2020-02-16 03:44:15

Jaidon, it's actually just HM now. Previously the J in CJM referred to my middle name, which for obvious reasons no longer applies. That domain and that company name will soon no longer be valid anyway so it doesn't matter.
@CJM, thanks but as you'll see in another topic of mine, all projects including this one are being soled. I will soon no longer have any responsibility for maintaining this one.

Thumbs up

2020-02-16 05:45:20

Can never stick to anything long term can you? Minefield, seems to be a Bandan after a month or two. SBP, no word. Bloodbath, gone within a month

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

Thumbs up 0

2020-02-16 08:21:39

1, holy crap that chip in your shoulder must be killing you right now.
2, shut the fuck up.
Thank you.

Thumbs up

2020-02-16 09:38:15

What is the starting price for Bloodbat?

Start of signature: I'm using a translation app.

If you like this post, please press the appropriate button.

Thumbs up

2020-02-16 11:22:51

I had a lot of sympathi for Haily and the situation that she is going thrugh. I still have. But honestly this shouting fuk off, fuck you, shut up, asshole and so on is getting kind of old. I think a mod has to do something about it soon.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2020-02-16 14:28:59 (edited by kruf 2020-02-16 14:40:15)

And what had to happen happened happened.
Do you remember that rather crude decofreaking post I wrote here some time ago?

Please read at #202
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3207 … ed/page/9/

I don't think there's anything more to say about it, it ends the same way it always ended. I hope that for once it will serve as a lesson to everything that has happened in the past, but I'm afraid it will continue again and again and again.
I'm not just aiming at Haily, she admitted she had trouble coding. I can't judge, I can't code. But it's the same grudge with every online games. Tell me what audio game is still online today?

@Haily, I can fully understand your opinion about this community, but you're lumping everyone together. If you think you don't know how to distinguish between your dev side and your personal problems, then you should have thought about that instead.
I'm not here to judge you on your transgender issues or on the disgusting reactions of some people. It's true that one day I pested because several people were discussing it on this topic, which was very badly seen and rightly so. But it wasn't the subject that bothered me, it was the fact that it wasn't mentioned in an appropriate topic.
I know it is permissible to transgress a topic, within reason of course. But personnaly I thinnk It was already mixing personal life and development, and that's when it started to go wrong for me. however, I don't forget that people didn't mind meddling in your private life when you were talking about development... the wrongs are shared.
You're going through a difficult time and you don't need to be judged, you need to be understood. Believe it or not, my heart goes out to you and I wish you good luck if you continue on this tortuous path.
But answering idiots with "piece of sh*t, asshole, piss off motherf******" is not going to work in your favor. People aren't going to try to help you anymore, they're just going to run away from you. Just do what you've decided about your life, as you say, and not what others would like you to do with it. But that's a lot easier said than done and I could never really put myself in your shoes.
Far be it from me to think of you, I'm sorry if you think I'm an asshole. I don't know you, I try to remain neutral, but I don't mince my words.
Maybe you'll tell me I'm wrong, maybe you'll be right. I never stay on my ideas cause I think you can learn from others at any stage of your life. Well, maybe I'll learn from you?
Still, I hope you achieve your goals and find what you're looking for. I just wish you courage and luck because deep down you seem like a good person.
To all of you, have a nice day.
Kruf

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2020-02-16 15:10:40 (edited by haily_merry 2020-02-16 15:11:01)

@531, very well said and thank you. TBH a lot of things went wrong with bloodbath right from the beginning, lack of communication, lack of testing, a certain naivete on my part on how the game would turn out, etc. As I said a couple pages back, 6 months ago I could have handled a project like this a lot better, in fact I proved that much with SBP, but for a while now my mental health has been so all over the place I should have known this would end up being more than I can handle at the moment. I just hope it ends up in the right hands and it might see a bright future. I still do think it has a lot of potential, potential which I consistently failed to help it reach.
@529, contact me privately or on the correct topic and we can discuss this further.

Thumbs up

2020-02-16 19:54:46 (edited by Jim 2020-02-16 19:58:03)

It’s a bit of a personal attack. But just because it is you I guess you’re not getting punished

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

Thumbs up 0

2020-02-17 00:01:05

@Jimmy, were you after me?
If that is the case, I would seriously like to know how I personally attacked her. Besides, I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate to call me to order if she felt pressured by my outspokenness, especially since I admitted my wrongs.

2020-02-17 00:03:12

No at 5:28

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

Thumbs up 0

2020-02-17 00:12:15

Not meaning to steal the mod hat here, but I'd just like to point out that 528 didn't personally attack anyone. I didn't see any name calling, slamming, etc. It could have easily been that way, if she'd said "shut the fuck up mother fucker" instead of "shut the fuck up" it would count as a personal attack. At least in my book. let's see what the mods have to say instead though.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2020-02-17 00:14:10

OKAY. Well, I guess she shouldn't have done it, but I thought I noticed you had a beef with her. Every post she sends out, you're in the next one. Find the mistake rofl.

2020-02-17 00:19:33

Your guess is as good as mine. I honestly don't know what I've ever done to this guy to make him hate me so much but it seems like he loves nitpicking every single post I make on here these days.

Thumbs up

2020-02-17 00:25:41 (edited by kruf 2020-02-17 00:30:08)

haily_merry wrote:

I still do think it has a lot of potential, potential which I consistently failed to help it reach.

@Haily sorry I forgot to answer you.
It could actually have potential, and then it's by doing nothing that you don't make a mistake. I've been rereading the post I mentioned earlier. I must say that after rereading it is neither true nor false after all.
It's true enough because the project unfortunately falls apart like a hundred others, but it's false because even if it was similar to the others, the players who came were able to make up the difference. There was generally a good understanding. A little month ago, I even spent 20 minutes fighting with someone with a knife! lol.
Looks like, lecturing others is good, but locking the shit up before saying bullshit is better.
So I hope you're not angry with me,  herm, in any case even that you're not angry with me anymore.

2020-02-17 03:53:28

Alright...
hello there. I'm now the owner of bloodbath  entirely, and a few things will be done in the next week.
*1: The game is coming back. Let me work with some people who will administrate the game and the game should be back online.
*2: Rules will be updated.
*3: after we get everything working again, we plan to redo the weapon system and code new items to the game. Sound good?

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-02-17 05:17:58

What a vicious cycle.  Truly,  history repeats itself.

Thumbs up +1

2020-02-17 08:11:30

Post 528 is not a personal attack. Jimmy, you're being accused of having a chip on your shoulder and being told to shut the fuck up. Given that you're taking almost every opportunity you can to antagonize Haily, to me at least, this is at least somewhat justified. She didn't call you any names. She just told you to shut up in very strong words. And if you can't take being told you have a chip on your shoulder, you have no business being exposed to opinions that differ from yours.
My advice to you:
1. Take the enormous chip off your shoulder. You clearly think that every opinion is created equal, and you seem to strengthen this by acting on it wherever you can. Trans person defends herself? Well, you've gotta get right in there and knock her down a peg, dag nabbit! Because you've got an opinion, a bullshit opinion we've all heard forty-six times or more by now, but you're plumb convinced that we'd better hear it again just in case we forgot that you're transphobic and have it out for Haily for reasons that elude most of us.
2. Seriously, on this topic at least, do everyone a favour and close your mouth. This is user to user, I'm not wearing my mod hat. But honestly, you are a large part of why this community is toxic right now. Every time Haily does something objectionable, which for you just means opening her mouth it seems, you're right there to throw dirt, make her look back, or try and throw shade on me especially. Sorry, bro, it didn't work the first forty-six times you tried and it's not working now. If you can't accept that we don't accept transphobia here, repeating yourself and repeating yourself and repeating yourself some more isn't going to do you any good. The best thing you can possibly do right now is apologize for your antagonism, but I highly doubt you've got the courage to admit that you've been wrong on this point. The next best thing you can do is to just walk away, be quiet, let those who know what they're talking about get on with the business of talking. On this specific topic, your opinion isn't wanted, isn't needed, and isn't valuable.

Two old sayings come to mind.
1. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
2. If you can't stand the heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +2

2020-02-17 09:54:20

@Jade
From my point of view,none of the recent comments Jimmy has made have anything to do with Haily's gender, nor are they even particularly unpopular sentiments.
I believe based on your previous moderation that you would have given someone else in Haily's same position (minus the transition element( at least a caution for the same behavior.
Please take a step back and examine the situation more objectively.

Thumbs up +1

2020-02-17 09:57:47

ivan i wish you luck with the game

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

Thumbs up

2020-02-17 10:12:55

I agree with defender. Thumbs up to you.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2020-02-17 10:14:21

For once I actually agree on what defender has to say about this.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-02-17 10:25:27

Jimmy is upset that Haily told him to shut up and get the chip off his shoulder.
I came in here and explained why frankly I feel the same way.
I did not punish Jimmy. I did not threaten him. I have no intention of letting my personal feelings get in the way. My personal feelings are considerably stronger and more aggressive than what I've stated here.
My best advice, going forward, is that during whatever time Haily has left on the forum, she and Jimmy leave each other alone. This means no sniping, no telling each other to shut the fuck up, no attacks, no backhanded "yeah, even the mods agree" comments, no "you're a bad trans person for getting upset this way" comments.
This situation is clearly loaded, and it's not just loaded on one side. I refuse to accept Jimmy as an innocent victim here - the story is far too complex for that - and I also refuse to accept Haily as an innocent victim either.
My prior post was just me calling a spade a spade. You do not get to come in here and cry foul because someone took issue with you saying something foolish. We all say foolish things sometimes, and sometimes it takes another user telling us we should stop what we're doing in order to get perspective.

Tl.dr: I'm not changing my overall tune, but I want Haily and Jimmy to just leave each other alone inasmuch as that's possible. I'm not going to stop dealing with trans issues, here or elsewhere, and I don't think I'm letting my emotions getting in the way. I don't appreciate essentially being tone policed in this fashion, and I've stated multiple times that my personal feelings, if I'd just given in to them, would've had me doing far worse than I've done. I don't think I'm out of line here - and yes, I've thought on this - but I don't intend to keep badgering anyone. Thankfully, if Haily and Jimmy leave one another alone from here on out, it shouldn't even have to be an issue.

Now, I'm going to kindly ask that this topic return more to the issues that birthed it (i.e., the game itself). You can think what you want about my moderation style and my apparent bias, but come talk to me privately or start a different thread if you think you want me gone and want to start a movement or something. I apologize for being part of this thread's derailing.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2020-02-17 10:32:14

@543 I agree with you completely, I mean, he wasn't being a prick, it was the truth. And the response to it was pretty childish . But now Ivan has the game, soooooo

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-02-17 11:39:48

@541, indeed

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-02-17 13:10:43

good, I was afraid that the same thing that happened with TK will happen with bloodbath, but if Ivan  Who  is holding it, it will be fine

Thumbs up