2020-07-15 21:47:05

Hey everyone.
Can someone please buy manamon 2 for me? I can edit audio professionally and it could work for a trade. I can't really say I can code, because I haven't obtained my title yet, but I did with digital audio editing so yeah.
Thanks.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-07-17 12:56:58

Hi,
Could someone by super aeric the clarick for me, I don't have acsess to paypal.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-07-23 23:17:56 (edited by Meatbag 2020-07-23 23:35:21)

hello, can anyone here, buy me a 1 year swamp access? I really like such tipes of games, I play off line swamp but i'll be missing a big chunck of fun if I dont sea the online version since I really like multyplayer games, and the really bad thing about my existents is my famly are not willing to spend any single dollar on games, and i'm under 18
if your generis enough to buy it for me please tell me what info do you neade and i'll happily pm it to ya

2020-07-25 11:45:57

Hello everyone.
Could someone buy Manamon 2 for me? The problem is that I will be 18 years old in November, and I can't get Paypal yet. However, I have some part-time work now, which I get paid for using a different system, so when I turn 18 in November, I will try my best to get you $ 40 back. I just hope that the exchange rate of the dollar does not change for the worse during this time. big_smile
My PM and Email are always open, so feel free to contact me any time.
Thank you in advance.

My discord
Jitel#3538

2020-08-28 11:18:54 (edited by mahedee 2020-08-28 14:54:56)

hello.
I'm willing to exchange my SoundMorph - Rupture sound effect package I bought about 1.5years ago from a studio here, with a manamon 2 key.
to be honest, with dollars current exchange rate here, I may not be able  to ever again use paypal to buy anything. big_smile so I thought an exchange is the best way to do this.
2 forewarnings. 1, the studio I baute it from, told me that in order to save space, they convert the effects from wav file to 48k 24 bit flac files. I do not believe that it affected the quality, but I don't have access to professional equipment to confirm it for sure. from what I'm hearing in them, they are grate.
2. I can not confirm that the studio I baut the effects, also baute them or pirated them. the only thing I can confirm is I bought it, from them.
if you have other questions, email or PM me.
thank you.

2020-09-03 16:30:16 (edited by Angel 2020-09-03 17:23:55)

Hey there.
I usually don't like making a request, but can someone please help me get Slay the Spire?
I have a 5 euro Steam gift card that doesn't activate in my region and I can give that one and I will try to pay the rest back in time.
I am also open to trades or I can also do some audio editing if needed.
Thanks in advance and if you can help, just send me a pm or contact me in any way you can.
Edit:
Found it cheaper on other sites, like 8 euros.
But I still can't pay with this card because it is Steam and it doesn't work that way.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-09-12 01:03:31

hey
@smoothe gunner, i sent you a pm

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-09-12 08:38:17

hi friends
I am from Lithuania not supported buying from amazon.com and I would very much like to play star finder. Could anyone give me this pleasure? her yes my email record [email protected] thank you very much

2020-09-12 19:37:08

@Todo
From what I've found, the only way to do this properly would be to buy an electronic gift card from which ever amazon site you use where you live (maybe Amazon.eu?) in the currency that your country uses.  And this assumes that the game is even available in your country, if you set your Alexa to another region in order to use it, then it probably wouldn't work as it wouldn't actually be listed on your version of Amazon to buy.

2020-09-12 23:24:21

hi all
well, I want a paid account in build to survive game, but, I dont have money to buy sadly
please if can someone buy for me a paidaccount, and, if someone will buy for me one, I will give you all the paidaccount items, thank you!
and if you want to buy for me, pm me in the game

Big big regards, Emanuel Ion Productions!

2020-09-13 00:08:11

@defender
I've changed the region to USA because I would have left my sight i wouldn't have been able to use alexa

2020-09-13 21:11:13

can someone buy me a hero's call please?

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-09-13 21:56:27

I'd be very grateful if somebody can help me get audio wizards. In Serbia, online payments are unfortunately still not very common, especially in my city, so my parents don't really trust Internet shopping yet. If this changes in the near future, I'll certainly try to return that money back. If not, perhaps I will be able to help in some other way, like translations for example as that is something I enjoy doing.
Thanks.

2020-09-15 01:24:30

oh, apologeez forgot to put in reason etcetera.
I want someone to buy me a hero's call because , paypal cannot be used in iraq. i do not have an account and cannot make money with 1 either. I'd be pretty greatful

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-09-15 07:45:17

I would like to ask somebody to purchase for me a sryth basic upgrade. For transaction they use pay pall but i do not have a pay pall. Another suggestion is to somebody who have upgraded sryth share with me account, because is possible to have several characters on one accountt.

2020-09-15 07:49:01

@milos
Your second suggestion is illegal.

2020-09-15 08:10:02

Uhh unfortunately i do not know that. Thanks on suggestion.

2020-09-15 18:50:54

Hello friends. how are they? I hope well. I come to this forum, to make a request. Look I like a game called swamp. I have wanted to play it for more than 3 years but I have not been able to buy it for many reasons and I do not have the resources either. So I came to ask you please, I need 2 more people who can help me. another person, who is defending here in audiogames, in discord is superfreq, he told me to get 2 more people that he would help me get a year of swamp. and well, here I am. I hope you can help me, but if you can't I will understand perfectly. Thanks for reading this and I will be very grateful who can donate to me. each person can help us with 8 dollars. superfreq only needs 2 more people

2020-09-15 19:12:15

I can confirm that I spoke with Miguel and have offered to help pay for his Swamp account.
I do already have two other people who may be willing to help, but I could always use backups encase they drop out for what ever reason, or just to widen the pool so that we all end up paying less.
Miguel seems like an honest, respectful guy in my conversations with him on Discord, and like he said, he's been waiting for a very long time to play Swamp online.  Any help will be much appreciated!

2020-09-16 19:50:45 (edited by defender 2020-09-16 22:03:34)

Edit:
Donations are now complete!  Thank you to anyone who helped or wanted to help.

2020-09-16 21:10:52

hi defender
I'll be able to help but it would be at the end of the week or at the beginning of another so fit?

2020-09-16 22:03:59

@toto
Thank you very much for the offer, but we just made our goal a couple hours ago.

2020-09-17 18:06:28

Hello.
Could anyone buy AHC for me?
I'd want to try out the game.
I'd also want aidungeon premium, however i'm not sure if anyone would want to make a subscription purchase for me

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2020-09-25 22:55:53

Hi
Could anyone buy sonic generations on steam for me?
I can offer somthing back, like video editing (not very advanced but good enofh), or help you setup emulators, or other software.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-10-04 00:03:01 (edited by matt1211 2020-10-08 19:49:23)

Offer completed, and no longer available.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!