2021-08-03 02:38:13 (edited by bashue 2021-08-03 03:36:50)

Greetings all. I have fulfilled the requests of Nikita and JamesCollin. I am happy to fulfill giovani's request as well as all others who have messaged me. For all requests sent to me, please give me first names, last names and Email addresses or I won't be able to fulfil your requests. That's why I couldn't do so for everyone else who private messaged me. I must also limit the amount of requests I can fulfil at any one time so if I don't fulfil them today or at a given date, then I will definitely do so either in 2 weeks from that date or the month after. I must do this so that I can save up to see my beloved and pay bills. Please don't feel that I'm ignoring you if you don't hear from me, I will now check my private messages as soon as I get paid. Unfortunately I cannot fulfil android or ios requests because those accounts are tied to their respective users. I do apologise and I wish I could do so. I can fulfil windows and probably mac requests but I'm not sure about that so your best bet is windows. Kind regards, Amin Abdullah. PS: I do use my real name when signing off.

2021-08-03 15:06:47 (edited by azure 2021-08-03 15:13:17)

hello guys, i know i must have ordered games here, i really don't remember. however, i wanted to order the icey game in steam. I don't have a lot of money because we have to pay a lot of debt here. and in brazil, for the time being it is difficult to get money. We live here with a low payment so anyone who can buy it for me would be happy, of course don't feel obligated. It's just a request. thank you!

my steam profile

even if no one buys it, enjoy and add me as a friend! let's go!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/azuradragon/

besides, my mother won't let me. and the covid19 situation is very difficult around here yet.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-08-03 15:48:47

I would but steam is stupid. It won't let me past the audio capchas even though I know I did them right. If there's a way round that then I could fulfil steam requests as well.

2021-08-03 22:16:28

@bashue, and answered you pm.

2021-08-03 22:30:17 (edited by Meatbag 2021-08-03 22:49:22)

Hello,
I am sorry for another request, but can I please get a paid account on stw?
In my area, PayPal is almost never used and my family won't pay for me for games anyway.
If you wish to help me with this, go to stw store
Enter 1500 credits, costs 15 dollars, this is the amount of credits required for a paid account.
My character  in the game is called  wanderer, without caps.
Thanks a lot! And if you think of any way for me to pay you back, even slightly, just tell me and I will be happy to do so.
Edit: corrected spelling and grammer mistakes

2021-08-04 01:44:13

hello @353 if you want help creating a steam account I can help you. or any difficulty with steam I can help. and I liked the site! Congratulations

if you already have an account just add me as a friend, enter the game's link by searching on google (icey steam). click on more cart and then buy for a friend, and check me.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-08-04 02:12:41

Greetings all. I'm unable to fulfill any more requests until the 17th of August. Please either hold requests until the 17th or if you do request, please understand that I will get to them on the 17th. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Kind regards, Amin Abdullah. PS: I thank each and every one of you for visiting the testament of truth. You have paid me back a zillion fold just by visiting.

2021-08-09 16:12:06

Hello everyone. Would someone be able to buy me Hades? and thank you in advance. my steam email is [email protected].

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2021-08-09 18:50:08

@358
one giveaway is going for it.
try  it you may win.
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/658251/#p658251

thanks and regards.
Krantikari
visit my Youtube channel for technical related stuff

2021-08-16 16:20:30

hi, if you could get steam up, I hope you could buy me season pass 2 for tekken 7

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-08-17 04:06:50

Greetings. I have fulfilled meatbag's request. If you want to pay me back, please visit the websites in my signature. If you don't like what you read then you will have paid me back just by visiting. If you do like what you read and choose to walk the path of peace, then you will have paid me back a zillion fold. As always, it won't cost you anything but time and effort. Kind regards, Amin Abdullah. PS: It's the capcha thing on steam that I cannot get past. I sincerely hope that if I do get assistance and set up an account then it won't require me to do a capcha at all. The audio challenge doesn't work for me unfortunately. If you don't want to do that here then please private message me so I can purchase games for others on steam.

samtupy.com wrote:

Thank you for your payment
Thank you for purchasing items for survive the wild. Your purchase should have automaticly been added to your survive the wild account. If this is not the case, please do not hesitate to contact me (Sam Tupy) or another survive the wild administrator to help you. Also, a payment receipt should have been sent to the E-Mail address used to complete this payment. I apreciate your purchase, and hope you enjoy it!

2021-08-17 23:04:18

hello @bashue, since you can't buy games via steam, could you buy me a swamp subscription? I liked your site and already shared it. I think there's a lot of things people should read there, a lot of truths that society tells us today that aren't true. my email  [email protected]

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-08-18 01:23:52 (edited by bashue 2021-08-18 01:37:09)

I have fulfilled Azure's request and thanks for visiting the website. You have paid me back a zillion fold and the best in the world has just helped me setup my steam account. In 4 weeks, I will be able to buy games for you all. I've just completed purchase requests totalling a little under $200 so I'll have to wait for 4 weeks so that I'll have enough for bills. I know it's slow going and I do apologise for that.

2021-08-18 02:09:55

hello @bashue thanks a lot! you are an enlightened person, and i have already shared your site with more people! congratulations!

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-08-18 06:05:44

Thanks Azure. You have paid me back a zillion fold and made me very happy!

2021-08-19 15:20:37

hello bashue. is it possible for you to purchase the game for me? I already send you the pm about my email address about it. and also, I already visit your websites too.

2021-08-19 22:19:58

Hello all.
Due to the economic situation in Lebanon and the absence of any viable online payment method I cannot buy a copy of the Vale. I'd be grateful if anyone could buy it for me on Itch; it's been a long time since I've been waiting for my opportunity to try it after completing its awesome demo.
My E-mail address is riad dot assoum at gmail dot com (symbols due where appropriate)

2021-08-20 01:27:03 (edited by muhammad chafid 2021-08-20 01:27:55)

Hello.
Could someone please buy me 1 copy of the vale?
1 US dollar is 14000 rupiah in Indonesia, so 20 US dollars is 280000 rupiah,which is a lot.
Of course if you can't buy the game for me I perfectly understand smile

best regards, muhammad chafid

2021-08-20 02:26:21

hi, can someone buy me a swamp subscription? thank you.
if not I understand

you can find me on skype at:
audiogamer500
you can find me on harthstone at:
kalahami#1137

2021-08-20 19:03:50

Hello, can someone please buy Code 7 from itch.io for me? I can't afford it right now.

2021-08-22 11:10:41

@361 I apolojize I have just seen your post so couldn't reply as quick as I should. I sertenly will pay that website a visit and will let you know of the results(if any).
thanks a lot for your great help to me and to anyone else you helped.

2021-08-23 00:56:25

would anyone be willing to buy a copy of The Vale on steam for me? I think it's amazing and I love the story. I heard a demo of it about a year ago but forgot about it until it actually came out a few days ago.

2021-08-23 15:19:51

Greetings.

Thanks for making this topic. It's very convenient.

I'd  like  to  request  The  Veil  as  a  game  that  I  would  love  to  have. 

I  played  the  public  demo  some  months  ago  before  it  was  released, and I have to say  I  loved  even  that  small  portion  of the  game  itself.  I  would very much love to play the full game  myself,  but  I  can't  afford  it and would rather  not  go  into debt  for it.

Thanks  to  anyone  who is willing to purchase  it.

2021-08-23 21:12:30

there are 3 the vale giveaways that I know of currently going on. you might need to try your luck with any of them

2021-08-24 20:22:47

Can someone please buy me The Vale? I really want the game but can't buy it because of covid19.

Best regards: Marco