2020-01-18 02:30:29 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2020-12-09 00:32:33)

A Blinded Guide on Making Most of Playstation Vita, Plus Playable Games List!

Change log

I've decided to put article updates  here, so that frequent visitors can quickly reference it without having to go through the entire article to see what's new. If you happen to be a new visitor to this page, please you the headings to move on down to the Introduction section, where my presentation will begin in full. For everyone else, all version and their updates are listed below.

Version 1.5:

• Fixed the broken link to the Playstation Vita Manual.

• Added Mettal Slug XX to the playable psp section.

• Made text adjustments to the getting started section to reflect the removal of ps3, psp and ps vita games from the Official Playstation App and added a link to the old web store where you can find those games at the end of the article.

• Added Sword Breaker The Game to the playable vita games section.

Version 1.4:

• Added a couple of paragraphs for KOF97, Garou, Samurai Shodown V Special, and The Last Blade 2 in the Vita section of playable games.

• Added a link to the Kenshira Plays thread to the paragraph at the bottom of this article. Follow the thread for audio demos of the games here and more.[/*

• Removed Nidhog from the playable Vita games to try list, since after getting my hands on it, I found it difficult to progress through the first stage. I may add it later if I somehow find a way to progress.

• Added Dungeon Punks in place of Nidhog. From video impressions, it reminds my brother of Golden Axe. Reviews suggest the inability to jump, which leads me to believe that there is no platforming to get in the way.

• Added some additional info to the second paragraph on using the Vita concerning the ability to link up to 3 payment methods with your psn account, including paypal.

• Added a link to the online manual for the Playstation Vita to the final paragraph on using the system.

• Made minor text cleanups to the article.

Version 1.3:

• Added a paragraph explaining how to run games off of a physical game carts in the section on using the Playstation Vita. This should've been in the original, but I simply forgot to include it. Now it's there.

• I forgot to mention that Nidhog has cross-buy support for Ps4. That has been rectified.

• Updated information on the Dungeon Travelers series to indicate that only the second game has been localized into English.

• Added Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombies to the playable Vita games section, including a paragraph on the game.

• Added London Detective Mysteria to the playable Vita games section.

• Added Boss! to the list of playable Vita games

• Made a spelling correction to Disgaea, and expanded the paragraph explaining Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed in the section on playable Vita games.

Version 1.2:

• Added the Fighting Fantasy games to the Ps Minis section and updated the thoughts accordingly.

• Added Galaxy Fight to the Ps Classics section and updated the thoughts accordingly.

• Added Fight Night Round 3 to the PSP Games section.

• Corrected some information about Guilty Gear Judgment and Fate/Unlimited Code from within the PSP Games section. They have since been delisted, but can be transferred over to vita via Ps3.

• Added some information about 99Vidas not having a Download button for Vita upon purchase from within the Playstation app, but can still be obtained within the Vita itself.

• Added a bit more information about BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend in the thoughts of the Ps Vita section.

• Added one more game to the Nurse Love visual novel series in the Ps Vita section and updated that entry accordingly.

• Added Persona 3: Dancing in Moon Light, and Persona 5: Dancing in Star Light to the Partially Playable games section.

• Fixed the entry for Nidhog in the games to consider section,  not showing correctly.

Version 1.1:

• Added this change log.

• Added Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted to the playable Vita games.

• Added a new section for games that require a large amount of patience or are only partially playable, as well as Mortal Kombat: Unchained, Dissidia 012 [Duodecim] Final Fantasy, Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, and Persona 4: Dancing All Night to that list.

• Added Nidhog, Iron Snout and Kung Fury: Street of Rage to the games to consider list.

• Fixed some grammar issues and made some sentence adjustments to account for the new changes.

Introduction

Hello! I am Kenshira the Trinity, and I'd like to welcome you to my guide on making the most out of the Playstation Vita from a blind perspective. The purpose of this guide is to introduce you to the console itself, give some general direction on GETTING STARTED WITH AND setting up the system, walk you through the process of PURCHASING and downloading games from the Playstation network, give some general tips on application and folder organization, and give some recommendation on the most blind-friendly games compatible with the console with the least amount of frustration to the average blind mainstream gamer. I have divided the article into each section accordingly to the guidelines specified above for easy navigation, so please take advantage of that at your leisure.

Before I begin, here are  a few things worth noting. Since I am writing this article from within the United States, all titles will be listed according to their availability from the US Playstation Store, and prices will be listed according to US dollars, so title availability and prices may vary depending on your region. In addition, this guide will *not* include information pertaining to the modification of the console, or the illegal acquisition of obtaining and storing of digital and physical content on your console, so everything mentioned that is digital  will have been obtained legally, and independent of sighted assistance, with exception to system setup upon first boot up, and Wi-Fi connectivity. I strongly encourage  you to support the devs who have been generous enough to support the Playstation Vita. With that, let us begin, shall we?

About The Playstation Vita

If you are already somewhat familiar with the Playstation Vita and its background and wish to skip ahead, please feel free to move onto the next section where I'll discuss why it is still important, and why you might still consider getting one today. If you already own a Vita and just want some good games to play, Please feel free to skip ahead to The Games section. If you're new to the Vita, or are just curious, stick around as we delve a bit into the Vita, a brief overview on its history, and what it has in terms of hardware.

In late 2011 and early 2012, Sony released a follow-up portable console to the Playstation Portable, which was their successful  entry into the handheld gaming market, which before then was predominantly held by Nintendo. This SUCCESSOR was known as the Playstation Vita, which  in Latin, means :life." In technical terms referred to as the pch1000, it has support for both 3g and Wi-Fi connectivity. The pch1001 model, which was released at the same time  as a cheaper alternative does not have 3g connectivity, but does support Wi-Fi. I will refer to these models from now on as the pch1000 series.

A couple years later, Sony released a revision to the Vita, widely known as the Playstation Vita Slim, or pch2000 series, which features a slimmer design and drops the OLED screen of the original pch1000 series in favor of a standard HD display in an effort to reduce the cost of the console. AS a result, it COSTS LESS, AND has a better battery life that lasts about half an hour to an hour more than the original, depending on what you're doing. It also has a smaller touch-pad on the back to address accidental touching, and,  slightly more prominent round home, start and select buttons as opposed to the pch1000 series’ flat, oval-shaped home button and tiny start and select buttons.

The pch2000 model also has 1 gig of internal memory available by default, whereas with the previous models, you cannot save your game without first having a proprietary memory card. Although every model uses Sony's proprietary memory card, the PCH2000 model uses a standard Micro USB connection to charge, while the originals uses a specialized designed charger. Aside from that, all models are nearly identical in design and size, with the thickness being the most notable difference between the two.

Since the Playstation Vita is region free, you can import it from anywhere in the world and use it to its full extent. The only minor difference in terms of functionality, is how the Cross and circle buttons work. For a Vita purchase from Japan, Circle acts as the confirmation button outside of a game, while Cross acts as the Cancel button. They will function as normal with games from western territories, with exception to a few Japanese games that have been localized. Other than that, Japanese models seem to have more color variations, so if that's important to you, then this method of acquisition is certainly a viable option.

As of this writing, I have before me both pch1000 and pch2000 models and have spent a significant amount of time with each. In my experience, I have also found that the volume of the stereo speakers in the Slimmer model is slightly louder than that of the stereo speakers featured in the original models. The weight of both models makes them feel like premium products and not just cheap plastic. The original model has a metal frame inside, which makes it slightly heavier than the revision, but both are still comfortable to hold for extended periods of time regardless. If you are a blind person who is on the fence on which one to get, my recommendation would be the pch2000 model. We really don't need the vibrant colors of that OLED screen, plus the display of this one is still pretty good, according to sighted reviewers of the console.

The Playstation Vita is notable for introducing a second analogue stick, as well as a touch screen and a rear touch pad to the console. It also has internal motion detection technology for some games to take advantage of. Let's take a look at the unit itself. The Vita is held in landscape mode, and is about 6 inches across from left to right, buy approximately 2 inches across from front to back, with a slightly curved edge all along the underside, and rounded front to back edges on both the left and right sides of the system. The rectangular touch-pad on the underside is situated about an inch from both the left and right edges, and covers nearly all of the system from front to back, so that you have room on either side to hold the Vita without accidentally touching the pad if your fingers are curled while holding it, with your index over the l and r bumpers, and your thumbs over the face buttons on top. Underneath your fingers, to the left and right of the back touch-pad is a small depression to give you a firm grip of the unit. The first models featured depressions with a more glossy design, while the pch2000's depressions provide a bit more friction to the touch.

Along the front, which is the side facing you when the Vita is lying on a flat surface, starting with the left edge, you have a label which has your serial number on it. Further to the right of that are two microphone grills, with a charging port between. To the right of that is a 3.5m headphone jack. To the right of that, on the underside of the console is a little drawer that you can open with your fingernail to insert a proprietary memory card into the console. On both of the front left, and front right corners, there are loops to which you may attach wrist straps to the console.

Both the left and right sides have no outstanding features to speak of, so,  let's move immediately to the back right edge, where you will find the r button. To the left of that are the volume up, and volume down buttons from right to left respectively. To the left of that, you will find either one, or two drawers, depending on which model you have, that can be opened with your fingernail similarly to the one on the other side of the console. In the original 1000 model, the right drawer on this side remains unused, while the larger one immediately to the left of that is where you would insert a game cart. On the second generation model, there is only one drawer that stretches across, which when opened, will allow you to insert a game cart into the console. On the underside of the console, just beneath the drawer"s", you will find the outward facing camera. Immediately to the left of the drawer,, you will find the power button. To the left of that, you will find the l button, which is the last feature worth mentioning along its sides.

When holding the console in both hands, your left thumb will be directly over the d-pad. Under the d-pad towards the front of the console, you will find the left thumb stick, and to the left of that is the left speaker grill. Directly under the thumb stick is the home button. To the right of all of that is the front touch screen, which stretches from front to back, and extends most of the way to the right. Just to the right of that, and under your right thumb, you will find the round face buttons, which are positioned similarly to the arrows on the d-pad on the left side of the unit. The bottom most of the round button is the Cross button, above that and to the right is the Circle button, above that and to the left is the Triangle button, and below that and to the left is the Square button. Under the face button and towards you, you will find the right thumb stick, to the right of which is the right speaker grill. Directly under the right thumb stick, you will find two buttons. From left to right, they are the Select and Start buttons. That's basically everything about how the Vita came into being, and what it looks like.

Why It Matters

You're probably wondering why you should get a Playstation Vita, since the system is basically "dead”. Well, believe it or not, there is still a trickle of games coming out for the system as of this writing, and the Vita's fan-base, although small, is very vocal and passionate about the console.  To this day, it remains the only way you can still play for free on the Playstation network, and the microphone is automatically enabled for lie chat during online gameplay, although you can disable it from the quick menu if you wish. Additionally, there are over 1500 games available for the Vita that you can download from the Playstation network, quite a few of which  are very playable for a person without sight. Outside of the network, there is also a good selection of exclusively physical Vita games for purchase, though prices may begin to rise as the console nears its end and collectors capitalize on the market. In this way, the Vita continues to live up to the meaning of its name.

What makes the console appealing to many people, including myself, is its compatibility with digital legacy software, so if you already have a big library of purchased games from the psn, whether it be from the psp, ps mini, ps1 classic, or a cross-buy title for ps3 and ps4, there's a good chance that you can download it to your vita at no additional cost. Thus, just because Sony seemingly doesn't care about the console anymore, doesn't mean you have to not care either. I highly recommend this device to anyone wishing to enter the portable gaming market, and anyone who already has a number of titles in their digital PSN library, since the process of purchasing and downloading content from Sony's digital storefront is very accessible. I will discuss the method of doing so in a later section, but first, let us talk about what you'll need to get,  started.

What you need

You will need the following:

• Either a Playstation Vita pch1000/1001, or a Playstation Vita Slim pch2000.

• A charging cable and brick for whatever model you chose.

• A proprietary memory card specifically designed for your Playstation Vita. (Optional for pch2000 owners).

• The official Playstation App, which is available on both the app store, as well as the Google Play Store. (Optional for purchasing and downloading digital games).

• A third-party reading application, such as Seeing AI from the Apple App store, or Eye-d pro from the Google Play Store. (Optional for reading in-game text).

• A carrying case. (Optional for carrying  game carts and extra memcards).

• A Playstation Network account. (Optional for purchasing and downloading digital games).

If you plan on going purely digital, I recommend getting the biggest proprietary memory card you can afford to store all, if not most of the games I will list that are playable later on in this article. The biggest one available is the 64 gig version, which I managed to snag for about $90, but you can find a 16 or 32 gig card for much cheaper, and both are fine if that's the route you wish to take. There are also 4 and 8 gig memory cards available, and those are fine if you only wish to use it to store a few digital games and save data.

Getting Started

When booting up your newly gotten Playstation Vita, you will need sighted assistance to set up your profile, connect your unit to your wireless network, and link the unit to your psn account. the process should take no more than 5 to 10 minutes at most, depending on whether or not your unit is on the latest firmware. Once that is done, you can do nearly all of the important stuff independently of sighted assistance. You will probably need a third party reading application to update your Vita to the latest firmware, which you will need to do if you wish to use the psn store, or resume downloads that may have been paused in your notifications, but that can be done independently of sighted assistance as well. You will need it to check how much memory space you have, which you can do from the Content Manager menu, but it is manageable once you know where the menu is.

Sony has removed Playstation Vita, psp, and ps3 games from the official playstation app on the iOS app store and google playstore, but by following the links provided at the end of this article, you will still be able to access the old web store, where you can sign into your psn account, browse and search games according to various filters, link your bank card and/or or paypal to your account up to 3 payment methods, or use a digital code from a psn card to add money to your digital wallet similarly to how it is done across other digital store fronts, and make purchases of whatever you find. I will, of course, list the most playable games that I have found later on in the article, to make your searching experience easier. Once you have purchased a game, you can use the download button on the game's page to add it to your Playstation Vita's download cue. Once a game is there, it will automatically download into your PlayStation Vita the next time you turn it on, if your Playstation Vita is tied to your PSN account. When the download of your game is complete, you will hear a discrete notification tone on your vita, and an icon for the game will be added to your home screen. The Vita is able to continue the process of downloading a game while it is hibernating.

Using The Playstation Vita

You can turn on and off your Vita by holding the Power button for 6 seconds, and hibernate or wake your Vita while it is on by simply pressing the Power button. After turning on or waking your Vita, you will be greeted with a screen that you must swipe diagonally across from top right to bottom left to dismiss before the unit enters a usable state. This is referred to as pealing, and I will,  use this term again later on as it is still necessary when closing applications and switching games. However, there is a simpler trick to the method of pealing the screen, which you can take advantage of by first touching the top right edge of the screen with one hand, then touching the bottom left edge of the screen with the other. In all instances of pealing, you will know when the action is successful when you hear a sound similar to the quick turning of a page.

Additionally, when your battery is nearly depleted, you will get an error sound and notification that interrupts gameplay, simply press any button to close it. If the battery is too low, the Playstation Vita will enter hibernation mode and remain that way until it has enough charge for you to wake it again. According to the online user manual, it will take the Vita 2 hours and 40 minutes to fully charge on a nearly empty battery while it is powered off. It is also recommended that you charge it in an environment that is between 54 degrees f and 84 degrees f to prolong overall battery life.

Now let's talk about the home screen. Firstly, I recommend putting all of the icons for your utility apps such as Settings, Remote Play, Content Manager Etc into one folder, and the icons for your physical games into another. This will make utility apps easier to find later on. Here is where having a third-party reading application will become handy, as it will help you to know what options are available to you when you press Triangle a second time while in edit mode, since the options may vary from game to game. When pressing Triangle for the first time on an icon or a folder, you will enter into Edit Mode, indicated by a quick and soft high-pitched chime. This is a mode that enables you to move the game/folder around on the home screen and put it wherever you like. To pick up an icon/folder, press the Square button, and to drop it, press Square again. Unfortunately, there are no audible signals for picking up or dropping an item, so you'll need to mentally keep track of your actions. You can drop an icon on top of a folder to put it into that folder. Each folder can hold up to 10 icons, which when full, is structured as a 3x3 grid, with the last icon being on the farthest right, and an button   to close the folder on the farthest left.

While in Edit Mode, you can press Triangle again for some more options, the first of which is to create a folder. There is also not an audible signal for this second set of options, but you can tell if they were brought up by attempting to cancel them through pressing the Circle button. If they were opened, you will hear one click, meaning that the extra options were closed, and another plus a reverse chime if the Circle button is pressed again to indicate that you have left Edit Mode. To bring them up again, simply repeat the steps shown above. If you are in the Edit Mode while on a folder, you cannot create another folder with this second set of options, however, you will be able to rename that folder. I haven't quite figured out the process of renaming a folder yet, but I will update the article once I know how it works. Beneath the first of the second set of options are others that allow you to see information about the game, or to delete it entirely from your unit.

Although the on-screen curser does not make an audible click during movement, you can be certain of several things.

1. The curser can be moved in all directions on the Home screen whether you are outside or inside a folder, but it will never wrap.

2. Whether you are inside of a folder or not, your notification can be accessed by going to the farthest right, or the farthest up, then pressing Cross. circle to cancel and leave that section, and your curser will be on the icon closest to that edge of the screen.

3. If left alone for 10 seconds, the on-screen curser will disappear, Simply press a button again, and it will reappear where you last left,  it.

4. When closing an application or a folder, your curser will remain on that item until you move it.

5. None of the menus belonging to the Vita's operating system wrap. This includes the Quick Menu  and the Edit Menu, so you can use that to your advantage when looking for a specific option.

6. When a new icon has been added to your home screen through download, it will appear somewhere on the bottom, either next to the last one in the row, or in the next row down.

To launch an application, whether it is a game or a utility, either tap it on the touch screen, or move your curser to it and press Cross. This will open up a screen for that application known as the LiveArea screen. Here you can do things like read the software manual. There is a sound for this first process if you have selected an icon, but not if you have selected a folder. To know if you have successfully selected a folder, you can press Circle, and you will hear a click to indicate that the folder has been closed. Just press Cross to open the folder again. After selecting an icon, if you change your mind, you can close it by pealing the screen. Unlike before, this process of pealing can be done by simply pressing and holding the Circle button for a half second. Otherwise, if you're sure of your choice, press Cross again to launch it. You will hear a sound indicating that the application has been successfully launched and if you have the menu music enabled, it will no longer play since the app is booting.

When a physical game cart is inserted into the Vita for the first time, it will create a new icon for that game on the home screen. From then on and afterwards, simply wait a few seconds, then press one of the arrows to be immediately taken to that icon, at which point, you may press Cross to launch the game. It is totally safe to swap game cards while the Vita is still on the Home screen, but *not* during gameplay. If you decide you want to play a digital game and haven't removed your current game cart, but later wish to play that game cart again, simply take it out, then put it back in while you are on the home screen. Afterwards, wait a few seconds, then press one of the arrows like before to be taken directly to it, then Cross to launch it.

While in a game or utility application, pressing the home button will bring up the LiveArea screen again. You can close it out the same way as described above, or without moving the curser, press Cross to resume with where you left off. If you press and hold the Home button while in a game or utility, you will bring up the Quick Menu, through which you can adjust various things such as Brightness, Music, or Flight Mode. You can append Accessibility to this menu from within Settings. The Accessibility featured on the Playstation Vita enables you to reassign buttons, invert colors and enable zooming. Unfortunately, there does not appear to be any text to speech support, and the closest thing you can have to that is through using remote play on your ps4, with it enabled on that end. Lastly, You can visit the PlayStation vita's Online user guide, which does a good job at listing menu items for specific options in order. This will be useful to refer to for things that I haven't discussed in this article.

The Games

Now that we've gotten the system functions out of the way, it's finally time to talk about the games. After all, a console is only as good as its games, no matter how powerful it is,. Although first-party support has mostly tapered off, there is still a lot of independent support for the Vita and its fan-base. Since there are a lot of games to cover across several platforms, I will divide them into sections, list the games in each section that we can play without sighted assistance, and talk about whatever is worth mentioning on a particular game or games. To alleviate frustration, I will place games that,  are only partially enjoyable due to huge amounts of free-roaming areas, or tons of button memorization, that take a tremendous amount of time and patience to navigate into their own section. A game must be mostly, or fully playable to be included in the main sections. Games with combo trials and objective-based mission modes I will include, since there is probably a way to find out what you need to do, either via third-party application, or through an article written up somewhere. All of the games mentioned here will either be purchasable physically, or digitally through the Playstation network, but since a vast majority of my library is digital, you may safely assume that everything I list is digital unless otherwise noted.

I'll begin with the smaller sections first and work my way up to the bigger ones. In each section, I'll list each game, along with a brief description of the listed game. Afterwards, if there is anything worth mentioning about a particular game, I'll conclude the section with those thoughts. I will do my very best to list a diverse number of genres, so you won't see all fighting or beat em ups, although you're probably going to see a lot of them anyway. Lastly, for those trying to save space or money, I'll list recommendations on what to skip and what to get, as well as what's worth considering that isn't in my library or haven't tried but on initial impressions should be playable.

Playstation Minis

These are games that take less than 100 megs. They are primarily produced by independent developers, and generally cost less than $10. You might also find many of these on other mobile devices, but being able to play them with buttons might make them worth considering, depending on the game. They can be played on the ps3, as well as the PSP, and most of them can be played on the PS Vita, although some do not advertize it. These are the ones I found to be playable that can be downloaded onto the Vita from the Playstation App:

1. A space shooter for 2 bucks, exactly what the title says.

2. Twin Blades, You as a nun must survive a zombie outbreak in this side-scrolling beat 'em up.

3. Wackylands Boss, Become the boss of wackyland in this side-scrolling beat 'em up.

4. Fighting Fantasy series, There are two Fighting Fantasy games that were ported to the minis platform, Talisman Of Death, and The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain. Requires third-party reading app.

My thoughts: Wackylands Boss and Twin Blades play similarly, but not quite the same. Twin Blades has shooting mechanics so you can attack enemies from a distance, and you can upgrade your health, weapons and guns as well as purchase new guns through hearts gotten by killing zombies. Still very playable, and there are no puzzle elements to bar your path. There are some difficult bosses you will occasionally need to contend with. This game is played from a 2-d perspective

Wackylands Boss as upgrades as well, but they come through costumes that you can buy which boost your stats. It also has a leveling system, so you can grind it out if you like. This one also has some challenging bosses. This game is played from a 2-d perspective.

A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks doesn't take itself too seriously. It has full voice acting, and you play as the alien-hating commander of a smart-mouth ship trying to clean them out of the galaxy. You can buy upgrades that will increase the amount of damage your ship can take, make you automatically collect money, and upgrade your weapons, as well as acquire new weapons. Dying means you have to start all over, but the stages aren't very long, and eventually your ship will have enough health and weapon upgrades to carry you through a stage. If you want to cheese your way through the game, there is an invincibility code among others that you can look up. This is a vertical-scrolling shooter, so you can move left or right, while the game automatically scrolls upwards.

Of the 3 aforementioned games,  A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks is my favorite of these, followed closely by Twin Blades. Both of those games have survival modes if you don't want to worry about the story and just feel like killing things. Survival in A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks has your upgrades carry over with you from the main game, and any money you collect here stays with you. In the one from Twin Blades, You must survive 31 days in a zombie apocalypse, moving from left to right and killing everything in your path. You will be able to upgrade your gear at the end of each day. Those are my two picks on what to get from this section, although Wackylands Boss isn't too bad if you want just a bit more, and it's the smallest game here, clocking in at 17 megs. The Fighting Fantasy games use the d-pad for choice making, and you have either the traditional dice roll, or a hexagon picking minigame as optional means of combat.

Ps1 Classics

These are the games that made up some of our childhoods over 2 decades ago, and they have been faithfully ported onto modern platforms for our enjoyment. They generally cost $5.99 each, with an occasional game costing $9.99. However, the Playstation Network frequently has sales, so on occasion, you may see some of these temporarily drop in price. All except for a very few can be played on both the PS3 and PSP, and many can be played on the Ps Vita. These are the ones that I have found can be downloaded onto the Vita through the Playstation App:

1. Street Fighter Alpha, A 2d 1v1 fighting game.

2. Street Fighter Alpha 2, The sequel to Street Fighter Alpha that introduces more characters and stages.

3. Street Fighter Alpha 3, The third in the series that introduces tons more modes, characters and stages.

4. DarkStalkers, A 2d 1v1 horror themed fighting game.

5. DarkStalkers 3, The third in the series with the same type of gameplay.

6. Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness, A 2d mec-based 1v1 fighting game with full Japanese voice-acting

7. Tekken, A 2.5d 1v1 fighting game.

8. Tekken 2, Sequel to the first Tekken game that introduces 3d movement, as well as tons  more characters and modes.

9. King Of Fighters 99, Fifth game in the King Of Fighter series, this 2d team-based fighter brings together heroes and villains from various SNK games.

10. Arcade Hits: Outlaws Of The Lost Dynasty, A 1v1 fighting game set in feudal china with both weapon and hand to hand combat.

11. Fighting Force, This is a 3d beat em up played from a top-down perspective.

12. Galaxy Fight, A 2d fighter that first appeared on the Neo Geo, but was later ported to the Playstation. What makes this game unique is the infinitely scrolling 2d planes that you fight on.

13. Destrega, A 3d fighting game with full range movement and long-ranged combat.

My thoughts: All of these are pretty solid. However, if you must skip some, this is what I recommend. Tekken 2 still has a lot of replay value with its unlockable characters and extra modes, but the first Tekken is the only game in the series where the combat is in stereo. If you must pick one Tekken for the original Playstation to have, then Tekken 2 is it. If Tekken 3 were available on the PSN, that would be my pick, but unfortunately it is  not, so this will have to do. If you want a Tekken game but not as old as Tekken 2, then there is Tekken 6, which I'll talk about later.

All of the Street Fighter Alpha games hold up pretty well, but if you just pick one, then I would go with Street Fighter Alpha 3: Max. If you want all three games in the series,  I would hold off on the Playstation version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 in favor of Street Fighter Alpha 3: Max that I'll talk about later, unless you don't care and just want everything. What might make this version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 worth considering is that it doesn't have auto text scroll, if you're interested in taking the time to read story-related text. In this version, you can still build up your,  character in World Tour mode for use elsewhere, and unlock 4 of the 8 characters in Max. If you still happen to have a Ps3 lying around, this version can be played locally there, and it has a very dynamic rumble feature. Both games will cost you $9.99. Still, my pick for the best version on portable is Max.

In regards to The King Of Fighters 99, I think that you will do well to either get this one, or get the King Of Fighters Collection which I'll talk about later, or get them both to have all 6 that are available. What makes this game worth considering is that it has both team and single play, in addition to some unlockable characters, modes  and art, not that the art matters to us but it's there. I'm not a big fan of this game's boss, but he isn't impossible to defeat as I've done it several times, plus you can save the game and pick up right at the fight you last fought, which is a feature unique to this game. Sadly, the collection can only be transferred to the Vita via PS3, so that might make this one and KOF 97: Global Match worth considering if you want a KOF game but don't have help.

About the DarkStalkers series, unless you just want everything, you will be fine just getting DarkStalker Chronicles which I'll talk about later. Cyberbots is a pretty interesting game worth checking out, while Fighting Force hasn't aged too well but the game is there if you want to try it. Also available for ps1 and downloadable to the Vita is Double Dragon, which is a 2d 1v1 fighting game, though I haven't tried this one yet. Destrega is special in that it was one of the games that did Cinematic story telling in fighting games long before Mortal Kombat popularized the technique, though of course the voice acting is laughably bad, so worth checking for laughs if anything else. The story will take you a couple hours at most, then there are a couple more modes to play and characters to unlock.

PSP Games

At the beginning of this article, I mentioned that the Vita was the successor to Sony's Playstation Portable, or psp for short. While the PSP was still current, Sony introduced their online store and converted many of their games for digital purchase. Over time, they began to accumulate, though sadly, a few have since been delisted. Of those that remain, a lot of them are playable, and those are the ones that I shall now list below.

1. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Portable, A psp port of the very first BlazBlue game on ps3. It's a 1v1 2d anime fighter with hours and hours of story content. Psp version has exclusive mode.

2. BlazBlue: continuum Shift 2, A psp port of the sequel on PS3 with similar gameplay. It introduces stylish combat for people who just want to casually enjoy the game. Includes some dlc characters and exclusive story content.

3. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, Before BlazBlue, there was this other 1v1 2d Anime Fighter. Has tons of characters and modes.

4. DarkStalkers Chronicles: The Chaos Tower, (This is a port of DarkStalkers 3, with all kinds of unlockables, and the new Chaos Tower, in which you must fight your way up the hundred-floor tower against opponents, facing challenging restriction along the way.

5. Street Fighter Alpha 3: Max, This is the definitive version of SFA 3, with the most characters and modes to play through. You can build up a character and carry their progress across a variety of modes.

6. Metal Slug Anthology, A collection of 7 Metal Slug Games. This is a side-scrolling Run-and-gun series. Being able to pick up where you last died makes this very playable. Lots to unlock, including Art, Music, Wallpapers and Interviews. This game has a unique feature that lets you transfer your unlocked music and wallpapers directly to the memory stick for usage outside of the game.
    [*Metal Slug XX, a standalone game in the series not included in the anthology. Provides similar pickup where you died gameplay.

7. Neo Geo Heroes, (This is a horizontal shooter featuring,  an all-star cast of SNK heroes. The ability to pick up right where you die makes this very playable. Also includes an extra game as part of the package.

8. SNK Arcade Classics: Volume 1, Fifteen of SNK's best Neo Geo titles ranging across a variety of Genres with lots of unlockable stuff.

9. Samurai Shodown Anthology, Contains Samurai Shodown 1 through 6. this is a series of 2d weapon-based 1v1 fighters. Has an extras section similarly to other SNK games listed here that contains artwork and music.

10. Soul Caliber: Broken Destiny, This is a 3d weapon-based fighter that combines its story and tutorial to get you up to speed on the complexities of the mechanics of the game. Also features guest character Kratos from the God Of War series.

11. Dissidia: Final Fantasy, This is a 3d arena fighter RPG hybrid with tons and tons of content. Its metagame system might possibly keep you coming back for day. It's notable for having an unlockable "Command" mode" that lets you play the game as though it were an RPG instead of a fighter.

12. Tekken 6, This is a 3d fighter and 6th in a series of Tekken games. A nearly perfect port of the PS3 version, it only drops the side-scrolling beat em up scenario mode, but maintains each character's stories to play through, as well as all the other modes.

13. Unbound Saga, This is a game based on the comic. A 2.5d beat em up chocked full of cutscenes. You can upgrade your characters as you progress through the story.

14. Dynasty Warriors: Volumes 1 and 2, The grid-based nature of out of battle movement, combined with the 3d overhead beat em up action of the Dynasty Warriors games could make this very playable).

15. Samurai Warriors: State Of War, (Same as the last game.

16. Disgaea: Infinite, This is a visual novel that takes place between the first and second game. Has in-built save states and is fully voice acted in English.

17. Gladiator Begins, This is an arena-based fighter, where you play the role of a gladiator that you create. You must fight for your freedom, and you can buy upgrades along the way. It's very technical, but not impossible. Third-party app required.

18. Fight Night Round 3, A portable version of EA's boxing game on home consoles that brings together the best elements of the second and third game in the series.

My thoughts: In regards to the games that have been delisted, if you have previously purchased a digital copy of Riviera, or Ygdra Union, you can still search for them in your download list from the Account menu on the Playstation App, and from the game's page, add them to your Vita's download cue for use on the system. Guilty Gear Judgment and Fate/Unlimited Code have also been delisted, but if you already purchased them, they can be transferred via the Ps3 with sighted help. If you have, or want to purchase a digital copy of both of the Capcom Classics Collections, The King Of Fighters Collection or Sega Genesis collection, it is possible to transfer those titles over to your Playstation Vita in the same way. If there are anymore that I missed that falls into the category in this paragraph, I will add them here.

As for everything else, Broken Destiny is the only portable Soul Caliber game, which might make it worth considering. Unbound Saga, once you're through with it, is pretty much done. There is an updated version of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus for the Vita which might make one consider skipping over the one here, unless you don't mind not having those balance tweaks and possible trophy support in the newer version. Aside from that, they seem to be nearly identical, plus this version is 5 bucks cheaper. I bought the one here long before the update was released for the Vita, and didn't get the updates because the changes were minor.

In regards to the BlazBlue games, I recommend getting Calamity Trigger Portable, and skipping over Continuum Shift 2 for Continuum Shift Extend, which I'll talk about later, unless you,  absolutely must have the Legion mode that was dropped in the newer version for something else. Otherwise, if you really want to save money, just get Continuum Shift Extend and Chrono Phantasma Extend, both of which do a good job at recapping the series for new comers anyway. Everything else in the list is a solid choice if you want some fighting, RPG, shooter, or visual novels. I will update it if I discover anymore.

Ps Vita Games

It's time for the main event! This is the reason why a good number of you are probably here, and I aim to deliver on my promise to showcase what Vita games are available that a person without sighted assistance from another person can play. If a game is cross-buy, I will indicate it. If a game is exclusively physical, I will also indicate it. And now, without further delay, let us begin!

1. Mortal Kombat, A 2.5d 1v1 ultraviolent fighting game). This version has all dlc characters, a new bonus tower, new minigames, and a simpler way to pull off fatalities with the touch screen.

2. Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Has since been delisted for the Vita store, so only available physically. A 3v3 2d fighting game, this version introduces touch controls, and the heroes and heralds mode, as well as characters that were not previously in the original mvc3.

3. Street Fighter X Tekken, A 2v2 2d fighting game, this version has all characters and introduces a new method of play with the touch screen.

4. Injustice: Gods Among Us. A 1v1 2.5d fighting game, this version includes all DLC characters and Star Lab missions. It's a near perfect conversion of its console counterpart, and nothing in terms of gameplay has been sacrificed,, although the Vita version does not have Accessibility mode. There is an article about this game here in the articles room.

5. Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax, This is a crossover 2d fighter featuring characters from Sega and other franchises.

6. Demon Gaze, This is a first person Dungeon Crawler. Although a lot of the text is spoken in English, much of it isn't. Third party reading app required.

7. Muramasa: Rebirth, This is a side-scrolling 2d action RPG. Only has Japanese spoken dialog, but text is in English. Third-party reading app recommended.

8. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Improves upon continuum Shift 2 with a new mode and all dlc characters with story and arcade sections for everyone.

9. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Sequel to Continuum Shift, with new characters, and all new story.

10. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend, The definitive version of Chrono Phantasma, with all dlc characters and all new story sections.

11. Croixleur Sigma, Top-down arcade-style brawler. This is Cross-buy with ps4. Only has Japanese voice acting, so third-party app recommended for story content.

12. SkullGirls: Second Encore, A 2d fighter heavily inspired by games series like Street Fighter and Marvel Vs Capcom. Story is fully voice-acted in English similarly to the BlazBlue games. Cross-buy with Ps4.

13. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R, Introduces balance tweaks to make overpowered characters like Justice less powerful. Third-party app recommended for story content.

14. Odin Sphere, A 2d side-scrolling action RPG. Unlike Muramasa, this one has the option of English and Japanese Voice Acting.

15. Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds, a 2.5d beat em up with unlockable characters. You can level grind and upgrade your moves and stats as you progress through the game.

16. Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds, Third-party reading app required. An action-packed visual novel set in feudal Japan, the choice-based system of this game makes it very playable. Excellent music and Japanese voice acting.

17. Hakuoki: Edo Blossom, Sequel to the first Hakuoki game that continues the story with the same gameplay.

18. Under night In-Birth Exe:Late[ST], A 2d anime fighter from the devs of the BlazBlue and Guilty Gear series, so expect a pretty lengthy story. Only,  has Japanese voice acting, so third party app recommended for story content.

19. Arcana Hearts 3: LOVE MAX!!!!! Another 2d anime fighting game series from the devs of the BlazBlue and Guilty Gear series. This game features an all-girl cast with Arcanas that can be equipped to change up your fighting style. Expect a lengthy story to sink your teeth into. Only has Japanese voice acting, so third-party app recommended for story content.

20. Code Realize, (A series of 3 visual novels similar in gameplay to Hakuoki, about a young woman living in a mansion on the outskirts of London who dissolves whatever she touches. Third-party App required.

21. 99Vidas, A 16-bit style 2.5d beat em up similar to Streets Of Rage, with unlockable characters and upgrades for each. This has Cross-buy support for PS4.

22. I Am The Hero, A strictly 2d beat em up. This is also cross-buy with Ps4.

23. Foul Play, A unique 2d beat em up, where everything is a play, as you act as a demon slayer, while the crowd acts as your life bar.

24. Atari Flashback Classics, A collection of 150 Atari console and arcade games from the 70s and 80s. These games came from a much simpler time, which makes them easier to play or mess around with.

25. King Of Fighters 97: Global Match, The 4th game in the KOF series. This game has cross-buy support for Ps4.

26. The Last Blade 2, This is SNK's other 2d weapon-based fighter with cross-buy support on Ps4. Has unlockable content.

27. Garou: Mark Of The Wolves, The last game in the Fatal Fury series by SNK. This game ditches the ability to jump between plains for a more traditional 2d style of gameplay, and is widely considered the best in the series. Also has cross-buy for Ps4 and unlockable content.

28. Samurai Shodown V: Special, A remake of the original fifth Samurai Shodown game, this one restores all the story content that was removed when the arcade was localized for the west. It also restores each character's finishing moves. Has cross-buy support with ps4 and unlockable content.

29. Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale, Sony's answer to Super Smash Brothers, this game brings together many of Sony's mascots for a 4-player free-for-all. What makes this game unique is its combat system, where you must attack your opponent to build up your special, which you use to take them out. Still very playable.

30. Divekick, This is the world's first literal 2 button 2d fighting game for home consoles. Doesn't take itself seriously and pokes fun at fighting game culture in general. Supports cross-buy with Ps3.

31. Sword breaker the game, This is a choose your own adventure style non-linear gamebook with a little bit of voice acting, big castle and multiple endings. Third party reading app required. Also supports cross buy with ps4.

32. Night Trap 25th Anniversary Edition, This is a full-motion video-based horror-game that sparked controversy when it was release back in 1992 for its portrayal of violence. Since there is a guide in the Articles room for this game, I'll include it here, since it seems to have all features of the Ps4 version. It's significantly smaller in size, and is 5 bucks cheaper on the Vita.

33. Samurai Warriors 4-II, A hack-n-slash played from the top-down perspective. Having an AI partner who will always head towards an objective makes this very playable, and people have reported success with the game. Only has Japanese voice-acting, so third-party reading app recommended.

34. Dead Or Alive 5 Plus, The fifth game in the Dead Or Alive series, this one picks up right where dimensions left off. Has a lengthy story, with tons of single player content, and still has an active online community as of this writing.

35. Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted, A more straight-forward MMA game that foregoes all of the simulation element of previous MMA titles from THQ in favor of an arcade fighter feel.

36. Dungeon Travelers, (A series of first-person dungeon crawlers. Only has,  Japanese voice acting, so third-party app required. Only the second game has been localized in English.

37. Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombies, A sequel to the beat em up Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed. It has a brand new story, and adds more characters and organizes things a little better. Also has mostly English voice acting, and audio-descriptive menus, but not submenus. Some portions of the game are not in English, so third-party app is partially required for some story sections.

38. London Detective Mysteria, This is a romantic visual Novel about a girl of high society who attends detective school and has the opportunity to win the hearts of some famous literary people of that time.

39. Boss!, This is a sequel to the above-mentioned Ps Mini, Wackylands' Boss. It has much the same gameplay, but now you can fully design your monster. The game introduces new forms, mechanics and minigames.

These are the games I have yet to try but appear to be playable upon first impressions. I will of course move them up to the upper section once I've tried it, or once they have been confirmed to be playable by someone else. For now, though, they are worth considering.

1. Nurse Love Addiction, A choice-based visual novel about a girl going to nursing school and meeting new people. third-party app required.

2. Nurse Love Syndrome, another visual novel that happens during the events of the above visual novel, but follows another student.

3. Dungeon Punks, a 2.5d fantasy side-scrolling brawler rpg with multiple classes to choose from and tag-team mechanics. Supports Cross-buy with PS4.

4. A Winter's Daydream, A visual novel about a student who goes to visit his grandmother on his time off. One day she finds herself much younger than usual, and their adventure begins. It's supposed to not be weird, according to reviews. Requires third-party reading application.

5. The House In Fata Morgana: Dreams Of The Revenant Edition, A horror-suspense visual novel spanning over a thousand years. Includes 3 games in 1 plus additional content. Third-party reading app required.

6. Muv-Luv. A series of visual novels. The first game has 2 visual novels, while the second game is its own. People who've played it seem to really like it. According from the youtube videos I've seen, it does have English voice acting.

7. Iron Snout, This is a beat em up that puts a twist on the story of the 3 little pigs where the pig fights back.

8. Kung Fury: Street Of Rage, This is a beat em up based on a short web film, also has full voice acting.

9. X-Blaz. This series is the prequel to the BlazBlue games and plays in visual novel format, where the information you read affects how the story unfolds. Definitely requires a third-party app.

My thoughts: Ok....wow! I didn't expect the Vita section to be much bigger than the psp section, but I guess it is. Most everything listed here is a winner. Of course, you're going to need lots of patience to wade through the text of the visual novels, especially the ones that only have Japanese voice acting. they're definitely not for everyone, but beggars can't be choosers, and they're certainly something we can play apart from the typical beat em ups and fighters. Skip Chrono Phantasma, and go right for Chrono Phantasma Extend. If you decide to buy a physical copy of Chrono Phantasma Extend like I did, you will need to download the Story and Gallery section of the game, which is free from the Playstation Network and will take 2.12 gigs of space. It is also worth mentioning that Continuum Shift Extend has a complete interactive chapter that retells the events of Calamity Trigger Portable, if you wish to skip the very first psp game altogether.

Demon Gaze also has a sequel on the Vita, but I haven't tried that one yet. There are other first-person dungeon crawlers that we can possibly play that are similar in style to Demon Gaze and the Dungeon,  Travelers series. I will add them to the list when I find them out. There are also more gamebook-style games that are available to play on the Vita, and I will add those to the list if I find that they are in fact playable. After purchasing 99vidas, I discovered that it doesn't have a button to directly download it onto the Vita from within the Playstation app, so you might need sighted help to get it from the Vita itself if the game doesn't automatically show up in the notifications.

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombies requires much less patience than its prequel, which I will talk about in a later section. In this game, your primary objective is simply to defeat all enemies in an arena to clear that quest. Like the first game, movement is handled from a 3d perspective, so up is forward, and to either side is to turn. You can lock onto enemies with the L button, but sometimes you can lose track of your enemy and end up wandering aimlessly around the stage. If this happens, just restart the stage again and hope you manage to get them all this time while they are grouped around you.

The vita version of KOF97 has online support, and as of this writing can still be played online with an active user base. It has several modes of play, including the ability to attempt the arcade ladder as a team of 3 or alone, and 2 survival modes. It does not have a training mode, but includes an art gallery, trophy list, and the ability to custsomize the main menu bgm.

Samurai shodown V Special has an arcade and training mode, as well as online play, with a trophy list, art gallery, and the ability to customize bgm of the main menu. The last blade 2 is similar, but with a time attack mode. Garou is similar to the previous two, but with a survival mode.

Somewhat Playable games

This section is devoted to the games that need unreasonable amounts of patience or are only partially playable, due to the existence of some unplayable modes within, the need to memorize tons of button presses, or have the need to wander aimlessly around without sighted assistance to progress through the game. This section will not contain games that are impossible to progress through, due to the existence of platforming elements, QuickTime events, or any hazards that do not have sufficient audio cues to alert a blind player of the approaching danger. Since there are just a few games in the section right now, I'll not divide them by consoles, but will include the console in the game's description. However, if more come along that fit into this category, I will make the necessary adjustments and divide them accordingly.

1. Mortal Kombat: Unchained, A psp port of Mortal Kombat: Deception, which was originally released for Ps2 and Xbox. It includes 6 additional kombatants, and introduces an endurance mode in addition to all of the content found in the original game. Conquest mode, which serves as the game's story is unplayable, as well as Puzzle Kombat.

2. Dissidia 012 [Duodecim] Final Fantasy, This psp game is the prequel to the original Dissidia. The game's story features many free-roaming areas that make it an exercise in patience to get through.

3. Hyperdimension Neptunia u: Action Unleashed, A 3d beat em up with full English voice acting for Ps Vita. Although the playfield is small, it is difficult to find progression points to continue the stage.

4. Persona 4: Dancing All Night, A rhythm game for Ps Vita with full English voice acting and quite a long story that takes place after the events of Persona 4 arena: Ultimax on Ps3. You will need to learn and memorize the buttons to each song to progress.

5. Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Same as p4d, also on Vita, but follows a different cast of characters.

6. Persona 5: Dancing in Star Light, Same as the last two, and also on Vita.

My thoughts: There is a prologue to Dissidia Duodecim that is fully playable, but since it is basically just a paid demo that sets up,  the story for that game, I did not feel that it was necessary to include it in the playable PSP games section. Still, if you want to get it, the story will take about a half an hour or so to progress through, and there is an arcade mode with a couple sub-modes to play through. All progress you make and items you unlock will carry over to the main game.

Unfortunately, Mortal Kombat: Unchained has many different currencies and coffin keys that you need to unlock all of the items such as characters, movies and costumes in the crypt, most of which can be found through various places in conquest mode. You will probably need sighted help to progress through that, and maybe follow a walkthrough or discover for yourself where each item is located. Otherwise, except for Puzzle Kombat, everything else is very doable.

Hyperdimension Neptunia u: Action Unleashed is a fun game, when it works. The voice work is generally well done, though the in-game commentary by your character can be a bit grading on the ears. Still, the sounds are in stereo so that helps. The problem comes when you've cleared all enemies from the area, and you need to find the next area to move on. Since this game is played from a 3d perspective, the general direction to go forward is up, while to either side is to turn, but you need to be directly in line with the next area, so you may have to walk a bit, turn slightly, then walk a bit some more for a while before you find the progression point. During survival quests, you are tasked with simply defeating all enemies, which is fine. However, to clear those stages, you must collect all dropped items that the lasts enemies leave behind, which is a problem. This means that you'll likely have to walk around using the technique above before you finally locate the last item, which could take a while.

I have nothing much to say about p4d, except that it has several modes to play through. There are sound cues, but they're either all the same or randomized. The buttons should never change though, and I have heard of at least one person who managed to play the game. My brother says p3d and p5d play the same as p4d.

Conclusion

I sincerely hope that you have found this article helpful. I also hope that you would consider giving this overlooked piece of technology that is the Vita more than just a passing glance. As for myself, I love it! For many years now, I have owned a psp that has carried me through tough  times. There were a couple months where my Playstation Portable quite literally became my Praystation Portable. It was my only access to the Bible for a while, and I'm not ashamed to say so. Now it's beginning to show its age with wear and tear, so I'm in the process of making the Vita my primary portable console, and the PSP my secondary.

Although I am a fan of the Vita, I am not ignorant to its shortcomings. I do  not like the new out of game user interface, which is much more complicated than the PSP's Cross Media Bar, but it is not unmanageable. I do  not like the new method of transferring files to and from the Vita via PC, but it is not enough of a hindrance to keep me from enjoying the console for its intended purpose. I do not like how Sony abandoned it after just a few years, believing that the mobile market would be dominated by smart phones, but many third parties have taken up the slack and given us many unique and quirky titles. For that I am grateful. The bottom line is, for every negative thing I find to stack against it, I always find something else to balance it out, and when there are no more negative things to stack against it, there is only the positive left, which I just can't deny. For the first time ever, I can purchase digital content for myself to enjoy on something mainstream that is not just my phone or tablet. It feels great in the hands and is of a sturdy build quality. The speakers are nice and crisp, and the buttons are responsive. Sighted players' receptions to the screens on,  both versions are generally positive. Most importantly, it's portable.

If you're curious about the console, or any of the games I have mentioned here, I encourage you to read up on them and do some additional research before diving in. You can also check out this thread to read about and hear  audio demos for some of the games in this article and more. Hopefully, I have managed to minimize the amount of research that needs doing for you to come to a decision. Thank you very much for sticking to the end of the article. If you have questions, comments, suggestions, or game recommendations for me to add to this list, hit that "email" link at the bottom and shoot me a message. Lastly, don't forget to check back often as I update the article with new findings. This is Kenshira The Trinity, signing off.

Links to the old ps store

The reddit thread where you can find links to the old playstation store for various regions and buy ps3, psp, and ps vita,  games.

Thumbs up +7