2009-07-28 04:51:39

this is a very usefull program that allows you to download files from services like rapidshare,
megaupload,mediafire,4shared (and others) without having to worry with a lot of parts in it.
for example. a friend of you recorded a podcast, but the problem is that  since it's big, its
size is more than 1 gb, making it into more than one part. in this program, you can just copy
the links, click on add, and choose how you'd like to download it, there's even a option to
download all the parts, so wen one finish, it will start another one, allowing you to leave the
computer turned on all night to get it, for example.
it also bipass image verifications that megaupload requests, which are really anoying
in my opinion.
more and more hosts are added to the list of the program that's updated very often.
here's the dl link
HTTP://rdesc.com/fileere/RDesc_2.18_portable.zip
the program comes in spanish and english, to switch to english first unzip it, then run
rdesc.exe, press alt, go right until you find "idioma" then select english, and everything will
be in english.
i hope that this program will be usefull to you guys
here's the complete list of supported sites, i suggested sendspace and filefly for next version
- Rapidshare.com - Megaupload - Mediafire - 4Shared - Easy-Share - Gigasize - HotFile
- DepositFiles - zShare - NetLoad - uploading.com - FileFactory

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-07-28 15:44:24

great!
will it work in my pc?i use win XP.
thanks

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2009-07-28 17:07:28

hi, yes, i'm using win xp as well and it works perfectly.
oh, and this portable version allows you to put the program even on a pen drive
to carry with you.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-07-28 18:33:59

realy great thank you for this great file!.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2009-07-28 20:44:55

I use this program in Spanish (the original language) some monts ago, before the English translation has been added. My actual version is 2.18.
I use the installed version on Windows XP and work's very good. The problem, in Spanish but not aplicable to English, is that there are much accentued characters that has been wrote withouth accents. But... i use this program, is veryyyy useful.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2009-08-09 04:42:33

A new version of this program has been released (2.19). Some of the new features are:
Added translations in for 6 languages, compatibility with the host storage.to, fixed a bug with Yes to All and No to All butons for overwrite existent links, etc. The people that already have the program can download the new version replying Yes to the message that alert about this, and the people that haven't the program can download from
http://www.rdesc.com

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2009-08-09 15:35:09

yay, now they translated it to my language
cheers!

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com