and magic that really don't fit with the theme.  There'a ton of avenues you could explore just with the weapons side of things.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 22:52:58

When a friend of mine told me about the wands and houses the first thing that popped in my head was BC. My friend said it was becoming like CM, and in a sense that's true sadly.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 23:22:42

Houses are nice actually, you can edit them as you wish and stuff. But wands and all that pointless stuff shall be removed, I think, if you guys want to make an exploring/fighting/surviving/chilling game. I myself have offered my knoledge to translate the thing into spanish, to help with ideas, sounds and stuff, but no response. Lets wait till one of the people encharged of the thing appears here.
I agree with all that nocturnus just have said previously.

Take care.
Mike.

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 23:52:12

Yeah, me too... I agree with everything Nocturnus has said out here.  The only thing I don't agree with is his face...

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 23:53:47

Yeah, Nocturnous does have a pretty odd face. He also doesn't like pineapple pizza, so I suggest we cannon the lemons out of him the next time he comes on bs.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-06-28 23:58:01 (edited by john_weed 2020-06-29 00:01:08)

he doesn't like pineapple pizza? Lol! Then we really need to pick on him with cannons! OK no.

Take care.
Mike.

Thumbs up

2020-06-29 00:58:30

the only thing that bugs me right now is the ice shock feature. We don't need stun darts. we don't need stunning. I can honestly say that irght now it's feeling a bit like tk in that regard, with the stun darts. easily stun everyone you meet and kill them when they can't react. bad bad bad idea

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

Thumbs up