2020-01-21 07:06:34

ok, so as most of yall may know, liam did a live stream earlier today, well, I was one of the people that had the bad names.
and I'm just going to be honest here, I really don't care if I ruined the stream, and I'm actually kind of proud of myself. hopefully I can do this again sometime. but before yall start pointing fingers at me, I just want to say something. that's how the internet is dude! people are going to say that stuff, if you like it or not. if you don't like it, then don't play, it's simple as that. If your gonna play any online game, at all, don't let 9, or 10 year olds to watch that crap. jesus Christ.

warning: this post is about to end, press h, or don't, I don't mind.

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 07:09:55

Not a very christian thing to say or do. You give us a bad name.

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 07:10:01

why would you come up here and post that. are you trying to get busted even more?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 07:21:35

At post 1... You really have a lot to learn in life, and i'm leaving it at that.

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 07:28:06

You know what kid? You're just as bad as my cyberbully who gave me hell for the past 2-3 years. Sure, it's the Internet, but that doesn't give you the right to come on someone's live stream and start causing bullshit. You know what else? Cyberbullying is illegal, and you could get reported and jailed for that shit if you mess with the wrong person. Watch how you talk to people, grow up, and stop being a brat.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-01-21 07:33:58 (edited by Mitch 2020-01-21 07:40:55)

Wow... just wow. Shame on you. If you have nothing better to do than to ruin a live stream, get off the Internet. No one wants people like you ruining the Internet for the rest of us.
If you said these slurs around any person, whether they are of the race being slurred, you would be either publicly shamed or reported for hate speech. That isn't something you remotely consider joking about. That's just plain evil and disrespectful.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 07:47:39

wow, what a immature movement that is.

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 07:58:47

Can we ban this waste of data, obviously he will never contribute anything useful to this forum

2020-01-21 07:59:25

1:
Grow up. That's all.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-01-21 08:05:54 (edited by Ethin 2020-01-21 08:13:50)

@1, you ever been to a jailhouse? I strongly encourage you to visit one, because if you keep doing this to people that's pecisely where you'll be headed.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up +1

2020-01-21 08:14:20

Would submitting (address removed by staff) to mailbait.info benefit the OP, I wonder? wink

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

Thumbs up +1

2020-01-21 08:14:29 (edited by cartertemm 2020-01-21 08:19:45)

moderation:
No punitive action will be forthcoming in this situation. While there is something to say for OP's history, signature and demeanor... That unfortunately, or fortunately depending on who we're talking about, occurred outside our jurisdiction. Responding to report (s).
end moderation

I'll preach to the quire for a sec. Dude, the fuck? You're proud of yourself for joining a game under offensive names? Gold metal for originality and creativity.
I dare say you could invest your time in something more productive if you're wanting to feel, proud. The impish glee here is just honestly amusing. Whatever floats your boat, bro.

Unpopular opinion time. That having been said, you didn't ruing Liam's stream today. Liam ruined Liam's stream by stopping it in it's tracks.
He could have easily waited until everyone had joined, started the game, and kicked the names he deemed offensive with a reminder. Instead, he decided not to play another round and hit the stop button.
I personally believe his reaction was over the top. It did more harm than good, showed the troll that he could have such a profound effect. The five minute sermon about common human decency didn't help either.

In the end, I imagine Liam will take this as a learning experience. You can keep that smile up on your face as long as you'd like, but I doubt ruining future streams will be so easy.

Sidenote:
@xoren
You really aren't doing much aside from adding fuel to an already burning fire. This guy clearly doesn't care, and I don't know how adding him to thousands of mailing lists will in any way help the situation or make him see the point. Don't stoop to his level, be the bigger person dude.

Thumbs up +1

2020-01-21 08:17:20

is it so hard to be act mature?
what just happenned after you acted like a attention craving pease of human no?
you just ruined your rep in the forum and comunity and your saying your proud of it, go fuckin fix yourself

2020-01-21 08:25:07

Post one clearly states that he'd do it again, so I really doubt that telling him to go fix himself will even touch him. I'd know.

----------
Hmm... The truth of mysteries. I truely wonder. Don't you wonder?
The wonder of all the human life. Who are you? Do you know?
Can you face yourself? Understand who you are?

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 08:25:20

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3097 … -immature/
Yes, yes you are.
Stupid kidd.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 08:39:32

Genuinely curious. What's even the point of doing this? Are you just bored? Is it for the reaction? Are you trying to see how much you can get away with?

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 08:40:21

@15, did you just call me a stupid kid? I will not! tolerate that crap! and to those of you who want me to grow up and crap, just wait a couple years. I'll probabbely regret making this topic in the first place, then delete all of my posts and topics. and so on.

warning: this post is about to end, press h, or don't, I don't mind.

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 08:41:21

Don't worry. I've already screen captured it and saved a text copy.

2020-01-21 08:46:42 (edited by jack 2020-01-21 09:06:25)

Before i go on, I will say that I was not here for this part of the stream because I was busy having dinner, and I went to go tune in and it was the end of the stream already. I did catch the part about name filtering though, which is what made me put two and two together. Better still if there's anything I miss, correct me by all means.
Right. First thing first.
@Christian: Dude, what the everloving hell were you thinking. What you did was not even funny, is nothing to be proud of, and is hateful by all counts. Need I say more? If you are honestly proud of that then you should, as someone here said, spend your time doing more productive things, like, I don't know, practicing basic human decency?
With that out of the way
@Cartertemm:
The fact that it, in one way or another, gave the troll attention is one thing, but I think that in the interest of Youtube, content rating control and the like, the way Liam reacted was probably the best way to make a clear stand against the clearly hateful content. This is one situation where I think the long-existing don't feed the trolls rule doesn't cure the problem.
1. I'd like to believe that Youtube wouldn't get Liam in trouble for that content appearing in a video, but you just never know with Youtube these days.
2. Sadly, the internet, just as it is full of self-important ruthless trolling idiots, is also full of supposed do-gooders who actually do more harm than good. I'm talking about the people who engage in the practice of cancel culture. Apparently you can get, quote, canceled, for so much as making a misjudgement/mistake/supposedly allowing something/letting it slide when you really didn't do any of these things intentionally. The way mainstream social media is now, there's always a chance that some idiot is going to make a cancel culture smear campaign, and we absolutely do not want that to happen. I think someone on this forum almost kind of did that using a Super Egg Hunt trophy as a base for his argument. Now how this could work could have been frighteningly simple if Liam hadn't stopped right then and there and attacked the problem head-on. If, as you suggested, Liam let the game continue, then kicked the players with a reminder after the fact, some jerk could easily post a modified version on the internet that took that part after the game out and went right to the end. then they could go and claim Liam allowed hateful trollbate in the game and therefore must *insert passage of fake social media rage here*. Of course as we all know, he did no such thing, but some people on the internet are actually foolish enough to believe what the average Joe on the street says, just because it's on the internet.
To be clear, I absolutely despise cancel culture and do not agree with people who practice it on any level, as it hits the wrong people at the wrong time. There are people who do horrible things who certainly deserve their due punishment, but this modern social media phenomenon of fake rage just to get likes/retweets/people supposedly on your side doesn't help anyone's cause.

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 08:50:10 (edited by Ethin 2020-01-21 08:52:42)

@17, LOL dude, the internet never forgets. Its memory is eternal. By the time you get around to deleting this topic, someone (or something) will have captured this topic, and every other topic, within this time window. Get out of this forum and actually learn basic human etiquette, something you clearly failed to learn in, oh, I dunno, kintergarten.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 09:00:04

@Ethin: I ruened liams live stream and I'm proud of it. (Page 1) — Off-topic room — AudioGames.net Forum.html
created: 1/21/2020 1:54 AM  read only  row 1
Note for everyone else: The above was not a ploy to do what was done is a previous topic where something like this was discussed. In other words, it wasn't created to start a chain of dozens of people posting when their down-to-the-minute local backup of this topic landed on their hard drive. This was only to piggyback on Ethin's point that there is at least a grain of immortality in everything that hits the internet.
*side note: You won't see it in the post, but I did have to correct myself as I had accidentally typed immorality at first. Incidentally, there was a ton of that in Christian's horrible actions, and in turn his decision to make this topic.

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 09:00:04

Seriously  just grow up

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 09:11:33

@christian:
1. Yes, you are indeed a stupid kid. You know what? We don't care if you don't tolerate what we say about you. We don't tolerate what you are doing. Not because you are doing such stupid things, but mainly because you don't care and you even feel proud of your stupid actions.
You are so stupid that you don't realize that the internet never forgets. No matter how many times you delete your posts, there will always be the possibility of an old backup somewhere.
2. Since you don't care about your actions and you really feel proud of what you're doing, then you can properly look forward to personal attacks through the internet. Why? Because there are really people who feel proud of getting other people down, hack their accounts, make fake profiles, spread rumors about other persons etc. They feel especially proud of doing such things to people like you, who feel proud of pissing off other people like you're doing.
I won't even tell you to grow up, because you are not ready to do so yet. I wander if that time ever will come.
Remember: Everything you are doing have consequences. Get ready to meet those.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-01-21 09:45:21

Hi christian!
well you deserve a permanent ban.
and Liam why you are not banning him.
seriesly dood if you are ruining someone's stream it is the evidence that your family has no value.
I think your parents have not gave you the values.
I think you are a criminal.
Get out otherwise I'll creat a request to ban you.
Lastly why moderators are so biast.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

Thumbs up

2020-01-21 09:49:44

Moderation
The reason Christian is not being banned, or given a warning is because this is not something that happened on the forum. Please see Carter's post on this topic.