2019-09-16 02:40:46

@mongoo_4044, the discussion was over since afternoon.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-09-16 06:23:39

Alright, this is probably really going to be my last post in this topic before I leave Ty to continue with his developing. I just want to apologize to the nasty thing I did yesterday. For all it takes with everyone on this forum, what I wish for the most is to keep peace, but sometimes things like this happen, and it's of course not anyone's fault but mine. It was upsetting to say the least being accused of saying something I didn't say as I stated in that admittedly very harsh post. I made my point clear about it, and at least while mason didn't agree, he didn't go around accusing me of saying what I didn't say, like expecting big things from beginning code learners. When from Jaidon's post, he seemed to do. I really don't mind if someone disagrees with my point. It's just an opinion anyway, but you putting words in my mouth doesn't make it any good for either of us. I admit I did it to mason, but would you admit you did it to me?
With that said, I openly admit I took Jaidon's post personally, way too personally even, and yesterday was really not a bad day for me at all since I got through extreme stress over every kind of extreme stuff in my life, and wasn't in my right mind for the argument. I'm not saying to excuse myself that oh I'm under stress just don't mind me, no. I'm saying this to remind myself and any of you witnessing this how bad it can be arguing when you clearly don't have a mind for it. For most people who at least know me to some extent, I'm not as bad as someone who can't be reasoned with at all, but the thing I did yesterday was totally wrong and unacceptable. I know damage was done. I know it may not even be enough to apologize to what I've said, and I really didn't want the flame war to start over the point I just tried to explain about wishing for code learners to actually learn how to make something small but at least unique out of their coding experience, and that was it. I didn't dislike what Ty did or tried to prevent him from releasing or updating his game. The attack and violent insults yesterday was totally personal, and for my mistakes, my action is a do. I would like to make it clear here that I admit my defeat and regret, and would like to apologize to particularly Jaidon for being unreasonably very snappy against you. If you don't forgive and want to say anything nasty back at me, I accept that. And I also apologize to a few people I pissed off by making all this mess happen. I'm sorry guys. And for the next posters, before you bring it bac up and make it flaming hot again, please read every posts carefully and reflect on what each poster say. I don't wish to see anymore of wrong assumptions all over the topic when it's supposed to be ty's so he can update and do whatever to his game as he wants.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-09-16 13:56:18

@Mata, I also have to admit that i infurred from your post. I reserected this flame war, and i'm sorry. I accept what i got because, i jared you. I'm sorry. I know i pissed you off, and probably Zarvox, and Mangoo. I'm sorry for all of this, and maybe we could look back at this and laugh.
Have a good day. My apology isn't as good as mata's, but i really am sorry.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-09-23 13:56:55

The rather engrossing thing about how far I've read is the fact that people hated the simplicity. But then you look at post #1, and I quote from the text:
"So after a couple weeks of coding, fixing bugs and asking for help, my first project, TGHub is here."
His first project. First. Not sixteenth, or one quadrillionth, FIRST. And for this reason, some of you devs thinks it's an amazing idea, and an insanely great idea, to come to this post, read post #1 from Ty, and begin to bash and rash the party?
Honestly, where's the respect people? We need to stop this. Some of you guys were all beginning coding once, there is absolutely no need to state you are more knowledgeable simply by saying Ty is writing a simplistic piece of junk. Quote Mason, if you don't like what the game sounds like, just don't even get it, rather than complaining. Ty even went to describing what was in his program and you weren't even thankful just for another simple but still a game hub, that you can sit down at and mess around with.
That's my rant of the morning, yay.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2019-09-23 15:41:02

Thumbs up, at 54