2019-09-13 14:54:11

Dear brothers and sisters! the new demo of the last chapter of the inquisitor is available! new voice actors, kombat and exploration mechanics! go to http://audiogame.store and request the demo. laudetur! p.s: i decided to make the anounce myself, i hope they don't mind.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2019-09-13 17:35:19

Just downloaded the demo for Mac. I tried to launch the demo, but got a message in Italian saying something about a usercode. I'm not able to start the demo. Any clue on what to do?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-09-13 17:42:07

Can't help with the mac, but you can do the following: in windows, delete the game's folder in aoodata\roaming. or ask then for a user code. full game will be shortly available.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2019-09-13 19:28:24

the thing is the tutorial is only in italian

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2019-09-13 19:39:02

I'm just waiting for the full game.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-09-13 21:21:55

Hey there, does this game only run on 64bit windows?

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2019-09-14 16:57:33

Hello guys, sorry for asking, but where can i find a walk through in chapter 3 of this game?
I'v bin stuck in the chapter3.
Thanks

2019-09-14 17:42:10

@7, try to use divine help if you’re stuck, it will do things automatically for the most part, except for some puzzles.
@everyone else, tried the demo and i’m totally unimpressed. The navigation is a bit confusing, there are delays before a key is pressed, can’t skip TTS message so you need to hear the same thing over and over again, and the combat is also strange.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-09-15 14:14:28

hi i have problems with the first game. i am near at the and where the corpse is but after i take a look at the corpse nothing happens

2019-09-15 15:59:40

can you use the inventry? or does it just scroll through it? what do i do with the well?

2019-09-15 17:08:03

@10, you can't do anything with your inventory. about the whell, you can only take a rope from there then you have to search for the exit.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2019-09-15 17:36:00

so why have inventry if we can't use it? lol that explains it all then. the other games are more interactive

2019-09-15 18:27:57

it's horrible. don't bother. sluggish as hell.

2019-09-15 18:35:11

so hanif where please do i find the exit? all i see is the cross, the door to the inn and the well. very very slow play though.

2019-09-15 22:53:04

From the whell go forward a bit and go left. If it says in front of you: exit, go forward then press space.

2019-09-15 22:55:21

Wait, there's divine mode in this one too? How do you use that? Not that I will but it's just good to know.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-09-16 07:24:13

seems more like a beacon mode to get you to where need go press alt. The tutorials should explain all

2019-09-16 11:39:57

@17, never tried the beakon thing before, thanks for the info on that.

2019-09-16 13:00:02

I wonder if that thing works better now in this updated version. Last someone let me try it, it was pretty meh. I spent ages trying to get from map to map when it didn't work.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-09-19 13:26:44

Hi.
Finally, I got the demo version to work. I don't like the navigation system. I find it very confusing that you need to turn around all the time to walk around.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-09-20 08:35:13

How do i find the church just keep getting told "god said i shouldn't go that way"

2019-09-20 09:02:53

Are you in the road to the church map? The door scene can only be triggered by having the axe you got from the road to the monastery map.

2019-09-20 20:31:37

i like the game but apart from a few good riddles game just seems very laborious  have use the radar thing to find way navigation not intuitive, is  story long?

2019-09-27 01:33:37

I don't like the change in game style. Going from being able to switch between locations, to having to walk through those locations, makes the game tedious. The combat is fun, but I wish it wasn't random.

2019-09-27 02:56:13

Combat mostly isn't random, but I can't really give details here about how it works. There's one particular type of mob you need to fight a bloody lot, and they just use the same pattern over and over.