2019-11-03 04:02:36

There's no scaling fights, but one should still have a balanced level team for when a boss can quite literally bitch slap your main manamon in one  hit due to type disadvantage (or instant kill situations like the spider web thing). 

And I"m guessing the spider is coming up considering the environment I just enterred. Though I feel like I missed a path early in the prior route trying to reach the next area. I should go and check since ultimately the zone isn't that big that I can't cover witha  super encounter down and reset if nothing was found.

Kind of wish I had a shadow type to use this found dark blade.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-03 04:04:48

kan sum one tel me where i shood go in the Polar Preserve

2019-11-03 04:29:41

any ideas on how to kill that dude who spins webs?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-11-03 04:30:23

Polar preserve I believe is an optional area at the beginning of the game.
Spoilers
I finally beat master dyaz. You need to do a few things. You can confuse it and it does about 20 damage to itself. Then using evil eyes on it lowers its strength a slight bit. Other than that, a team of level 22 things can wreck it quite nicely.
End spoilers
Just putting that there to let those who have issues with it know how to try beating it.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-03 04:50:21 (edited by Loxias 2019-11-03 04:50:55)

Spoiler:

Is Thunder Prairie where I'm supposed to go after beating the third stadium? I can't for the life of me find a way through, so I'm thinking it might not be, but if it's not, no hint was given, which is a pretty big flaw.

2019-11-03 04:55:48

where i shoud go in the shadow kaneyn, no plase to go

2019-11-03 05:11:00

Am I missing something when the spider covers its ears with its paws? I am playing the correct notes and all.

-

2019-11-03 05:14:11

Sorry, I wasn't playing it right.

-

2019-11-03 05:17:42

there is a locked door in the shadow canyon whole area and I don’t know where to go

2019-11-03 05:35:40

Spoiler:

So while looking for the market, I accidentally stumbled into where I was supposed to go. He really needs to have at least some sort of a hint for non-sequiturs like that... anyway, good freaking gosh I hate that music game. I had to get down to only one error for my results to be considered merely ok and unlock the next game. Let's hope I never have to do that again.

2019-11-03 06:02:15

Thankfully I have never actually had to play a music game, and I hope that continues to hold true.

large
spoilers

I'm currently much, much further than I was last time. Most of my team is in the 30-45 range. The plot thickened a lot, got really weird for awhile, but is staying complex. I intensely enjoy villains who are complicated, and I like how Tangeria and this new land are tying together.
You guys should get prepared. Lasers, cannons that shoot you long distances, conveyor belts, a basic box-pushing switch puzzle await you.

My team so far:
Bamboustic (final transformation of the grass starter): fast, hits pretty hard on the special side, but a lot of weaknesses
Shadina: Honestly not bad, but I suspect other shadow types would be better, and this one being sound-shadow is a bit redundant, but I didn't expect Grecko to become sound type. Maybe that's my fault. Very clever naming there.
Turrubble: Not sure when or if this guy evolves, but he's got Earthquake and Stone Pyramid (which is sort of like Rock Tomb from the pokemon franchise but doesn't work nearly so often at lowering speed).
Vipesla: Not sure, again, when this guy evolves, or how, but it's pretty underwhelming. Gets some decent moves though (an electric move that is super-effective against electric, plus a move called Iron Maiden (steel type, 100 power, but has a good chance to raise the foe's defense when it hits).
Lamplare: My highest level, and he sort of wrecks with Diabolical Fire, Torch, plus Beyond Bolt and at least one other ghost move. Special side is good, physical side not as great, a bit frail.
I also have the final form of Skelitten, which I got at level 36 or so. It's sort of a glass cannon and not super fast, so I'm not super pleased with it, but hey, this is what a first playthrough is for.

And I'm apparently stuck, and not happy about it.

Fairly
big
spoilers

To those who are far enough in the game to know what I'm talking about, I'm in an area where there are a ton of lasers and conveyor belts and such like, as well as cannons. I've found a sort of laser immunity thing, and I activate it. The next stage involves being shot westward out of a cannon, then running through a door, following a conveyor belt, then enduring a barrage of lasers (seriously, if you don't h ave this protection, you're dead meat in less than four seconds). My question is, when the conveyor belt stops and dumps me through the teleporter, where the hell do I go? It seems like everywhere I go just dumps me back near the stairs which enter this room. I'm just at a loss, and I don't like having to constantly reset. This is the sort of thing where knowing your objective, having a map viewer, would be good. BK3 can get away with this, for instance, because you can look ahead. In Manamon, you can't, so it's rather a lot of trial and error.

There are a lot of things to like about this game, but this is not one of them.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-03 08:31:45

Are there any use for phones? I found one in the new city, Brytanburg North? I found one in this house and don't know if there's something to dial.

-

2019-11-03 09:30:47

Hello!

There is an important stability update released that fixes some battle system crashes. You can grab zip or installer as always.

2019-11-03 10:00:29

Actually got past the part that was getting me stuck, and now I'm stuck at a new place.

Huge spoilers past this point.

Seriously not kidding.

Still here? You've been warned.

I'm in an alternate place, told that I have to go through the underground. I entered a cave full of blade traps or something, and that's well and good, but then I found a locked door, sealed or some such. I have no idea how to open it. Any tips?

Also, a few other questions and findings. Major spoilers abound even still.
1. I now have finished the girl's coin sidequest. Reward is very much worth it. Do it ASAP.
2. Vipesla evolves in the mid to high 30s.
3. Ever wanted to have Miniature Body on a manamon? Now you can. Find a Kumori Cloak. Hint: it's somewhere haunted.
4. A question. The catacombs in that alternate world area...uh, do they have a purpose? I got to f4, but it was absolutely, utterly freaking enormous, and I want to know if there's anything worthwhile down there. I found another husk thing while I was there, but again, no idea what that is for or what it does. So, so glad the key thing acts as a free Daedalus dust to get out.
5. I feel like I'm being roadblocked. Do I actually have to do that other world stuff right now? The game makes it sound like I can/should come back, but I'm stopped from going to what I presume is the next city by a jerk in a house on the coast.
6. Not a question, but an observation. The story is not quite as gripping anymore as it was, but I appreciate the depth nevertheless. The villain has some very believable reasons, albeit pretty crazy ones, for doing what he's doing.
7. Last question. Roughly what level should I be when trying to go for the fifth stadium key? I haven't even figured out where the last three keys are, and a lot of my team is above level 43 because of all the other fights and shadow-form stuff and whatnot.
8. Oh also? I got a ghost Lonar.

2019-11-03 10:23:06

Hi guys,
I don't know if it has been asked before or not but I am stuck at the power plant. In the second floor, I have fought all the four people on the four different roofs but am unable to move that machine thingy which is on the northwest. What do we have to do here?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-11-03 10:24:15

You have to press all four switches there. One on each roof.

-

2019-11-03 11:18:12

Huge spoilers

Yep, you have to do the alternate world stuff before doing the last three stadiums. The catacombds are a completely optional area though but definitely worthwhile later on. Don't worry about them until much later if you don't feel like doing them now.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-11-03 12:50:24

Gosh, y'all are so far along than me. I'm in the cave after the second city, the one with four floors. I got to the third floor, was told to find another way. I found a ladder that took me there, but it just contains a chest. Is there... another way? Or is there something I'm missing in a room with just the ladder down and an open chest?

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2019-11-03 12:56:29 (edited by omer 2019-11-03 13:59:43)

hello
spoilers
there is an other way, you need to search a stairway not a latter

2019-11-03 14:03:48

Righto, so I'm gonna stop for now, I think, because seriously. You guys think Irroadium is bad? It has nothing, absolutely nothing, on the boss fight where I'm stuck.

moderately
huge
spoilers

I won't tell you what it is, but I'll say this much. The thing can do spread damage, status effects, is immune to paralysis, never seems to get confused, slowly boosts its stats, has three (yup, three) forms, doesn't appear to have any resistances or whatnot so there's no such thing as bringing effective types because the thing is neutral to everything and appears to have an attack for every occasion.
Seriously, to a beta-team member or Aaron himself, how the hell are you supposed to beat this thing? What should your team look like, level-wise? How many items are you supposed to have on you? Because I can routinely destroy the first form, have sometimes beaten the second, but the third wrecks me every time.
On the one hand, the gimmicks in these fights are very interesting. On the other hand, it's taking a lot of the fun out of using specific manamon for specific attacks or weaknesses/vulns/whatever. That's largely the point of an experience like this, after all, so while I suppose I'll get used to it, and will probably have a better team going forward, I figured I was doing pretty well. For the sake of reference, Bamboustica and Lamplare are level 53, Shadina is level 48, Turrubble is level 44, Viprolt is level 42 and my undead cat thing is level 44 or 45. I would've thought this would be sufficient.
I mean, I suppose now that I have a new item, I can go exploring with it and see if I find anything nifty...

One other thing. Spikes suck. Seriously. Utterly suck. I don't mind traps, and I don't mind having to get creative (there are some fiendish little puzzles in this game, and I applaud that), but there's one section where you sorta weave back and forth in a zigzag corridor dodging spikes and lasers, and the beauty of it all, you have a speed enhancer going so you have to be really careful. Spikes kill in two hits, as do lasers, so it's insanely nitpicky. And there are like six or seven passages of this. You'd kinda figure that after three previous rooms full of spikes and a whole bevvy of lasers in a previous area, this gimmick would've run its course? It was pretty...well, not fun, let's just put it that way. I think this is one example of where Aaron got the balance of challenge and fun a little off, but hey, maybe the rest of you will love this sort of action and I'll be in the minority.

Apologies if you got this far and found stuff you didn't want to know, but I did try and mark this with a spoiler in the hopes that you wouldn't stumble onto anything.

2019-11-03 14:15:05

hi all.

just wanted to ask, the various bits of loot yu can pick up, are they randomly generated or can you come back to that exact same location on a replay and find that hurb or antidote? also is there a way of telling of your enemies you fight has which elemental type?

2019-11-03 14:20:48

Hello.
I'm stuck. I have beaten the second stadium and I go to the shadow canyon.
I've explore all the buildings. The only thing I get is a little seen as I first entered the grate hall. I've explore all the rooms there but I found nothing. I found the path south of the shadow canyon but it's block by the rock and I can't crush it.
What should I do in there?

best regards, muhammad chafid

2019-11-03 14:43:18

@98, As far as I know, the loot is not randomly generated and you can only check the elemental type of the opponent if you have cought it.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-11-03 14:57:39

How do you get on the boat in the second stadium??

2019-11-03 15:02:12

So a question. I did search for this, but couldn't find an answer. When I try to walk into the water in the stadium, I am told it is too deep. Dıd I miss an item somewhere that would allow me to swim in the water?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."