2019-11-02 07:11:15

I am wondering what is the reason for players to pick if they are a boy or a girl?

2019-11-02 07:17:58

o my god. i love this but sadly i don't have money to buy it. can anyone buy it for me please if it's not a problem?
thanks for the new game man. i love your games. keep up the good work

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2019-11-02 07:24:45

@101, because in  manamon 1, you can not choose your gender, and as the story, it was looks like a boy.

2019-11-02 07:29:33

Hi,
I keep getting this when deciding whether or not to name my manamon.
Call stack size: 18

Function: void character::repair_ability_bug()

Function: void character::deserialize(dictionary@, string)

Function: void storage_facility_list::deserialize(dictionary@, string)

Function: storage_facility_list@ storage_facility::load_partition(int)

Function: int add_manamon_to_storage(character@)

Function: void obtain_creature(character@, bool = false, string = "", string = "%playername% received %manamonname%", bool = false)

Function: void battle::end_battle()

Function: void battle::start()

Function: void map::encounter_enemy()

Function: void map::query_encounters()

Function: void player_object::moved_to_tile(bool, bool, bool, bool = false)

Function: bool player_object::walk(int, bool = false)

Function: void player_object::act()

Function: void map::loop()

Function: void map::play()

Function: void play_game(bool = false)

Function: void launch_manamon()

Function: void main()

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2019-11-02 07:39:43

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
The mythical mondivol in the game. You're not supposed to catch that thing, right? AT least not at this point in the game? Not with only one giganet if you even manage to obtain it.

2019-11-02 07:43:05

@105 it shouldn't even let you throw a net, does it?

2019-11-02 07:44:04

When you begin the game, you are not given 3 nets even though you are told you are. Is this a bug?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-11-02 07:45:47

no response to the criticisms about dropping the title very quickly yet quick enough to sort out registration issues?

2019-11-02 07:51:45 (edited by jack 2019-11-02 07:58:05)

@wlomas: Really?

Registration Email wrote:

Please save this email for your records, as VGStorm is not obligated to replace lost registration information.

While that situation was undesirable, when you make that big a purchase it would behoove you to heed that warning and backup your information in a backup, and backup the backup, you know. Just some food for thought.
@AaronBaker: I don't think so. I can try and see if it does (saving the game beforehand of course) but given you don't really have the means to catch a mythical this early on in the game, I think it would make perfect sense if it doesn't let you throw a net as it wouldn't stand a snowball's chance of catching one of those.
@Chris: You actually should be given 7 mananets, and that's when you hit the research facility to get your taming license.

2019-11-02 08:18:19

Hello!

I've done another bugfix version, but I've also added a way to download a zip file including only the files that changed on the manamon2 page at vgstorm.com/manamon2.php!

Best,
Aaron

2019-11-02 08:40:10

@106: You're right, the net doesn't work in the hyperform Mondivol fight. All goes according to plan.

2019-11-02 08:45:17

The girl that you talk to at the beginning of the game that wants you to go to the cave. Is her name Chris L?
Or is that a bug with her name?

2019-11-02 08:53:10 (edited by SirBadger 2019-11-02 08:54:51)

only had a quick play so far but bought it anyway because I'm sure it will be worth it. shame there is no option to use a game controller though unless I didn't find it. so far though, looks good. an option to turn the music off completely would be handy as well  though as some people have pointed out. I have hearing issues too and I can't pick up the frequencies for the walls to the south while the music is playing.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2019-11-02 08:58:56

I have to say that this is a great game. This makes me want to play the first one again.

2019-11-02 10:21:06

damm my self; I don't have any money; so if I finish the demmo then no more goodness for me! if somebody could be so generess in uf to buy me one; sorry if I asked something that's bad

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-11-02 10:22:16

I'm really looking forward to this, about to check out the demo now smile

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-11-02 10:34:58

Hi. Congratulations on the new release. I might go and download the demo, but as my laptop screen isn’t hooking into the main body, I  might wait until I can get that fixed. I won’t be able to purchase a license at this time, And even if I could, I would be full of hesitation. I purchased the previous game and I was not able to complete it. I had to use a guide to navigate the game. Does this game feature an arcade like the first game? That was probably my favourite part of the game. Also, what update was promised for psycho strike? I was very disappointed when I purchased that game as there is not nearly enough content to keep me busy for a while.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-11-02 10:39:27

the musicgreat in this title! is the manual the same as 1st title, or do i have learn new things? also, how do i speed up the SAPI speech? up and down arrow just selecting voice.

2019-11-02 11:00:51

server is down, whaaaaaaaat

2019-11-02 11:28:48

i hope this game is put in the agarchive soon, it would be nice

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-11-02 12:08:52

Hi Aaron.
I just sent vgstorm.com an Email

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-11-02 12:47:51

I can't afford to buy this game right now, but I loved the first game and I love this one too. The music in the last one was awesome but this one is even better. It is so jazz centric and so melodic. Its just unreal!

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2019-11-02 12:54:19

A question about type boosting attacks, most about gowater
Not sure is this is a spoiler, but just in case...
S
P
O
I
l
E
R
It is holy and water type, and it learns, eh, holy water. the boost is increased even more than a normal water or holy attack because of the double type of the attacks? or it takes just one type boost. I ask it because it is doing a great damage; nothing unfair, but... just curious.

2019-11-02 13:54:45

Hey,
Is there a way to Change a key? because I used a friend's one but bought it by myself now.

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2019-11-02 14:01:41

I honestly don’t think so. You’re going to have to probably reinstall the game.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.