2020-02-03 20:57:35

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think submissions are currently broken. Only one who can fix them are the head admins, who have long standing track records of being MIA for months if not years on end. Sucks but that's just the way of things. We really need a new site TBH.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-02-03 23:27:59

Little late to write this and if it's been mentioned before I apologize as I didn't see it on my read through of this topic, however there is a way to play this game hands free if you want to play while performing another task.

Someone earlier had commented earlier how they didn't like having to click so much using either the double tap or split tap. Well there is an alternative to this so long as you have IOS 13. You can use voice control to both navigate and tap the buttons for you with minimal issues providing you use the proper phrases.

If you have voice control turned on there are a few commands you can use to jump to and perform tasks, however you will have to be very specific in the wording you use. I tend to do this when I want to play the game but have to do something like say washing dishes which takes your hands.

To navigate you can either say "Voice over select <Name>" to jump to the item or "Tap <Name>". Personally I just use the tap and then the name as it's just quicker and saves you a step. Once in the task screen you can say "Tap work", then "Repeat X times" to have it tap the button multiple times. Once it's complete say "Tap continue". You can even use the phrase "Voice over select progress" to monitor how much progress has been complete.

.There are however limitations with using voice control, especially if there are tasks that have similar titles such as Pick Pumpkins and Pick Apples. It is possible however to tap on a task just by stating the first word in the title, such as Read instead of the full read the documents.

It is not a perfect method and occasionally it won't be able to understand you, however it for the most part works extremely well. The key is to remember that what you say as well as the command you try to use is very, very important.

I don't recommend using this mthod to replace your game play entirely, but it is a way to do something else while playing.

2020-02-15 18:31:06

And The game now has a db page found here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-18 21:20:23

@jsenter!
Thank you so much for making such wonderful, accessible games!
My husband (Nocturnus) and I have been enjoying them since Nano empire and look forward to more to come. I sent you a PM, by the way. smile

2020-02-19 02:13:47

You should feel excited and accomplished; my wife doesn't even send me PM's!  Boo hoo hoo!  smile

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.