2019-09-12 13:32:01

Fair point Zarvox. And you know what's contradictingly funny? I too keep forgetting to read the guideline myself, lol. Sorry bout that.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-09-12 14:46:06

@26 and@27.
That's because the submission guidelines are only for the db, not the release room:
If you would like your game to recieve an entry page in the audiogames.net database, please considder the following guideline points. In the past when games (such as the bgt example games), have not recieved entries it is usually because they fall short of one of the following guidelines.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-09-12 15:05:46

Actually yar @28, these people don't care if they games aren't added to the db. They just want to post whatever they created, that's all. For testing and studying, I understand, but I really, really wish they posted they first simple test projects in the developers room instead of here as it'd clutter the forum and other worth playing games will be drowned under them. And for that to make sense, the guideline may have to be rewritten.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-09-12 18:03:48

Sounds like a site and forum feedback topic is in order for a suggestion of how to rewrite the guidelines. I wish not to be the one to create it. Someone else please?

2019-09-13 06:48:32

There, I did it. Go comment as you wish guys:

https://forum.audiogames.net/post/461588/#p461588

2019-09-13 21:12:19

Yet another update, not as long and as rambeling as the last one.
I broke things, badly.
I will be reuploading the old version to my new host, thanks @masonian for giving me space to host this, the dropbox links should still work, for now.
Once i can fix what i broke, i may make a simon stile game, like in the bgt manual, but with the difaculty levels as well.

2019-09-14 10:35:18

try to use what you've learned so far to make something not in the bgt manual? I know, maybe you could make the drum instrument into a drum playing game! where it gives you a song without drums, and you play along in a pattern, and the closer you are to perfect, the higher your score!

2019-09-14 12:01:07

that will be a nice thing

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-09-14 13:12:25

Almost sounds like drums challenge on psp.

2019-09-14 14:14:06

Here is what I want to know. Why are you bashing him for shit he didn't do. I can see why people can't post to this forum anymore. Because, people post their new programs, and they just get bashed. I wish that all things blind was back, as it wasn't polluted as bad as this thing.

I'm just some random kid surfing the forums

2019-09-14 20:40:38

Can we please not start round 2

2019-09-14 21:10:38

Mata. It's hard to even imagin the code of your first games. You really should not expect more than this from an audio game developer. Even enemies as variables are hard enough to code, To be researched for weaks about the algorhythm of such a very very simple game.Plus, He posted this in the very right room. So you can't even call it a complete and official release of an official game. I hope I explaned my point clearly enough, I need to go for the dinner

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-09-14 21:34:17

thums up to post 37, he's 100% true. What you must expect from beginner? game like redspot? or gta 5?

Yours kindly

2019-09-15 00:37:58

yeah, some people around here are just so whiny. Think positively! One day, Ty might make the next big thing in audiogaming! But if you just bash him, then he's bound to give up. But let's end with a positive note and say thank you everyone for not bashing me and being very supportive of my first project, roryboxing. Best of luck to you Ty, in whatever games you end up coding!

2019-09-15 04:31:33

Sigh, guess no one gets my point after all about releasing new games. When did I say he had to release something big? You guys didn't even read carefully, probably didn't even read the entire discussion and jump to conclusion right away. Whatever, I'm not gonna try to explain it again to anyone who can and want to do as much as assume.

2019-09-15 17:22:45

Mata, that's basically what you said. You said your fed up of people releasing small games that we have multiple of. Have you even played the game? The games that are arcade style are older games. The guy worked hard to do this, and you bash him? You take a hammer, then find  the biggest bolder you could find, and bash him right on the head. That's not nice. You haven't even coded anything yourself, so i think you should take a backseat here. People try to do things to impress people like you, and devs just get put down. No wonder why people don't post anything here. Its just annoying. And, as my mom says, What could you do to help? What can you do? Can you help with a block of code? No. To all you negative nancys, i say, don't tare down a perfectly actively developed game.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-09-15 17:23:09

And for the 1ST time ever, I have to agree with Mason here.

_____

2019-09-15 21:11:44

See, you clearly read probably just my first post and went all the way to assume shit about me saying all that, putting words in my mouth when I said neither of it. Mason was actually one of smarter folks here who, eespite of arguing against me and may not have to agree with me, actually got my point. Did you even see that part when the argument ended? I'm just going to assume like how you assume me and that is you probably didn't, or else you wouldn't be so much of a braindead piece of crap and say what you freaking said. I don't een know why I have to keep telling you this. I can't prove my point anyway since the part that I already proved my point, you freaking didn't read. You know what? Good luck swimming in your own foolish assumption. Fucking bye. If you wanna start a god dam flame war, go the hell ahead. I'm not gonna thrash in your own pool of stupidity and argue against someone who never read, never thought and never reflected.

2019-09-15 21:47:16

UMM, did i personally attack you? Why must you be so hustile? Of course i read the fricking shit, and i do get your stupid retarded point, but i am just fucking saying that the way you shitting brought it across was harsh, and even though Mason came to agree with you, i have simular sentiments as his arguement. Its stupid bastards like you that make this forum become a shit, pis jiss hole. You really need to look at your tone.
I never called you a piece of brain dead shit, or nothing like that, and you just start with the rubbishtrain starting to insult me? None of that. None of that.

_____

2019-09-15 21:54:38

Fuck everyone here who thought round 2 was necessary and starting it. Y’all don’t understand what finished is, probably because 99% of your coding projects don’t even get half way finished.

2019-09-15 22:02:36

OK, Zarvox. Its fucking over now. Happy, now, capitulating swines?

_____

2019-09-15 22:55:40

No wonder Nobody posts anything here? You must be on a different forum then. There are definitely new releases on this one.

2019-09-16 00:50:50

Meh.

_____

2019-09-16 01:06:43

Yep, about sums up my reaction to this topic.

2019-09-16 02:15:41

hi
I wonder if this topic gose to the main tg hub thing; or is it going to be a flame war that lasts us 1 year just like tk? can you guys just stop and get on with it?

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg