2022-04-06 16:09:57

@425, it's OK if your posting on a huge topic that has like 100 pages and your post  is on page 50 or something and people isn't likely to read it, but your first post to your second post in this topic is only 3 post away. I understand that it's been afew days and people isn't replying your post, but you have to know that people have more importent things than a game to spend money on. Becides, there is already 1 scramble giveaway going on here:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4414 … for-grabs/

best regards, muhammad chafid

2022-04-25 03:46:47

Hello everyone, everything good? then...

i really wanted the tavern pass at hearhstone, but the dollar in brazil is still too expensive and my mom won't let me use her card because well... it's her card. she doesn't like me buying games that much!

pm or discord.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2022-04-25 21:45:33

Hello.
I know this game is definitely older, but can someone please buy me super egg hunt plus? I am not allowed to buy games but i really want to try the ful version.
Just send me a pm please.
Thanks.

Blindgoofball
Founder and lead developer at Nibble Nerds
Where gamers are united!
https://nibblenerds.com

2022-05-02 14:32:55

Hi there guys. since capcom games are on discount, could someone buy the Champion Edition upgrade kit of sf v for me? It is unfortunately still expensive and out of my price range. Thank you in advance.

2022-06-22 03:13:11

greetings.
is it possible for someone to gift me skullgirls on steam? i live in Palestine and i can't buy it for myself.
thanks.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2022-06-22 19:05:45

Hello,
could someone buy hell hunter for me please? I can't buy it because I'm a minor and my parents can't buy it for me at the moment.

2022-06-24 03:00:32

Hi all.
I was wondering if someone could buy stardew for me? I really want to play it, and I herd that it was a really good game. I can't buy it because I am a minor and don't have a creditcard.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2022-07-10 00:34:26

Hi.

Could I interest anyone in purchasing the game called Kilta for me please? I am unable to purchase the game, but would really like to play. If anyone is interested either reply on this topic or leave me an email at tayo . bethel @ outlook . com. I don't often check pm messages on the forum. Thanks in advance.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2022-07-17 12:29:55

hey friends,
can i please, get the arcadia addon for your adventure game?
i'm a miner and don't have my independent money.

if you like this post, please thum it up!
if you like to see my projects, feel free to check out my github
if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru
discord: bhanu#7882

2022-10-06 01:57:07

@431, did someone end up buying A Western drama for you? If not, I'm happy to do it.

2022-10-06 15:27:43

hello
my name is osaid and i live in palestine, i am under the age of 18 so i can't open bank account, second the paypal in palestine is not supported, so can anyone buy , blind quest , the frost deamon for me
if yes, you can send via email
and thanks

the torch of hope.

2022-10-08 05:47:27 (edited by Shehryar 2022-10-08 05:49:05)

at 440, I do have a western drama now, but I appreciate that offer, I am still looking for a swamp account though

if you buy a king sized bed, you're left with more bed room, but less bedroom!

2022-10-09 03:28:47

Hello everyone, I know we are in a very troubled time in the meantime I really wanted to test the new world of warcraft classic. However, I don't have the money for it.

So, I come to kindly ask for a 1 month subscription, to test the mod and the game, as I want to play this in time.

you want to help, I would be very happy and appreciate it, just call me in the forum private messages

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2022-10-09 04:32:31

Hello everyone. Do you guys know where to get the game audio run for windows? I know the game is paid because I saw some of my friends play it on their computer, and I was wondering where to obtain a copy. I don't need help buying it, but I would greatly appreciate it if I knew where to find the game so I can test it out.

The people who love you the most,   are the people who matter most in your life.

2022-11-05 06:29:21

Hi:

Could someone purchase Audio Wizards for me please? I'm unable to purchase a copy for financial reasons.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2022-11-13 20:44:50

Is anyone willing to purchase super egghunt plus for me? I as this because of two reasons:
1- paypal isn't available in my country, which is Turkey.
2- The dollar-tl exchange rate is very high (15usd=277tl at the moment)
So if you buy the game for me and ask me to pay the price as dollars, I can't do it, as the bank  will most likely put commission at the top of the price.
Thanks you in avance if you are interested.

2022-11-14 15:13:41

heya, would anyone be willing to buy me a heros call? email for the account is [email protected]

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2022-11-14 17:34:02

Hey guys,

Just a quick request. With hearthstone now being unplayable for some months, I am really looking at stardu valley. However, unfortunately, can't pay for it RN since my dad's not into paying for a game, and my Paypal wallet's basically empty sad. Would be absolutely great if someone could please spare the bit of cash to buy the game for me. No pressure, but I'd be stoked if that were to happen smile.

Founder and Managing director of Vidyadrishti.
Check us out on twitter at https://twitter.com/vidya_drishti
Check us out on instagram at https://instagram.com/vd.vidyadrishti
Check my YouTube channel out at https://youtube.com/c/techwithphoenix

2022-11-23 11:39:04

nobody checking this topic anymore but, can someone buy me kilta?

2022-11-28 12:34:12

Hello,
if anyone is still reading this topic, could someone buy Scramble for me please? I cannot buy it because it is very expensive here in my country, approximately 89 reais, and I am unable to spend this money.
If anyone can buy this game for me, I would be very grateful. Just send me a pm.

2022-11-28 16:19:56

I asked the same thing, but unfortunately no one answered.

Lamar wrote:

Hello,
if anyone is still reading this topic, could someone buy Scramble for me please? I cannot buy it because it is very expensive here in my country, approximately 89 reais, and I am unable to spend this money.
If anyone can buy this game for me, I would be very grateful. Just send me a pm.

Everything about people can change, including their appearance, but the character inside a person never changes.
Regards...

Bilal

2022-11-28 22:19:56

hello there, could anyone please buy me the game called scramble, my e-mail is: [email protected]

2022-11-29 18:52:00

Wow, we have the same name!
Greetings my friend!

yusuf wrote:

hello there, could anyone please buy me the game called scramble, my e-mail is: [email protected]

Everything about people can change, including their appearance, but the character inside a person never changes.
Regards...

Bilal

2022-11-29 21:16:15

yes bro, nice to meet you :-)

maragaz wrote:

Wow, we have the same name!
Greetings my friend!

yusuf wrote:

2022-12-08 15:29:18

Hi there! I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to  purchase dreamy train for me. I would be incredibly grateful for your assistance with this. Thank you in advance for considering my request.