2020-04-27 00:34:03

Hmm. If there was enough interest, I could get off my tushcus, and actually write up something for this game, and possibly a playthrough. Because it seems like a lot of people struggle to understand the game. At first, the thousand million thing confused me as well, but as long as you have in the thousand millions you're fine. Do you guys want me to do one tomorrow? Don't worry. I'll use grammarly to make sure its understandable.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-04-27 00:35:16

And yes, the only technologies you need to worry about are the troop tech, ank tech, apc, tech, aircraft carrior, aircraft, tech, hellicoptor and the rebels tech if they get to high.

_____

2020-04-27 00:45:50

I generally improve the troop, APC, tank and artillery techs together and the rest only if I really need to. Also, I invest a lot into industry, the one that decreases the cost of weapons. That one allows you to get weapons for pretty cheep which allows you to buy bulks of units at the same time.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-04-27 01:02:27

Yeah. The satelite tech is a pretty useful one as well. And make sure your anti bullistic missiles are as high as possible, because people love bombarding you with nukes. And ally with Russia, so you can buy a a lot more

_____

2020-04-27 02:14:04

Hi.

Well if you could pull up some sort of little intro guide to the game that would be quite awesome. Something along the lines of what does what, how do certain actions like the different war actions work, what tech you should improve or rather what you should do when you start the game.

Currently I#m not really sure on what to do, I'm basically building up my tech, mostly education and I don't know, farming? Also I put one or two points into anti balistic missiles. Else, I've been buying a bunch of tanks, helicopters and fighter jets from the uS and Germany mostly.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-04-27 05:38:32

hi can i play with BlueStacks?

2020-04-27 08:16:14

Meh damn you guys. Now I want to play this thing.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-04-27 14:58:33

The only time I ever buy anything from other countries is when I want something like missiles, everything else isn't really that different as far as I see.

And I can try hear to explain some of the military units for those that need it.

Troops are basic units of war, they aren't that special.
APCs are simply put it armer for your troops.
Tanks are, well, tanks.
Artillery is, well, artillery. As you can see most of these first ones don't have much important to the, none that I notice, anyway.
Fighting robots are basically troops but they're robots and cost more.
Anti-air missiles are used for defending against jets and bombings.
Helicopters are used for attacking ground units, mostly tanks.
Jets are used for many different things, most importantly the bombing actions.
UAVs are basically drones, but they can't be used for combat. They're instead used for spy missions.
Ships are used for naval combat and for sea invasions. Note that if you don't have ships and a country attacks you from sea you can't buy anything.
Submarines are used in naval combat as well, how exactly I don't know, I do know that there are a couple of payed options that require submarines though.
Aircraft carriers are used for deploying jets during sea invasions.

And that's pretty much it.

2020-04-27 19:43:37

Hi.

How can I actually buy aircraft carriers? I can't seam to buy them from other cuntrys, even though the game tells me that the cuntrys sells every weapon to me.

Also, how would i get troups from my cuntry to another if they don't share borders? For example, I'm Iceland and am currently at war with Croatia. My idea would be to bomb the heck out of their military and industrial infrastucture and then send a bunch of tanks, artilerry and troups over there and take the cuntry.

BTW, how do you recruit more troups and if you for example have conquered more cuntrys, how will you decide what units remain in which cuntry?

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-27 20:09:55

OK simba. So, if you want to conquer Croatia, bomb the schmuck out of them, then start sea invasion. The thing with buying aircraft carriors, yule need to
A. Get your Aircraft carrior tech to about 5 or 6. Then, buy it in your local weapon industry.
B. Level up your tech as I told you, and by it from the US, or the USSr.
That's it.

_____

2020-04-27 20:11:52

Oh, regarding your point about troop assignment? Think of it as just having one base. Its a bit illogical, however if you conquer, let's say, Azerbaijan, you're now able to send all of your troops on Russian soil without the limitations of sea invasion technology.

_____

2020-04-27 20:57:21

Hi.

Ok, I get the part with naiboring cuntrys, but still, how do I get troops on there?
For example, I sea invade croatia, so I suppose my destroyers and submarines would drive over there and gun the heck out of their troops. but, how would I get a decent amound of tanks, troups and artilerry over there? I suppose helicopters and fighters can go on the aircraft carriers, but what about land based troups?
Also how do I manage two different cuntrys? Will I still be controling Iceland and just the size of my cuntry and the citisens increase or do I then have Iceland and croatia under my control?

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-27 22:06:40

The game can carry tanks and artillery over as well, just make sure that you've got enough invested in sea invasion power.

2020-04-27 22:18:44

oooo! and every sea invasion level is equal to ten thousand troops yu can deploy per turn. Read the descriptions. It'll help you in the long run.

_____

2020-04-27 22:19:49

So for example, if you have a sea invasion power of 11, yule be able to deploy a hundred and ten thousand troops per month.

_____

2020-04-27 22:35:03

the canons, and submarines, if you do not pay for their auctions, they are nothing. that's what i think.

2020-04-28 00:43:30

so does the game has sounds? its not really inportent as I like text games too, but just asking

2020-04-28 01:02:34

It doesn't have any sound effects.

2020-04-28 01:56:26

Yes it does...

_____

2020-05-02 11:22:17

I tryed it with a vm and it is unplayable

2021-02-09 05:15:13

Hi all, its been a while, but they made some minor updates to the game.
Firstly, new sanarios, British empire, Arab  empire, Turkey Vs. Egypt, with Turkey controlling Libia, the Aserbaijan Armenia conflict, China V Thaiwan, and several others.
Nextly, they added a random events screen, which I suspect comes from World Leaders. Basically, you get random events, which adds a bit of extra flavour to the game, for example, "Engineers have noticed many of your weapons are no longer up to date: Lose 15 nukes", or, "A random businessman has donated 135 million dollars to your nation" Also, if you ever conquered India and suffered no consequences for having half a billion rebels, well, ha, ha, ha, and more ha, that's all changed now.
Rebels actually does stuff, and each turn they do little things to cripple you. I haven't reached too far into the game yet, however they take out a couple hundred units each turn.

And lastly, I was working on the write up for this, however I lost it, and I no longer have access to it. I also stopped doing it as my keyboard at the time wasn't at all great. So, I have a better functioning keyboard, so I'll proceed to making a simple getting started guide, and later a full guide. I'm considering putting it on github where people can edit it, in case I make mistakes or leave out any important details, and for easy future additions. What do you guys think? I'll write the draft tomorrow morning or so.

_____

2021-02-09 12:31:30

can I play this with bluestacks? dont have an android phone and not getting one, so would it work?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-02-09 14:07:19

Not sure

_____

2021-02-09 14:11:29

only for android? sad. any similar game for ios?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-02-09 15:59:15

Hah, for once we get an awesome game on Android while IOS is left out. This, is our first victory

_____