2019-11-10 02:07:43

And in my opinion fox dude. A lot of things you have done are childish and disrespectful might i add. He said he didn’t want to read any of those posts, and in all honesty from what I’ve seen from you my opinion is that you are pretty annoying and immature

2019-11-10 02:09:35

@51, ok, that is your opinion, and once again people overreact to a simple joke.
I seriously think yall need to lighten up, but o shit that's character assassination or something.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 02:17:47

Moderation:
Again. Redfox. You need to really think about what is actually a joke.
I'm going to be very honest with you. You are starting to skate on some very thin ice. someone saying that they're going to skip someone's posts does not give you the right to then repost them. that is not ajoke. Is just just being childish and immature.
My advice. Take a step back and think. The last thing we want to do is toss in a community failure clause, but you are beginning to push a lot of buttons.
Enough with the trolling.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-11-10 03:15:48

Agree with Liam. If the vast majoryoung of people are "overreacting," as you say, there's a skill to be learned on reading the room. When you act the way you do, it really doesn't help your case.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-10 03:51:57

This whole entire topic is utterly useless. It:
1. Addresses a... non-issue? If the subject of post 1 deleted their offending post, then why should they be punished for it afterwords? This wasn't sharing a crack; nobody got their hand on illegal material before the topic was removed. It was inflammatory and I think we can all agree stupid to do, but it was deleted. There's no way it can do permanent harm because with it went all that it entailed. It'd be like arresting someone for vandalism who: wrote on something with pencil, it was seen by 3 people or so, they reported it, and the police got there to see it erased and nothing altered - with nobody else seeing the issue.
2. Back-seat moderation, nuff said. I've seen a ton of that here lmao.
3. Personal attacks and purposeful antagonizing. One example: while I found Dan's posts about how oh, Ironcross was just making his life some horrible hellhole or whatever quite cringe-level pathetic, multiple people reposted Ironcross's posts and that was fucked, know what I'm saying?

And finally: this is not a demand, I repeat. It's not a demand. I know for a fact I have no control over anyone else's life and I am not in a place to add or remove users from this forum, neither do I intend to attempt to do so. Dan_Jiro, please... leave this forum dude. If you really can't go out and do something, which I understand having lived in Nobody Fuckin' Knows Texas for 2 years, then go find a tt server with some good friends, or a Skype group, or Twitter circle, whatever it may be. That's what you need - a supportive group of friends, not the AG forum. If some stranger on the internet who you know only through text posted on an open forum is "making your life hell", something's gotta give. At this point the way I see it, there is an ounce of truth to the claims that you are becoming a bit annoying and pushy - and you've said that this recent boost in sensitivity and or irritability is due to personal life issues (see 26). The oh just skip over it option doesn't always work - if you post enough posts that are found annoying by someone, they'll never read what you have to say eventually. And another person who doesn't know you, reads what you have to say, and doesn't like it, is another person with a learned behavior. Not only that, first impressions are a bitch to overcome sometimes.

You are not obligated to refrain from posting anything that is not covered under this site's rules, though bear in mind that "You are really becoming annoying and pushy in my opinion" is an opinion that can be shared as well, because technically it's not slander or anything. So do you want to eventually tarnish your reputation here as a result of a bad time in your life, right now, and then have to work to build it back up once your circumstances have improved, all the while getting really nothing good out of this place? Or, would you rather get off of here, and spend the time searching for friends (offline or otherwise) that would build you up, encourage you, and be there while you get stuff figured out, and come back with a good reputation?
Idk dude. It just seems like you're spiraling into something here, and reaching out to put your hand on shoulders for support that, already carry to much or never volunteered to carry the weight.
Christ that was long.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-11-10 04:18:55

At Redfox, Ok I got nuf of your bullshit.

You said.

redfox wrote:

My sense of humor and others definitely do not aline in most cases, and it was late and I thought it would be funny.

And then you're going.

redfox wrote:

@51, ok, that is your opinion, and once again people overreact to a simple joke.

Yu got some case of amnesia or somethin? What about then you stop throwing around your imature jokes and bullcrap and go back to your crib?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 04:43:25

Simba Simba Simba.
I've tried to apologize for a stupid joke that I didn't realize would freak yall out so much. But then I joking copy someone else' post and you freak out even more?
It's not like the quote was 5 or 10 lines, it was two damn lines. It was quite easily passed over and not like I was throwing it in his face, just thought it was something he aught to here and thought it was kind of funny.
I swear, the level of thin skin on this forum is rediculous.

I also like how all of yall freak out and say that I'm really immature and all this, while I'm the calmest one here and your all like: wrote:

Yu got some case of amnesia or somethin? What about then you stop throwing around your imature jokes and bullcrap and go Hback to your crib?

Just... Whatevs.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 05:31:22

redfox wrote:

Simba Simba Simba.
I've tried to apologize for a stupid joke that I didn't realize would freak yall out so much. But then I joking copy someone else' post and you freak out even more?
It's not like the quote was 5 or 10 lines, it was two damn lines. It was quite easily passed over and not like I was throwing it in his face, just thought it was something he aught to here and thought it was kind of funny.
I swear, the level of thin skin on this forum is rediculous.

I also like how all of yall freak out and say that I'm really immature and all this, while I'm the calmest one here and your all like: wrote:

Yu got some case of amnesia or somethin? What about then you stop throwing around your imature jokes and bullcrap and go Hback to your crib?

Just... Whatevs.

Alright, let's think about this for a second. You knew people didn't like the joke you posted, and so you appologized. For that, I commend you. However, the fact that soon after, you decided to copy Ironcross's post, knowing full well that Dan_Gero was not appreciative of those posts, and thinking that that was funny shows your lack of self-awareness. It baffles me how you thought that was even remotely funny, knowing that people may be having actual off-forum issues that we may not know about. You seriously need to learn to read the room. Take a long break, and maybe you'll come back with some shred of self-awareness, maturity, and empathy for others. And while you may be the calmest person here (I highly doubt that), but that does not equate to maturity. You just need to stop being a jerk to people, and grow up.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-10 06:34:32

This topic literally no longer serves a purpose. I advise closing it.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-10 07:24:16

I could go into a long rant about disrespect, but I’m not going to. I’m sick as a dog right now and I need to get some rest. I will say that the dwarfer and Ethin have a good point. I’m probably not helping my situation by being here, and this topic has served its purpose and no longer has anything to gain out of it. I would appreciate it if it was closed. This is the last thing I’ll say on this topic.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-11-10 11:48:39

Moderation:
By request of the original poster, this topic is now closed. There will also be some punative action taken, but we are currently discussing it amongst ourselves as to what that will be.

2019-11-11 02:08:07

Moderation:
After deliberation on the staff list, we are taking the following action.
The community failure claus is being invoked and Redfox will be placed on a watch for three months. Any continued trolling type activity such as displayed in this topic plus past topics will be ground for a six month ban.
Redfox. I highly suggest that you take a good look at the difference between what consists of a joke and what consists of bullying.