2019-09-10 13:12:07

@17 exactly.

Coding is fun. You can how ever only code good if you have enough motivation to do so.

Give the new devs a motivation. Don't expect to much from their first steps cause after all they are new, but give them some chances.

2019-09-10 18:07:21

The sound for new messages is inconsistent as well. I was also told that there's a way to enable a sound for when people come online, but I can't find that option anywhere.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up

2019-09-10 22:11:57

@27: why you would want to do that any way? I did that once with skype talking and it was just anoying as fuck.

Coding is fun. You can how ever only code good if you have enough motivation to do so.

Give the new devs a motivation. Don't expect to much from their first steps cause after all they are new, but give them some chances.

2019-09-11 00:15:23

I want to know when certain people go on and offline. It's one of the few things I miss about Skype 7. I didn't find it annoying in the slightest, but then again, I don't have all that many contacts.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up

2019-09-11 03:42:45

turtlepower17 wrote:

The sound for new messages is inconsistent as well. I was also told that there's a way to enable a sound for when people come online, but I can't find that option anywhere.

I've also been looking for that functionality too, so you're definitely not the only one.

The Beast adopted new raiment and studied the ways of Time and Space and Light and the Flow of energy through the Universe. From its studies, the Beast fashioned new structures from oxidised metal and proclaimed their glories. And the Beast’s followers rejoiced, finding renewed purpose in these teachings.
from The Book of Mozilla, 11:14

Thumbs up

2019-09-11 10:36:40

none of you are the only ones, i also want that feature back

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.