2019-10-21 21:19:54

Did he insinuate I’m gay? Where I come from that’s the most disrespectful thing you could say to a mail
You sir need to think.

Pessimism is good
It keeps you from making stupid mistakes
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-10-21 23:03:56 (edited by Xvordan 2019-10-21 23:09:57)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, straight, or any other persuasion, so long as it's not causing harm. There is, however, a lot wrong with bigotry and the persecution of people simply because of their life style. Interestingly, I note that Ironcross shows no degree of contrition for his casual slander and bigotry, he just chalks it up to a casually fired-off insult. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, though. The same mindset which convinces him that he should be able to dictate how people code and what programming languages they should and shouldn't use is probably also indicative of various other forms of prejudices, hence his complete dismissal of the situation and the need to apologize for such an egregious trespass of propriety.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-10-22 00:25:07

@#19 Exercise caution when advertising this website, as they do give out cracked software/games.
@#2 @#8
@#12 Here’s the thing. He didn’t ask you for your opinion. He didn’t ask for your approval to use BGT. He doesn’t care if you think he should go learn an actual programing language, and he’s not listening to your post. Whether you only think you’re right or you are actually right is irrelevant. Let’s be clear, I agree with you, I don’t think people looking to make games that they intend to advertise to the public should use BGT, but at the end of the day he doesn’t care. He only wants you to give him the link, or he wants you to stay out of his topic and leave him alone. I’m not saying this to be harsh with you, I’m just stating the facts.
@#22 Quite honestly, I’m disappointed. I’ve heard a lot of things you’ve said, but I’ve never heard you stoop this low. I thought you improved or that you were at least better than this. This isn’t a matter of “woops I’m sorry I slipped up”, this is pure bigotry at its finest. Seriously man, you got issues to work out.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-10-22 02:29:34

Probably because I don't feel that bad about it. I made an off hand comment that I will grant you was pretty low class, but I put virtually no thought into it at the time and moved on. It took me less than 5 seconds to type that out and I was already on my way.

I'd like to think that posts I've made in other topics reflect the fact that I don't hate on gay people. This was a step back and I regret having made the comment, but I'm not going to be coming in here on my knees apologizing and begging for forgiveness when there are far more serious situations to reserve that kind of thing for. What I will do is be more careful in the future and put a better check on what I write.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-10-22 03:37:40

Yes Cross. Realize that different cultures may deem something that’s normal in yours is disrespectful in others
Don’t be going around labeling people children that goes for people oldr than you
I hope we could look back at this and forge a better relationships

Pessimism is good
It keeps you from making stupid mistakes
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-10-25 14:13:26

#28, ok I admit my comment was unfounded. but heres the thing. People need to know that the project is discontinued. That's why I told in #2 to move to python because BGT is technically non existent and unsupported. you can also make games in python. :-)

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-10-25 20:19:40

Just for information. I already posted this in another topic but here goes again. I put all the bgt files i could find onto a website of mine. It also includes an old 1.0 demo installer and the orchestral music pack.

http://simter.tk/mi/

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber