2009-10-27 00:42:37

I'm looking for an IRC cliant and I don't have any extra money to throgh at it. I am running windows XP with Jaws 11. I'm wanting to use it in chat rooms like on leo.am and when I try CE. If the feature set is really good I might b willing to pay for it, but I guess U'm a little use to free when it comes to WebBrowsers IM cliants and the like.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2009-10-27 23:12:31

As a default, you can always fallback to Microsoft chat... It's not really a good IRC client, but it works.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2009-10-28 00:47:40

where is that at in windows, and is there a secret for bringing it up? Guess I'm just looking for basics for now...

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2009-10-28 13:30:09

I've heard mirc mentioned. Maybe try running a search on google or somewhere for somehting like jaws irc scripts, or just jaws irc client.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.