2019-10-31 10:39:22

Hello.
Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of posts about why the layout of the forum has changed to the mobile version, so I decided to check the Site and Forum FAQ to see if that question was answered there. Upon further inspection I determined that not only was that question not covered, but the FAQ appears to be extremely out of date. The last modification to the FAQ was in 2015. I then thought, maybe it would be a good idea to make it part of the rules, because new members tend to have a lot of questions when they’re first getting started. What do the admins think of this idea. I would be happy to work on and submit a revised document to the staff team for approval myself if nobody has time and you guys wouldn’t mind. I’m in a transitional period of my life so I have a lot of time on my hands right now, so it wouldn’t be too difficult for me to work on.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-10-31 14:58:38

They should remain separate imo. The only thing I would say is pull all the rule-like things from the FAQ into the rules but leave the rest. If it's in the FAQ and it's punishable, move it to the rules. Maybe that's already been done though, I haven't looked in a while.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united