2019-12-06 12:08:14

Well the room was there, and now it's... not...

2019-12-06 13:20:20

Righto. I'm ready to get my mons back, if you're still around. Will set up the room again. Same name.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-07 11:16:35 (edited by audioracer 2019-12-07 11:22:54)

Hey everyone. Who wants to battle me online? I don't care if I lose. I just want to battle. the name is "audioracer battle center" exactly as written without the quotes.

OH and let me tell you that my manamon are level 70 and level 62. Three are level70, and three are level 62. I'm looking for a full party brawl.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2019-12-07 11:35:39

is anyone able to traid me a babie version of glimerodo? i really dont wish to wait til thunder prary, my goal for this playthrough is to start out with the more rare manamons you get later in the game

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-12-07 11:49:30

I have never heard of glimerodo. What are you looking to trade it for.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2019-12-07 11:52:06

i need that manamon from thunder prary the pretransformation of glimerodo

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-12-07 20:53:06

I'm not sure why you don't just go back and catch a Fluoreptile. It's not that uncommon or difficult to catch.

2019-12-07 22:29:19

hello guys. could someone trade me a scargma, frostond and javoltrick? I have been trying to transform them walking and leveling an hour and I just need those to complete the  manapedia.
I will give them back, I just want them for manapedia stuff.

2019-12-07 23:55:32

I don't have any of those, I'm sorry. I'm still a bit at a loss as to how the heck you're supposed to evolve Donnammer, Sluggugg and Salvahound, not to mention Mutmo. I mean, I did it with Donnammer once, but have no idea what triggered it. Did it with Frostond too, but poor Mutmo was like level 58 or something before it evolved.

2019-12-08 10:37:01

Hello community!
I just finiched the game. My team is around level 70, does someone want to battle me?

"Being different isn't a bad thing. It means you're brave enough to be yourself." - Luna Lovegood
Want to join me in my wanderings? Come and check my Linktree

2019-12-11 23:53:33

Looking for someone to do a little babysitting for an hour or two. If you've done this for me before, you know what I'm after, but if you don't, here's the idea.
1. I give you six named manamon, each with a held item and equipment. You give me six burners; pick stuff you don't care about losing because you won't get them back.
2. When this is done, I restart my current save, and I blow through the first stadium, and catch six burners.
3. We reconnect, and I give you the six burners in exchange for the team you babysat.

Please don't monkey with anything that you babysit. I'll know right away and I won't be happy with you. this includes stats, levels, moves, train points, items...just anything. Your best bet is just to box them for an hour or two until I can take them back.

If you're willing to do this, I am fairly flexible, but if you have times where you are more amenable, please let me know.

2019-12-12 01:22:01

@Jayde:
I'll be available all evening, and I'll be watching this thread. If you're available tonight, just set up a room and let me know what the name is.

2019-12-12 01:23:26

Okay, pounce!

Name of the room is going to be:
busted
No funky capitalization or punctuation. Should go live in about 2-3 minutes, max.

2019-12-12 02:40:20

Righto. I'm ready to take possession of my mons back.

Fun fact: game clock says 32:33, which is a personal best. I actually beat the first stadium just under the half-hour mark.

Same room name.

2019-12-12 22:14:18

hey i'm trying to get a hold of a kangard but i can't find one i found one but accidentally killed it then nothing anyone have one to trade?  it seems like they're quite rare in dire hills. and seems ike every manamon i capture has really shitty stats.

2019-12-18 02:45:19

Hello, I just got access to the Manamon breeder. I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to trade the fire and plant starter manamon. I have the water starter to trade if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

2019-12-18 12:54:41

Hi:

Is anyone willing to help me get a Grizlord? I have the intermediate form, so if anyone wants to trade and help me evolve it that would be great. Also I have the plant starter, and if anyone has an amthysto they don't want anymore, I'll take it.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-12-18 17:18:02

Can someone please trade me a humbabang and the plant and fire starters?

2019-12-18 17:33:06 (edited by AnamLion 2019-12-18 17:38:48)

hi friends is anybody willing to trade me escargma, frostond and the another one mutmo's transformation which we have to transform by playing the music game i think its id no. 303. and is anybody willing to trade eksponge. transformation 261 id.

cerbat also dellazard transformation.
thanks.

2019-12-18 17:52:57

@120 I replied to your PM. message me on skype so we can coordinate better ... skype name is tayobethel. or connect to tayo trading room

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-12-18 19:51:58

hello friend i connected with tayo who is willing to trade me the things asked by me. but when i connected with him he told me that dont have the species which i wants as he have not complete his game yet.
so guys i am again posting the same list again if somebody can do so.

list of manamons for trading in manamon 2.
hello friend these are the list of manamons which i need.
grimident.
cerberat
delazzard
id 261
rescumo.
escargma
frostond.
id 303.

note: the two ids which i mentioned above are unknown.
thanks

these are the list mentioned above.
thanks.

2019-12-20 06:43:04 (edited by AnamLion 2019-12-20 06:48:53)

hello friends now finally i have captured 303 manamons. the think is if anybody has completed manopedia so i need escargma transformation of sluggugg rescumo transformation of salvahound frostond transformation of mutmo and id 303 which can be obtained by playing the music game. if anybody has these four manamons can somebody give me those. i will return them back i just need them for completing the manopedia.
thank you

2019-12-20 09:22:47

You can get three out of four of those for sure. The fourth one, if you aren't able to get 80% in any rhythm game, I hope someone can help you.

2019-12-20 15:46:25

i have created a room called fight in battle, wish to blow off some steam, they are level 100 with 2 acceptions beeing loer level

2019-12-20 17:57:31

Is anyone willing to give some instuctions  on how to get frostond quickly? Since it involves more than simply levelling?

Guy Gavriel Kay