2019-11-04 09:09:25

hi guys,
I have a problem for connect to the game.
when I quit and tried connect again, it isn't work.
any help?

2019-11-04 10:01:21

Looks like the server is down again. Wait for a little time and try again.

2019-11-04 14:21:17

Asteria is having a lot of server issues today

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2019-11-05 17:32:51

Hi I noticed the game was down for a bit yesterday. Someone mentioned maybe making a soundpack for Vip. I think that would be great. I like the game so far and hope to play it a bit more soon.

2019-11-05 19:18:39

So I played a little till I got kicked off for no reason (yay TF), but I liked the little I got to play of it. I'm hoping to go archer/bit of magic if that's a viable idea. Or pure archer...

So...um....any way to recover accounts? I can't seem to log in with the character I created. I did shoot the admin email address a quick message to ask bout this tooEEE

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2019-11-05 19:52:48

Ah, I think you started playing at the weirdest time right as something crashed the server. Unfortunately that sort of happens often especially with updates and the players doing something unexpected (can't test for everything with a small team). 

For archery, alteration seems like a popular option. haste along with rapid fire makes you have very quick shots to output some heavy damage. Also other utility spells like blink and portal are life savers.

Divinty helps with void prisoning partners in a small mob group to focus on one, and blessing your bow. Also the healing spells and the like.

Admittedly, you're best bet with archery is to probably overdo the ranged weaponry bonus into the ground.

TO accomplish this, be an elf for educated to have a maximum 25 ranks in marksmanship. Increase that further by going into mysticism for enlightnement, 30 marksmanship, or joining the wild enclave and use the food to boost ranged weaponry by 5. Hate everything and do both for 35 ranks in ranged weaponry ability for way too much crit surge and crit rate for bows.

Other fun add ons might include going with riding and ounitng swift mounts (no unbalance time for retreating and even more crit rate boosts) or thievery and torment things you hit with tethering shot (coup de grace anyone? Use that massive crit surge you built up being a ranged twink to murder things).

Granted that's just an uncessarily excessive setup that eliminates other potential options for bow usage. best to figure what exactly you want out of your skills and abilities. I say elf, but you can mimic elf bonuses with mysticism at 20. As well, something like goblin gives you nimble retreat, making you either take a different mount or ditch riding for another skill tree(s).

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-05 20:04:51

That sounds like an evilly awesome setup. I'll give that a go..but first...

I need to recover my character name. I registered, put my email in...and.....now can't log in. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make another character or not, and not heard back from the admin via email yet so.....shame, Iwas really enjoying it till TF booted me off

Also on Linux natively

2019-11-05 20:07:35

Also, @Vazbol: Only bow I found was level 10 in the trials place. Any hints where I should look to get a starter bow?  I bought the longbow, and was rollong with unarmed/lightning. I assume I couldn't (as an example) have lightning on the go, cast it, fire my bow, then queue up target then queue up arrows, right?

Also on Linux natively

2019-11-05 20:36:49 (edited by JaceK 2019-11-05 20:37:33)

Okay so....trying to find the gem of trials. Not sure if it's vanished or if I'm just getting hella unlucky with drops. But I did make a new char and wrote down my name this time...so I feel lucky. now if I could get outta the starting area...

EDIT: Da fawk. When did I get a shortsword. I dodn't recall buying one? I know I bought the staff by accident....oops. Can't sell it either

Also on Linux natively

2019-11-06 15:29:44 (edited by JaceK 2019-11-06 15:37:00)

So been playing it a bit more. I'm impressed by it.

Dark, if that was you I was grouping with (and I'm assuming you were Wren in the ruins) that was a lot of fun. I like the ranger build I'm running. I can hold down a room and sort of tank. Magic....I'll skip that and go for stuff that gives bonuses with clothing and stuff since I want to do as close to a D&D Ranger build as possible

EDIT: Okay, few gripes

The exact item matching is a bit finniky. But now I got it set up....boom. I like. The balance system's a bit of a pain, I'd like to find ways to lessen that one. But overall, I like it. Just wish I could get some night vision type things

EDIT #2: And thanks for the Kalmyr tour, whoever that was

Also on Linux natively

2019-11-06 19:02:54

I know there are activatable tattoos in the enclave that give light without using up lanterns.

As well better bows and armors can be found in the cities, especially Kalmyr and Rhogidan.

2019-11-06 19:04:49

There are archery shops in Kalmyr and Rhojidan and will find other places and treasures.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2019-11-06 19:09:06 (edited by JaceK 2019-11-06 19:11:24)

So I found the one in Rhojidan. Got the best bow there, and now doing 700-800 crit damage. Woot. That being said....is there anywhre in particular I should be looking for grinding levels and/or gold. I want to get 20 marksmanship then 20 naturalism and branch into athletics or possibly thievery.

EDIT: Also, in terms of pure damage, which shop offers the better bows? I went to the Rho one to train too. Wondering if Kalmyr is any different, really....I like my current bow. I just hope it scales with my skills going up and so on. So much for my pure archer build. I'm planning to dabble in naturalism and go get a pet too

Also on Linux natively

2019-11-06 20:51:21

Why athleticism exactly? I've seen people do it but it always felt odd. Acrobatics tends to be the one of note.

Also you're goign to have to upgrade your equipment eventually when you join a guild. They have their own shops with thematic equipment. You might want to aim for places with a bandit or rogue problem to find chests and fencable items to sell for gold.

2019-11-06 21:29:48

I need to get my attack power up from a pitiful 50 all the way up to something respectable...and oh yeah my dodge and such, too.

So....best way to do that? Also, where the ef is that fence on Kalmyr from the city center?

Also on Linux natively

2019-11-07 00:27:50

Right, Acrobatics and light armor is the ap gear, not athleticism.

The Rhogidan fence is more doable, beig on the shop at the east end of the Wretch street southeastern Rhogidan. bring a bamboo choker.

2019-11-07 00:38:46

hi is the mud down?

2019-11-07 05:33:37

yes, I whished they fixed zoon.
waiting for long!

2019-11-07 16:35:17 (edited by JaceK 2019-11-07 16:44:12)

@Vaz: I'm poking around Retch and that was easier than I thought. I got a nose for troubles.

Also on Linux natively

2019-11-08 23:24:04

Right, forward all stolen items to there when loaded. The fences at the other locations are also usable later on, especially when dealing with stolen loot from farther away settlements like Shadowglen.

2019-11-09 01:13:43

My main issue right now is not dying so much. I went from heavy to light armor....and now need to figure out what I'm doing for quests. Qot up to level 18 now and need to figure out a good gold strat to get enough to pay for maxing out marksmanship, then gonna work on acrobatics too

Also on Linux natively

2019-11-10 06:10:34

Some changes to quest rewards have made quests now pay out much more gold than they did before. Makes the early game grind less painful for newer players. Though uh, the grind sort of still exists at lv 100, but we have many ways of gathering tht gold a lot faster too.

2019-11-10 12:57:07

I'm still on that 2k an armor gold train right now. Not sure if I should turn XP off and just go nuts farming gold, but I like the tropical island for farming myself

Also on Linux natively

2019-11-10 17:42:07

I wouldn't. Soak up that bit of xp and get a level or two from grabbing the last bit of gold for armor.

2019-11-10 20:23:08

I'm more feeling Kalmyr since it's simpler to get to while training acrobatics. So....any hints to find the Kalmyr fence then? I found the Rho one, but...Kalmyr is quicker to get to Hesa and back to the Enclave?

Also on Linux natively