2021-03-27 06:09:25

It is actually level 55. I just discovered it. And I had an Idea what it would be as far as the typing is concerned. Boy was I right or what!? ahahahahahahaha. And the voice sounds very very nasty!!!

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2021-03-27 07:44:07 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-03-27 07:44:56)

oh, and starfire, alectrist actually transforms in to his second transformation at level 26. Fore your gide in the articles room.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-27 19:40:26

Hi:

SO just went back to one of my old saves for lack of any other games to play at the moment, and decided to play around with Manamon I don't typically use, Arctana and Embird as examples. So my questions are:

How good is Arctana in Manamon 2? It seems to be a special attacker with high speed, but how good is it really?

2? What is Embird's most powerful move and when does it get it? If it's suicide dive, then I know I can use a smoke element on it without screwing myself out of potentially useful moves. So far, it looks good enough that I might use it if I ever do another playthrough. THe same question applies to Auristar, btw.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-03-28 00:14:58

I was not thrilled with Embird. If I recall, he gets gigasinge, which does damage against the user too. I liked Arctana. Very fast sweeper with water and ice moves, but I liked the ice shadow typing of its alternate form better, myself.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2021-03-28 02:46:32

I've used Arctana, Deciced, and Submenno all to great effect. And Vultair hits quite hard, but you'll probably want it to have either a chrono core or a soul saber to heal back the damage you take from backlash, or it will add up very quickly. I also don't usually transform it until it learns suicide dive, which is at 48.

2021-03-28 15:30:27

Submano is good; it gets decent coverage from at least three movesets that take advantage of its attack stat. I'll have to see if I can find a soul saber; I can't remember if I picked up a chronocore on this playthrough. But isn't the soul saber in the place where you deal with Pierre?  Haven't played with Deciced at all; can someone give me an idea of its best moves? Transforming it seems a bit tricky because I can't remember at which level it's prior form evolves into Artana.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-03-28 16:56:43

I like Submenno over Arctana, since Submenno also gets Chomp and Power Fang alongside Crystal Slash and Aquatic Blitz. Arctana is considerably faster, I think, but it gets Flood and Freeze Ray and...that's about it for good moves. Deciced will get Frigid Touch, Black Ice and Night Stick, plus it also gets Compact, Oblivion Dance, Vulnerability Scan and, if you wait to transform it, Bubble Burst.
Soul Sabre is on Mordant Island.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-03-28 17:52:40

On a completely random note, am I the only one that finds it rather odd that in both games of the series, a lot of tamers and indeed the main villains of this game always say they are going to kill you, when effectively all they are really doing is killing your manamon. what’s the logic here LOL

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-03-29 01:08:53

I'm in the rain-forest. Looking for a sixth member, might even drop Paladine.
He's holy and fighting but he's bin mostly fighting. he's at level 43, only holy move he has is white lance wich is only 5 UP points.
So might get that thundercult thing at the plateau.
I also herd that arktonna is here in the forest in the water or osmething. but if he's not ile just swim to tradale cohst and kech something their. lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-29 03:50:16

I already did.
I mean i suppose i can but i already cot, Lavalan and Wavotamus.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-30 08:30:42

Hello. I decided to go through Manamon2 again. I got Drabao in a gift. question. Should I raise it, or it is better to wait for the moment when I can transfer Manamons from Manamon1. I just heard that Manamons in gifts are very weak

2021-03-30 14:18:30

i don't really think so, um. and i think transforing manamon from the first game is at the end...

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-30 17:19:12

Well, it does not make this Manamon stronger, It was always weak, thanks. Can you recommend me a flying type and plant type, I am in Solphoa Peninsula. I just decided to make a normal team, and I found this game very easy if you do not catch the first manamons that meet and not play with one manamon.
Here is my team, here only 5 Manamons, because I want to catch that penguin, and my flying with such a bad level, because I think that this is a bad flying type, and plant too.
Doving is level 19
Rucroom is level 21
Friggle is level 22
Metalarve is level 22
Ribignis is level 22

2021-04-03 07:35:11 (edited by audioracer 2021-04-03 08:23:10)

So in Manamon2, as far as mini games go, bassed on all my research, there are 14 game disks and 10 music games. The game disks aside from the word games and what not, also include all the mini games from Manamon1 except for Simon. Am I correct? Or is Simon available.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2021-04-03 10:31:33

how to be a good tamer, really, currently my starter manamon is level 27 while all the others are just levels 11 12 and 13, and when I try to level the small ones up they just die because they just are not strong enough to fight, I am currently in shattow canion

2021-04-03 10:48:11 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-04-03 10:48:39)

go here and look for a post from jayde.

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3129 … /page/210/

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-03 13:53:57

by the way, could we change our character's name later in the game?

2021-04-03 15:15:05

no. I don't believe so.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-04 01:29:59

@5389, Where did you catch lavalan?
@5392, just get an air/plant type in the form of Leafowl. It can be found on route Rashaw, or whatever, just south of shadow canyon.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2021-04-04 05:33:38

you can kech lavalan on the tradale coast with other really nice manamon.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-04 17:23:05

can anyone suggest me anything I can do
master dias keeps killing all my party and I just cant get it under 70% hp because of my really bad party, here is my party
Gowater, water and holy type, level 29
Ratsal, standered and poizen, level 18
Torchin, gost and flame, level 17
Minitaur level 14
Fennebel level 12
Skelitten level 15
I wonder should I just delete that save and start over, because this is my first manamon2 playthroo
the hole party for me seams really under levelled
if I should start over, can you suggest me tips to level up my manamon eavinly so none of them gets way under level

2021-04-04 18:40:48

Yeah sounds like you're a bit underleveled, plus 3 of your mons (Torchin, Fennebel, and Skelitten) are weak to the majority of Dyaz's moves. Jayde has already written a post with tips on how to level up a team, so I won't bother writing that again. Actually, if you search for Dyaz, it shouldn't take you long to find it. It'll be like the second or third post down.

2021-04-04 18:56:03

'go here and look for a post from jayde.
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3129 … /page/210/"

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-04 21:39:45

alright thank you, I have started a new game and hopefully I learn from my mistakes, I chose the flame starter so that I am good for the first stadiom

2021-04-05 03:53:05

Hmm. Not the best one, but sure.

― Frederic Chopin.