2019-11-03 15:05:02

No. But, I’ve gotten on the boat a couple of times. I don’t know how I did it.

2019-11-03 15:12:36

Keep standing in front of the water until you here a sound, the same sound when you deactivate the forsefield in the power plan. When you here it move forward until you're in the bote

best regards, muhammad chafid

2019-11-03 15:48:45

Cool game, although I probably won't be able to actually buy it, I'll still play the demo. I have no idea how to get passed the hyper spider thing, it instakills my entire team in no time. Does anyone have a good tactic to destroy that thing? Someone probably mentioned a way but still.

---------------
There will come nothing, for there was nothing.

2019-11-03 15:57:58

ok. so another question.

right now i'm sort of hovering round a particular area because basically i'm trying to level up my team a bit before i go on. is this a wise idea?

2019-11-03 16:02:38

Yeh I do think that it's a wise idea.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-11-03 16:15:01

So this is honestly getting kind of ridiculous.

Spoilers
I'm still on the Master Dyaz fight and I've been grinding Manamon levels for literally an hour. My team is gowater 28, Doving 20, Electrist 20, Torchin 21, Thornub 16 (I kind of didn't level it because it doesn't look that good), and Ratsal 20. Even so Torchin always gets one shot by Eclipse Rocket whenever he's brought out. Am I missing something here?
End spoiler

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-11-03 16:37:30

@Jade:
I'll say this much (though as beta team members we were requested not to spoil anything):
I think the lowest level you're going to get away with at the point you're at is 50 (across the board).
That's the bad news. The good news is that this entire leg of the game has feral manamon that are extremely lucrative to fight (seriously: I think ~900 EXP is the worst case).
I'm definitely amazed at the progress you've been able to make in less than 48 hours.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2019-11-03 16:54:31

moderate
spoilers

I've decided to swap out Shadina for Sirenea because that gives me water coverage. Also, it has better stats...and hey, why not use a gift?

For those of you who eventually get far enough, you will definitely want to return to the ancient crypt with the weird random ice patch. Get past that, and you'll get something very healthy.

I also managed to find a beloved transforming dog from the previous game as a gift. If you want to know where, here's a hint: it probably smells bad.

I also went all over the ocean, since now I can swim and it's awesome. Found what looks like the path to another city, but it's a dead end right now. Tsunami or something?
Really starting to wonder what levels we're supposed to be at when we beat the game if you need level 50 across the board even before the fifth bloody stadium. Because wow.

Found someone mentioning dark matter, and something about stone mythicals, which is interesting. We'll have to see.

Oh, fun fact: one of my manamon names made it into the game! Scorchion. Haven't caught one though. Obviously it's not a particularly amazing name, and it's possible someone else created it independently from me, but I posted a great long list of manamon once upon a time, and it's in there. I checked, because it looked familiar.

Thinking of dropping the Vipesla thing, because it's just not evolving and it's really not pulling its weight anymore. Starting to get some really nice moves though, and that Levitation ability is bloody nice, considering it's electric-steel.

Also thinking about dropping Turrubble for the stone dragon thing, but am not sold on it yet one way or the other. Turrubble is decent and all, but it's fairly slow and just tends to die to two hits of most stuff. At least a stone dragon would be neutral to water and plant, and doubly resist fire.

Sorry, thinking out loud here. I do that when I'm playing the hell out of a game. My in-game clock is something like 23 hours, by the way, and nearly four of that was in the Underground area. God, but I just want that last big fight over and done.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-03 16:55:55

so i must ask, how big is this game then? on the scale of lets say entombed which had what 30 floors i know this has 7 but sounds to me like this game is bigger somehow.

2019-11-03 17:05:54

do I need the rope to progress in the shadow cassel?
I forget to by it and I know of no  way of getting back. aaaaaaaaarg!
I mite have to start over! noooooo!
Ive made so made so much progress with my gowater!
that's, a, nice name, not?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-11-03 17:25:02

So just holy wow!
spoilage alert!
So I beat the second stadium. I actually had to use a revive with angelfish, as well as a crapload of herbs. I am interested to see the stats and abilities on that thing. It seems to have a shit ton of hp and hits like a truck. After that fight I have a feeling I need to improve my team dramatically. I have the pixar transformation, the water starter gowaiter, a marlon, jiminar, terruble, and dover. My dover, marlon, jiminar, and wolf creature aren't pulling their  weight. Marlon still doesn't have a stronger ghost attack. Same with wolf guy.  Dover has very little hp. Terruble does just fine with quake and stone throw. He has beastly defense. I probably will ditch the water starter for something better too.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-11-03 17:44:12

Are we meant to have to change the team around to fit some of these bosses? I'm on Dyaz now. I've got colovaird and friggle at level 30. The rest are closer to 20. I feel like I should have 3 of the same type so I can be doing damage every turn. When it switches to air, friggle and gowater have nothing to do. When it switches to water, colovaird has nothing to do. When it switches to holy, friggle and colovaird have nothing to do. When it switches to electric, gowater and colovaird have nothing to do. This is going to lose its luster really fast if I have to grind up a different team for each stadium or boss or whatnot.

2019-11-03 17:48:43

I can assure you that no, you won't generally have to do that.
Also, pro-tip: have the mons who aren't using attacks use stuff like power potions or whatever on the mon that -can use their attack, or on themselves, assuming they can survive.
Eclipse Rocket, BTW, is an undead move, but it can do either undead, ghost or shadow damage, which is why most ghosts absolutely hate it.

By "shadow castle", do you mean the one in the canyon? If so, then no, you do not need the rope. You get the rope way later. What you're missing is a locked door and a key, so just keep exploring. You have not been everywhere.

Just had another crack at that epic fight. Still don't like it. Still died. Got it down to like 30 percent health, but then it started healing and stuff. My bloody fire ghost keeps getting killed, which is sad because he's level 57 and is the strongest member of my team.

2019-11-03 17:50:09 (edited by stewie 2019-11-03 17:50:46)

I beat the Dyaz boss. My tip is honestly to not overthink it.

Spoilers
It can only use elements from moves your manamon have. So if you just bring two manamon who can tank hits... Also if a manamon dies in a battle like this it still gets the xp, so if 4 of your manamon die they still get like 2000 xp.
end spoilers

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-11-03 17:59:20

I saw that. Which means I either need a team of 3 of the same type especially for this fight, or I need to use only one and box the rest. Is there a way to go back from shadow canyon or do I just need to work through the storyline for now?

2019-11-03 18:02:46

Spoilers, reply to 99:

Look around the Great Hall some more, there's a room you missed.

More general spoilers:

I'm at the desert now. Full team is in the low to mid 30s. Hipplish and Leafowl have transformed and I'm reasonably impressed with both so far. Plumirage has Solar Conversion for a strength and defense boost, then Wing Slash and Berserk Branch to take advantage of it. He's also got a move that removes a resistance to Plant moves. Wavotamus is a pretty bulky Water/Earth type, and his Discourage ability means his lower speed isn't as big of an issue. Has good Water and Earth coverage, plus Slam.

2019-11-03 18:08:03

Ah, very good. Someone's chasing me. haha. I have a Plumirage but I haven't raised it at all, just caught it feral and boxed it.

As far as that shadow-canyon boss

slight
spoilers
Do not ever let yourself get down to only one manamon, or you're done.
I believe I killed him mostly using Greniverb (plant-sound) and Shadina (sound-shadow). When he went stone or steel or whatever, I was screwed, but I just tried to tank hits and stay alive.

Really, really wish full revives were available for sale before this big boss fight, even if they wre expensive. Reviving at half health means I just keep dying as soon as I'm attacked. I don't exactly have time to stop and heal completely, or the damn boss gets nasty.

Grumble grumble grumble.

2019-11-03 18:09:11

hello guys I am still in the power plant. I went through the first door and was able to lower the force field but I can't get to the next door. how do I get there thanks.

2019-11-03 18:21:32

Well, I'm just after beating the fourth stadium, and decided to go back tracking and do some things. Where  do I find that last coin for the girl? I have looked everywhere. I got 2 from the plant, one from the city, one from the market, one from the hotel, and one from the house, and one from the tree.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-03 18:22:28

@post 120
slight spoilers
Go back into the first room, look for a gap in the east wall, and take it. Follow a few walls northeast and you'll find the stairs that sound like a metal banging thing.

-

2019-11-03 18:31:06

slight
spoilers

There are three coins in the power plant.

2019-11-03 18:34:10

Spoilers.
I found one in the first room, one in the second room with the electric flooring, and one in the first room upstairs. Or am I imagining one of those finds? Then I'm missing one some where else that I think I found.

-

2019-11-03 18:39:29 (edited by boy 2019-11-03 18:41:24)

Ware are the Manamon Impanzee and Leafowl located in this game? I'm trying to figure out a team for the second stadium, and from what I heard about these 2 Manamon, it seems like they could work against the water type stadium leader.
Also, for people wondering how to get on the boats, walk up to the water and hold down one of the arrows. You will automatically get on. For the last boat, you'll need to be right next to the wall.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-11-03 18:43:24

Spoilers
Well, Leafowl is located in the place before the brightenburg stuff. Root something. Not sure about the other.
Also, I found the last coin. Turns out there's one on top of the roof when you climb one of the ladders.
End sp

-

2019-11-03 18:47:46

I had an Impanzee, but I dropped it quick. Were it me, I'd take an electric type in there and do it that way. I had the grass starter and utterly wrecked faces.