2019-09-04 18:59:27

this one, maybe? for the tts? I am useing this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6xp0mn3g66tt … S.zip?dl=1

2019-09-05 07:15:38

Hi.

thanks for the link. Sadly it doesn't talk or the game doesn't even use the TTs, which also could be the case.

I can't figure out what I should do in level one. I picked up all the items I could find, but I don't see what the objective of the level is.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-09-05 09:20:52

You have an info at the beginning You need to go to 8, 6

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-09-05 10:33:28

Hi.

Ah ok, thanks for that, I nthought this was the location where I initialy was dropped onto the playing field because the game said something like that, but I guess that's a translation error. Is there a way to check your coordinates?

Greetings Moritz.

2019-09-05 11:23:51

Z, then Shift C.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2019-09-05 11:43:07

Ah thanks, it would probably be a good idea if you could add this to the keystrokes list you did back in post 5. I tried reading the readme file for the other keys, but I can't read the file, even though i have the NVDA instant translate addon installed and it works fine in game, I can't read chinese text files with it.

Greetings moritz.

2019-09-05 14:09:40

The readme file needs to be open using the chinese locale or in notepad++. And the game is pure text, at least in the most part, so that TTS isn't necessary.. just use any chinese voice through NVDA. I use the windows core voices.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-09-05 17:43:38

Hi.

At assault ah thanks, I was under the impression that the locale emulation only worked on executable files.

What do you mean with a chinese voice? I wouldn't be able to understand anything then. I am just using NVDA with eloquence and that instant translate addon, at leased I think this is the name of it, you don't need to mess around with q translate then which is quite handy.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-09-05 18:39:46

@simba: try to press ctrl+f12 a fiew times, it will cycle through the chinese voices.
and btw, is there a way to read the combat log? I really really need that.

2019-09-06 09:06:05

@58, openin a text file is nothing more than opening an exe file with a special parameter

2019-11-25 15:50:45

New Version!
*Added 10 new levels.
*Balance fixes.
The link remains unchanged.

2019-11-25 15:55:04

still hopeing for a combat log TBH, or is there already one in the game?

2019-11-25 16:32:43

No combat log yet

2019-11-25 19:34:28

When I see this title,   I keep thinking of 1942 the arcade and nes game by capcom.

2019-11-25 20:07:03

I really wish this game could be translated into English. Can they at least put a Google translation into the game like breed memorial? There is no way I’m messing with emulators and translation software to play this game. If it was a Japanese game, that would be different.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-11-25 21:42:53

Lol... "If the game owuld be japanese".
And what's the fucking difference?

2019-11-25 21:56:20

The difference, my friend, is that Japanese games use the Japanese games translator addon which seems to work. The translate add-on doesn’t seem to work. Also, that means we don’t exactly have to worry about any emulation software.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-11-26 02:25:23

the translate addon is working just fine though... make sure to grab the latest version. and local emulator  isn't that hard to setup. it's hard for me to play this without any some kind of combat log, I wanna know what's going on, how much damage I do etc.

2019-11-26 10:31:43

You never know how much damage you do, because they cannot inspect the enemy soldiers from far away. It's the logic.

2019-11-26 14:21:11

so for real, there is no damage output info though if I understand chinese? so just like, orgginize your team carefully and fight, hoeping your shot or  your attack will hit the enemy and damage them enough? 
I thought this is like the falkeria cronicles series kind of game...

2019-11-26 14:28:11

Not exactly like that.
Your equipment plays a very important role, as the terrain does. For example, it would be very hard to hit you when you are in a shrub, but you will be a very easy target if you are on the open land, oh and don't make your soldiers stand in the same place, as then, grenades will deal a huge damoage to you

2019-11-26 15:01:52

Yeah I'm struggling with the third level I think, there is that huge amount of enemy soldiers and I always get killed in the first or second turn, have to figure out what I could do about that.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-26 15:19:52

1. In the map of this chapter, there is a small grassland in the northeast, a valley in the southwest, and most of the rest are dense forest and teak.
2. The two quickly evacuated in the direction of the valley. A small patch of shrubs could be used in the south. Hiding in the meantime would affect the enemy's hit.
3. After reaching the valley, the enemy will be defeated one by one in the future based on the terrain. The enemy's army and machine gunners should be resolved first.
4. If you persist until a certain time, you will pass the level. You can also search for items on the map at the same time.
Thinking: Is there any other way to win without retreating to the valley?
Supplement: This chapter allows casualties. Casualty soldiers will be seriously injured and unable to operate. However, if everyone is seriously injured, the game is still determined to have failed.

simba wrote:

Yeah I'm struggling with the third level I think, there is that huge amount of enemy soldiers and I always get killed in the first or second turn, have to figure out what I could do about that.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-11-26 22:15:52

Simba, go 2 down, then escape left to the valley

2020-01-08 14:35:41 (edited by Nuno 2020-01-08 14:36:39)

I don't know how to help people start, so I have started writing a full walkthrough. All input is welcome.
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/491298/#p491298