2020-12-11 01:13:46

Well, give me money for the server, and you will see my game.
it's not difficult to make commands for movement and giving objects, you just don't want to do this for some reason.
I thought you are interested in the opinion of each player, but if I was wrong, ok.

2020-12-11 01:19:45

windows wrote:

it's not difficult to make commands for movement and giving objects, you just don't want to do this for some reason.
I thought you are interested in the opinion of each player, but if I was wrong, ok.

Since you aren't giving-me money for me to host my own game, I won't do it for you, sorry.
I do accept feedbacks, but not personal attacks. If you do not have enough brain mass to just talk without being an asshole, feel free to stay out of our community. Don't worry, I won't miss people behaving like you. Serious.

2020-12-11 01:29:49

I insulted you?
I offended you?
No, I'm just angry because you want to delete my efforts without compensation.
No, I just said that you for some reason do not want to make commands / Move and / Give, and I thought that you are just lazy

2020-12-11 01:35:09 (edited by brian.kurosawa 2020-12-11 01:37:26)

Never said I won't make those commands. And the only person who can call-me lazy is those who know how hard is to build a base from scratch and without stolen source code. Right?
Aside from that, feel free to send any feedback you'd like. And I'll reiterate, I won't compensate you if I come to delete your account among the others.
And talking about efforts, surely your efforts was no less than mine to develop all of it.

2020-12-11 01:48:31

I do not speak only to me, everyone will be evil because of this.

2020-12-11 09:36:53

windows wrote:

Seriously, what the hell is your issue?
1. Please make your own game, make it payed and then you'll get money for your server. Use your computer as your server at the beta stages. What's the issue? When can we expect to see your amazing game?
2. The developer have mentioned a ton of times that this game is not bug free and it's still in development. You decide how much time you wanna put into the game. So please shut up, enjoy what you get or make your own shit and show us how to do it.
3. Why is the game not in the developers room? Because it's stable enough to actually be played, and he needs people to play to see if it works. Or, it is not stable enough for you at leased, so please find other games to enjoy, and stop spamming this topic with your negative shit.
4. The developer wanna hear players opinions. But Not in this negative way. So if you can't give him constructive feedback, then you should consider leaving the game and this topic.
So, when can we expect to see an awesome game, from someone called "Windows?" smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-12-11 12:52:28

Slj said everything that it needed to be said.
I would do exectly the same thing if I was the one who developed the game.
I tried the game myself when its first version came out.
I got used to move using a s d w, the game seemed to look good but after some days of killing imps and spiders, I threw it away because I got bored.
I might go back to it at some point though.

2020-12-11 15:57:55

Hello! This game is in development. Development is an work in progress game. You have to expect this kinda of things. Is normal. But if you get upset because of this then my friend you better leave the game! The developer need players support. Not someone who gets upset at the first problem

2020-12-11 19:38:49

This seems like a neat concept. I'm a bit confused as to how to proceed, but it's fun to explore the town and such.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2020-12-11 19:42:00

the game is neat.

meow meow.

2020-12-11 20:02:55

Hello guys.
I'd like to apologize for all of that.
Indeed, it seems the game's mechanics are boring, since the unique way to acquire xp is by killing enemies only. I intend changing it so you can gain exp either by training abilities and finishing quests, thereby giving resource gathering other uses besides gold acquisition.

2020-12-12 02:25:56

I have no idea if I've written about that on the readme file, but all quests can be done again and again as a way of collecting gold to acquire new weapons on the new xity.

2020-12-12 06:26:37 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-12-12 06:32:25)

sigh... reported. come, show us your game, dude.
@brian.kurosawa: hope you can just forget what he said. don't let that get into you. thank you for the music title btw! I don't have a proper time to give all of the new content a try  yet since I still get a lot of task on my hand, but I will surely do so as soon as I can.

2020-12-12 06:37:10

@159, no, it's more fun when you sit in this game 2 days and then your account is removed due to the fact that the developer has found an error.

2020-12-12 06:40:51

@156, Everyone should be ready for criticism. Yes, it is sad that there are mistakes in the game, but we must be silent about them that would not hurt a poor developer, yes?

2020-12-12 07:27:35

JasonBlaze wrote:

sigh... reported. come, show us your game, dude.
@brian.kurosawa: hope you can just forget what he said. don't let that get into you. thank you for the music title btw! I don't have a proper time to give all of the new content a try  yet since I still get a lot of task on my hand, but I will surely do so as soon as I can.

Hello!
Thank you a lot from your support, since the starting of the project until now.
It will be a pleasure to have you playing along with us. Hope to see you there soon!

2020-12-12 10:34:37

@brian.kurosawa,
I didn't try the new version yet, however i've played the previous one that was i think more than 6 months ago and really liked it. Gonna download the new one today probably.
Nice to see that your still developing this game, keep it up!
@windows,
How do you think, do mainstream games in the beta stage have wipes without compensation? I really doubt they don't.
Now, this is not even 1.0. If you don't like the game at it's current stages with wipes, bugs etc, i suggest to wait until the game is stable, or just never check on that game again. Stuff will eventually be fixed, no need to heat everything up.

2020-12-12 19:05:41

I have already spent time on this game.
too late

2020-12-12 19:11:40

Moderation:
Windows, it's enough. You've clearly gone out of your way to attack this developer, and it stops now. Consider this an official warning.

2020-12-12 19:30:24

Just going to amplify the official stance here. The moderation was well deserved and I'm not talking as an admin right now.

Windows, you seriously need to cut the entitled behaviour.
This dev is making a game. The game has issues. Sometimes that means he's going to have to do things you don't like, say, wiping accounts because the bug is a fatal flaw.
Did you put years of your life into this game? Or hundreds of dollars? Or did you work alongside the dev for weeks of back-breaking labour, only to have him spit in your face and ignore you?
No, you didn't. You ostensibly played for a couple of days, or maybe off and on for awhile (who knows and who cares, really). Sure, you lost a little progress. That's annoying. I get it. Be a little grumpy and then get over it. A perfectly acceptable response might have been, "Aww man, you've got to be kidding. I was level 400 and I had that badass sword. It took me twenty hours to get that thing! Damn it!" It's a little whiny, but...well, fine, grumble if you wanna grumble.
But you have no right to demand anything of anyone, ever, in a situation like this. The dev doesn't owe you compensation because your account was deleted. The dev doesn't need to cater to you in any specific way for the inconvenience. You're playing an unfinished game in active development. You take chances every time you play. If you aren't okay with that, go back to whatever you were doing beforehand.

And now, on a more official note:
This sort of thing can easily fall under community failure eventually. To Windows and anybody else: legit criticism of a dev is fine, but continued entitled behaviour isn't. If this becomes a continual problem, we can and will escalate as necessary...so hopefully this is the end of it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-12-12 19:33:35

@windows
This bitter attitude will not help you in life.

2020-12-13 12:46:06

If I'll lose my account, I will write just to dev, maybe you will get recompensation of 1000 gold or something like that?

meow meow.

2020-12-14 09:30:12

Windows is acting like a cunt brian.
Please don't let him have an influence on you and the development on the game.
I played the game a few months ago, I didn't forget about this cool game totaly, Just that i had to reset my computer at the time and i lost the game, But don't worry, i am going to downnload it now, and play it. Keep up the good work.
From what i can remember while playing the game is that it was a nice consept, let's see if it improoved... I do believe so.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-12-14 09:57:09

Ok, sorry for the double post, but i came back to say, Love it!
Keep up the good work please

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-12-14 20:16:26

Have you guys tried the new maps?
I always forget to mention you can redo quests and practice your abilities to 100 percent to easily improve a certain stat.