2019-11-02 18:31:07

Hi, I'm at a loss as to where to go after finishing the power plant. In the soulfear cave, there's a bunch of water that I can't cross because I probably need swimming gear like in the previous game. In the other cave that you get into from the south exit of the power plant city, there's a bunch of rocks that I can't move, because I don't know where to get the tool for it. There's also a log that I can't get out of the way just outside of the cave. I'm pretty sure one of these paths is supposed to lead to the next area but I don't know how to precede.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-11-02 18:36:56

Can someone help me with the power plant? I have no idea what you're meant to do with the switches.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-11-02 18:39:21

Found another hidden item in Wudrest Valley. From the entrance of the area, head south then east to where the two rock manamon were, already forgot their name. Take that southern opening, head to the southeast corner and you'll find a baby net.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-11-02 18:41:01

I really really really want this game, and I haven't gotten through the demo yet. I agree with the person who says the music is too loud. I just wish I could get this right now. Also, is someone going to make a guide, like we had for the last one?

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-11-02 18:53:51

spoilers
connor,
the cave is the right path i believe i forgot the exact location but

2019-11-02 19:09:15

At ElizaBaez : I think on the other topic, someone stated that 5 posts who asked would gt a copy if they contacted them. You were post four and was one of the 5. Maybe check your pm or the topic that everyone was asking on.

For the path to the next area: You have to go through struggle cave. It's just that the area has a lot of small openings in some sections and is a bit winding. but after going through it like 5 times for hidden items, I think I can navigate it in 2 minutes with an enounter down. Though I did enjoy those 3 ultra encounter downs hidden in the area.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-02 19:12:57

@33 I gathered as much. I just don't see how you can get out of that cave without moving the rocks, and I haven't found a way to do so. Or am I barking up the wrong tree here and the rocks don't mean anything?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-11-02 19:43:58

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Sure not finding a path up or out from f2. There was a nice item down that narrow passage on the far left, but beyond that not much.

2019-11-02 19:46:48

I have now literally tried every single possible combination of switches in the power plant and none of them work. Can someone help with this?

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-11-02 19:50:03

Hi. noone seemed to be having trouble with this so I'm wondering if it's a bug or just my complete incompitents.

How do you progress and open the first stadium. I can't even get into the art museum because I need a ticket.
I already battled that aragant guy who was blocking the way, and now there's noone to talk to to progress. I already went into that artist's house multiple times. What do I do next?
Thanks.

fantasy world creationist

2019-11-02 19:50:50

Just answer yes to buy the ticket even if you don't have the gold and the game will continue.

2019-11-02 19:53:07

Say yes to buy the ticket. You aren't really buying the ticket, something else happens...
@Stewie:
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Turn on all 4 switches in the room. Then go into the second room and turn them all on and well. You'll lower the forcefield and can then progress up that staircase to the roof, whe the rest of the objective is pretty self explanatory until you get to the boss fight, and no you cannot catch a hyperform manamon, so so your literal only objective is to win the fight.

2019-11-02 19:55:06

To get into the art museum, press enter on buy ticket and you'll get  a scene with thieves that you have to defeat. After you beat them, the first stadium will open.
About the power plant, that confused me a lot, but I think what you have to do is wait until all the switches make a low pitched sound. It will say that the force field in the lower room has been lowered. In the second part of the power plant, their are 4 ladders. Just battle the tamers, then flip the switches on each of the upper floors and the force field will go down, allowing you to fight the boss.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-11-02 20:05:52

Hi.
Yes, but there is no yes option, that's why I'm thinking it may be a bug, or I'm missing something.
When I go into the museum it just stops me and says you need a ticket to go into the museum, no yes option.
thanks.

2019-11-02 20:18:56

You have to talk to the person there.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-11-02 20:28:08

Hi.
what person? do you mean that aragant guy who was blocking the door? if so then I battled him already, did I do something in the wrong order and now it's a bug? there is no person at the museum. I here them but when I try to go toward them it says I need a ticket and stops me.
thanks.

2019-11-02 20:32:08

Lol, nvm. found the person, it was me being an ideot.

2019-11-02 21:10:40

Hi guys posted in the other topic but did not know this one also exists

Slight spoilers
I am in the second stadium, and there is water where no boat comes, there is also a barrier which does not let me through and I have no idea how to move it, in the city I did not find anything what would help me. I  probably missed something.
spoiler end

Thanks in advance for your answers

Stella rossa di Belgrado
We Love you Red Star, we do

2019-11-02 21:14:13

45: Explore the stadium more, you should hear a familiar sound from the power plant.

2019-11-02 21:19:46

Also whatever you need to crush the rocks to get through the cave must be the same thing to push that damn log aside to get to the chest near the cave. Wondering if I screwed myself over by using my treasure chest key before that area.

2019-11-02 21:45:02 (edited by jack 2019-11-02 21:49:10)

Stil haven't figured out the solution to Struggle Cave f2, but...
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Struggle Cave, lower left hand corner below the staircase, 3 ultra encounter downs. Get'em!
Edit: Ahh, think I found what the problem was. Going down the wrong path and missing the tamers.

2019-11-02 21:45:23

So I can't remember if it was this topic or another asking if there was a good manamon, but I have an answer. Well, against undead and ghost moves its  not a great player, but it is imune to physical attacks. Marlaunt I find to be pretty useful and it can do quite a bit with the startle move, and eventually it obtains a few other goodys. If your looking for something good against physical attack, marlaunt is a good choice I think.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-02 21:55:29

Okay, few things here.

1. The item you need to move logs is different than the item you use to break rocks.
2. You don't need either of those items to get through Struggle Cave, which has a total of four floors, BTW.
3. Remember to follow walls religiously, especially in caves like this.
4. There are more than one treasure chest key, and more than one locked treasure chest. I don't know how many of each there are just yet. Hopefully it will one day be possible to get enough keys to unlock all the chests. Seriously, the backtracking is simultaneously frustrating and super fun. I love, love, love exploring.

Okay, some questions of my own.

some
spoilers
ahead

1. Does anyone know how to get into Brightenburg East, or how to progress the story after you're told Eshkin is there?
2. What sidequest is it that wants you to catch a Lindwyrm? Where does it start?

end
spoilers

I actually like Torchin's evolution a lot. Fire-ghost, and it's not slow, plus it will get good attacking moves of both ghost and flame.

The demo is actually quite long. I think optimally you could beat it in six or seven hours, maybe less.

The plant starter doesn't hit especially hard, but it's fast, which is definitely nice.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-02 22:13:00

So without giving plot spoilers, I will say that you are eventually directed by the plot to go to brightenberg east, much later. Like way passed the demo far.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-11-02 22:18:01

Oh, I'm past the demo at this point. The issue is:

slight
spoilers

There's an NPC who stops me every time I try to enter there. I have no idea what they're doing there, but they've been there since the start. I did the 3 on 1 fight in Mechano City, or however that's spelled. The Eshconites say something about how one has a grudge against me for beating them up on the island, or some such. I'm not especially sure which island they mean, mind you.

spoiler
end

BTW, that music hall is insane. We're talking like hundredths of a second insane. Screenreader, no screenreader, it makes no difference. The timing is incredibly tight. If this is a forced part of the plot, I'm going to be very upset. My timing is pretty good most of the time, and I'm not using any devices that should cause latency.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1