2020-03-01 06:19:01

It has to be the e-mail address from which you bought the game.. under Using any other e-mail address wouldn't work.

2020-03-01 14:14:05

Hi everyone!
Blind Quest: The Enchanted Castle will be at a special price of 4.90€.
The Sale will be live from today, 1 March, to Monday 9 March.
Check out the offer! Follow this link:
https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/bli … ed-castle/

2020-03-02 16:15:59

Hi everyone!
A new update is live with the fix to that stereo sound problem!
Thanks for every feedback!

To flyby chow: write an email to [email protected] !

2020-03-03 01:02:21

Thanks, Max.

2020-03-20 10:37:47

hello
please help me, i don't know what to do in the crystal lands.
i found the alchemist , and he said, that he needs crystals from an adult dragon, and i don't know where i can find him or what to do next, i explored all space, tried to interact with every object, but didn't found the solution.

let's rock!

2020-03-20 13:56:13

Someone says that adult dragons live in lakes then fight the dragon

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-03-20 14:05:41

@arturminyazev, if I remember rightly, one of the miners in the southeast area tells you adult dragons live in the lakes, once you've talked to him, inspect the lake and you'll find an adult crystal dragon there.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-20 14:31:17

hello
@131 and @132, thanks a lot!

let's rock!

2020-05-10 04:47:46

Hello Max_Depa. first of all I sent you a private message about the update to Blind Quest. It has been over a week since I sent that pm to you. second of all because of a crash of my computer, I tried to run the game again and when I did it told me to put my user code in and it did not work. since then I have bought this game twice now and when you told me to download the game that you sent in the email with my user code it worked then but again I had to reinstall windows and again the code did not work. Also I ask you in the pm about that people had the game that you was able to choose the levels on and the left arrow hit the monster and the right arrow let you take a poshion and the down arrow aloud you to run from the fight and I have never gotten that version of the game. Lastly I am not going to buy this game again so if you wouldn't mind send me another user code and the right version of the game that I have heard people already play. my email address to sent the code and the right version of the game is [email protected] I hope you can take care of this problem because I am beginning to think  that you people are ripping people off. just saying. hope to hear from you sir.