2019-10-13 18:45:16

I have a few concerns.
1. Check over url=https://forum.audiogames.net/post/468090/#p468090(here)
And even the
Manamon topic. That's clearly not a new release, but why is it there? I don't the above link should be considered a new release due to it not having accessibility. Just like how we  don't have NFL and those things in the DB due to it not fully being accessible, this should still be in General Games, for the community to talk about accessibility, and general gameplay. The Manamon topic now, is just a casual topic for people to bash Manamon. However, good discussion is taking place, but why is it cluttering the new releases?
2. A suggestion for a new punishment.
Have you seen the topic where Christian wants to know if he is really that immature? Well, I propose, instead of the so called Kids room, we restrict those persons who have proven that they cannot learn to only read topics, and not post anything. Its a mild punishment, but I think you could considered it.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-10-13 18:53:04

Indivisible will be gaining screen reader accessibility. it is a new release and the topic has made it clear that in it's current format it is not accessible.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-10-13 21:54:54

Why would you restrict people for writing replies? I don't understand what your saying here.
Asuming your talking about the people such as myself who have been bashing you, and bashing Bashue, haha, and other such people, which makes no sense to restrict them, because then what's the point of the forum if you can't post?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-10-13 22:03:27

Not you, guy. Christian and others who want to cause drama. The world doesn't revolve around you, buddy.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-10-14 01:30:09

Says the guy who has actively been causing drama.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-10-14 03:22:54

hi
at 1; kids room? o damm hel: i am not going to join no matter what even if i am a kid!
at 3; i don't really understand it as wel on what jaden is saying; the only thing I understand is; ristricting kids from replying to other topics: wel; if i am rong; please note me
at 5 what dromma?

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-10-15 02:49:21

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-10-15 06:15:22

At 1 oh will you shut up about this already, you're going on everyones balls by now with that. Accessibility is coming, perioud. Enough said and be done with it.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-10-15 16:09:40 (edited by defender 2019-10-15 16:14:11)

Actually, I think it's a good idea.

Clearly, we're never going to get an automated system to do this, so I think mods should move old new releases topics to general manually once they get old enough.
Obviously, we have a backlog, but you can always just move them only if they rise to the top again and make them selves noticed.
It's unfortunate that Liam seems to be the only mod doing day to day busywork, but this still just doesn't seem that it would be that much extra, and it's been talked about before, with many people either agreeing or not caring either way.
It sucks when a newer user sees a topic getting recent posts, clicks on it, and then slowly realizes that the game is no longer available or super old and won't work on modern systems.
Even when that isn't the case, it just doesn't make sense to have these topics be considered new releases after years or even months.
It doesn't have to be anything exact or top priority, but it isn't difficult to do with the relative infrequency of actual new releases.

I don't really agree with the second point, as I think that if you make it clear in the first post of the topic that it's not very accessible yet, it should be okay, but only if you know it's being worked on or that the dev seems receptive.  Otherwise I think it should go in general game discussion when people are asking for help to convince the dev still, or it's just straight up inaccessible and won't be worked on any time soon. 

As for the post restriction, I can't really see a purpose since I believe banned users can still visit the site just fine when they aren't logged in, so a temp ban would serve the same purpose.  They can't give karma it's true, but honestly it's kind of a mute point either way, since no one is around to add that feature regardless.

Y'all need to stop discounting people's opinions just because of previous actions, or at least learn to attack the idea rather than the person.  Anyone can still make good points, and being able to filter that out of the BS is an important skill to have.
You clearly valued his opinion enough to click on the topic despite knowing who it was, but if all your going to do is post about how much he annoys you, than why even bother responding.  Your statements are almost certainly going to be biased and irrelevant to the conversation anyway...

2019-10-20 01:40:14

Agreed with Defender here. You shouldn’t discount his opinions just because of who he is. I also agree that all the old topics in the New Releases room should probably be moved over to General Game Discussion. Mind you, I don’t think the moderators should go through each and every page to make sure older topics are moved, but if they’re bumped back up to the top they probably should be moved.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-10-20 14:19:02

I could understand you guys not wanting to move invisable but what about manamon? You guys skipped all that and flammed the op when he had a good point

Pessimism is good
It keeps you from making stupid mistakes
And keeps you safe
The heck with optimism

2019-10-20 14:21:43

I need to check the moderation panel, but I don't think it's easy to get a list of topics by original posting date.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-10-20 17:38:04

Nah it's not, unfortunately.
We could try and get some use out of the mysterious news feature... Admins could mark new releases as news that way users would have a semi up-to-date overview of what's happened since they last visited.