2020-01-25 20:05:58

Hi. I have a problem. When I use the AI service in game, sometimes My emulathor crash and I have to start over again. This is too frustrating. Anyone knows how I can solve this problem? It happens alot when I accidentally hit the button to try to recognice a text but there's no text around.

Sorry for my english

2020-01-25 20:56:54

@376, try switching the AI service to speech mode.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-01-26 01:56:48 (edited by alisson 2020-01-26 02:07:39)

Edit. O, now I thinc it worked. for some reason the emulator didn't recognice the new configuration before.
Unfortunately still the same problem. The strange thing is, the emulator crashes only when there's no text found... But... how I can know when are text and when not....

Sorry for my english

2020-01-28 01:52:57

I will be super psyched when Android support comes. It's only a matter of time but man oh man the day I can just throw all my ROMs on my phone and just take a bluetooth xbox one controller with me and just have everything in one place?? That would be the tits

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-01-28 11:17:59

I'm waiting for iOS support myself. I have this controller which literally plugs into my phone, and clamps onto either side of the phone, making it look like a handheld gaming machine. It even has a headphone jack and extra Lightning port for charging. When I got PPSSPP working on it, getting the app through unofficial means, it ran perfectly on my iPhone X R, even in its unoptimized way, not using JIT.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-01-28 11:34:30

Playing retro games on android gave me too much latency for it to be enjoyable, and linking a switch controller to my phone just made it worse. This problem persisted across multiple emulators in spite of each claiming to be fast, so I think it might just be my phone. I would be grateful for tips to reduce that .25 second input lag. My phone isnt even that old, being a samsung s9 plus running on android 9.

2020-01-29 12:05:52

If you want the startup sounds of the gameboy or game boy advanced, you will need external bios.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-02-03 17:42:26

Prepare Y'all selves, something amazing is coming.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-02-03 18:17:57

hyped!

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-02-03 19:10:47

Can I have a hint, and by hint can you tell me exactly what it is?

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-02-03 20:19:29

Me 2?

2020-02-03 21:28:05

I am excited to see what is coming.

2020-02-03 22:21:56

Same here

2020-02-04 00:11:30

If I had Brandon Sanderson's ability to hide plot points in plain sight, I would give y'all plenty of points. But, alas, I am nowhere near that gifted a writer. I mean, first chapter, "the Almighty is dead." Ugh, if only I were that good at writing. But yeah, it's not ready yet, and will require a bit of work from users, but when it's ready…

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-02-07 21:56:26

Small tip, not big news, yet. On a Mac, to allow Command + Tab to move to another app again while Retroarch is running, in the game, press the letter f. This toggles between full screen, and apparently while in full screen, keyboard focus is held firmly inside Retroarch.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-02-09 18:32:52

hi guys.
So I got retroarch up and running, took me a little while to figure out the interface but I got used to it after a little while.
Currently, I have downloaded the play station cores and am able to start a game that I wanted to play successfully without any problems. However, I have a question. I do not have a ps1 controler and would like to use the keyboard to play this game. is there a way to map keys? I go to the f1 menu thing and see controls, but under there is like port 1 through 5 and stuff like that, and I don't know what i'm doing. Do keyboard buttons already have assigned controls by default? If so, what are they?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-02-09 21:45:04

Go to the settings, Right arrow from the main menu, then Input.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-02-09 21:51:54

the default keyboard controls are:
z - a/x
x - b/circle
a - x/square
s - y/triangle
q is l1 or simply l and w is r1 or r.
start is enter and select is the right shift key.
You'll have to manually map l2 and r2 though. Open the quick menu by pressing f1, go to controls/port 1 binds and map l2 and r2 to what ever you like.
Hope that helped a little bit.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-02-09 22:34:26

@391, not all keyboard commands are assigned, like L2 or R2, also the analog stick.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-02-10 14:44:25

Hi all.
So I want to play pokemon crystall with the screen reader script. My question is. Can I load the script in one of the game boy cors in retroarch?

2020-02-10 14:53:31

Sadly no, you can’t load the lua script in retroarch. The only way to play pokemon crystal is to use VBA and load the lua script with it.

2020-02-10 15:18:42

How can I remap the butons in vba to my xbox controler?

2020-02-10 15:25:44

hello
please tell what games I can play
this moment?

2020-02-10 18:14:31

You can play Pokemon Stadium 1 on the Nintendo 64. You can allso try Dragon Ball Shen Budokai on the PSP

2020-02-11 21:55:07

Hi,
maybe a newbie question here, but I have a strange problem. I installed everything and loaded a core for gba games. But when I go to load content and want to open the gba game, the list doesn't show any gba files, as though I never installed the gba core. I installed the core mgba, and it's in my cores folder.
Any ideas why my gba games don't show up in retroarch for me?
Thanks for helping.