2020-04-24 21:31:32

Hi.

at 48 wrong, it actually is a part of scandinavia.

If one looks at the scandinavian peninsula on a map or globe, we will notice that the north western part of Finland is acttually still located on the peninsula of Scandinavia. Looking at it from a cultural standpoint though, finland is often counted tward the scandinavian cuntrys.

So yes, Finland is a part of scandinavia.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-04-24 21:34:02

It is not. It is one of the northern countrys yes but it is not a part of Scandinavia. Scandinavia is only 3 countrys. Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-04-24 21:52:14

OK. Simba, everything accept for money is as it says. If it says you have 250 troops, that's the troops you have on your soil. However, sometimes if it says 125 troops, and the turn before you had 250 troops, that's because your soldiers went to fight on other fronts. The logic of this game is a bit wack. For example, the best way to conquer Britain would be to declare war on Ireland, while you're fighting ireland, declare war on Britain. Bomb their troops and industry, etc. Then when you finished conquering Ireland, send all troops to the border with Britain, and boom. You conquered Britain. Keep in mind if you have a low number of troops on your soil, in your bases, you'd be open for relatively smaller and weaker nations to come in and invade. I had to learn that the hard way when I was playing as Germany.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-04-24 21:53:30

Hey Simba. If you want Greenland, yule want to conquer Denmark.

_____

2020-04-24 22:16:52

is it on ios as well?

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-04-24 22:17:27 (edited by Quentin 2020-04-24 22:18:46)

No.
But i want to play it.

2020-04-24 22:21:06

i guess i'll be downloading it on my  vm then.

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-04-24 22:34:39

Hi.

At Jaidon hmm why Denmark first? Do you mean because of the alliance they have with greenland? I still need to find out the best way on how to view nations that are allied with other nations so I can find out the best way to conquer stuff.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-24 22:48:31

How can I create a vm and play?

2020-04-25 00:19:45

No. Greenland is controlled by Denark.

_____

2020-04-25 00:27:03

So, go to the deplomacy page, and there's an option called view alliances. There's also a view status, which llows you to see their relations with every country in the world. You can also see what wars the selected nation is fighting.

_____

2020-04-25 00:28:21

If you attack Denmark, Iceland will alwways declare war on you. But If i remember, you're Iceland, so yep.

_____

2020-04-25 17:16:17

Hi.

yeah, I'm Iceland, I really have to get my army beefed up and improve my relations with some cuntrys, as I said I want to ban together with sweeden and finland, possibly with Germany as well, but I don't know yet.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-25 22:15:25

Alliances don't really mean much in this game since they rarely actually support you in your wars as far as I've seen and when you ask them for help they give very little if at all. Not saying you shouldn't have high relations with the big guys though, that can definitely help in not getting insta conquered.

Speaking of diplomacy, what the hell is even wrong with this game? I mean most of the game is just random nations decreasing relations with random nations, and that doesn't actually do much, second, I really don't get if there is any rime or reason to them supporting or turning on you. For example, I can declare a war on a country and nobody would even care, but if I ceasefire with them and then redeclare the war again everybody would instantly get angry with me, and I haven't done something like launching a nuke or anything.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-04-25 22:25:06

Hi.

I also have some problems when I search for a cuntry name. For example I enter Iceland into the search field and click on search, but the window then instantly closes again and I'm back at the main messages screen for example. Because there might be a localisation issue I entered the english and German name of Iceland, but still the same.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-26 01:05:20

You have to spell it like,
Iceland,
and not iceland. It gets very bitchy about the spelling. And yeah, the alliances are very fucky. I'm playing as America, I invest trillions of dollars into Austrailia, and they never support me. Likewise I poor trillions into Trinidad, and they fucking backstab me by buying supplies from Russia, while I'm fucking at war with them.
And the thing is, if you play as america, ally with the African countries, Russia, China and North Korea, You're basically free to do what you want. The game has a very Americanistic form of gameplay, where if you're America you're invinsible, and if you play as anyone else yule basically fuck up. I managed to conquer the world as France once, and I conquered Mexico, Austrailia, and most of Africa wwith Brazil, but I was eventually overuned with European and American inforcements. Also, when I was playing as France, I bought a shit load of nukes, and I destroyed the remaining 24 countries with the nukes. Another bad thing with this game is, even though you could conquer everyone accept for India, you have 6 million troops, if India conquers you, you get nothing for your 3 days of gaming to achieve such a big empire. I could go on and on about how this game's pretty unbalanced, and how I wouldn't support them by buying tokens, because its basically a wash, because they rarely add updates, and they rarely add important features. But its pretty good for what it is.

_____

2020-04-26 16:39:49

Never actually tried playing as America, although I did managed to conquer the entire world twice, first time with the UK, the second time with Italy. Basically what happened was that US was at war with a bunch of places, so it had hardly any troops actually defending it, so it could get conquered by freaking Cuba. And once Cuba conquered the United States it still had the normal troops it had, so I could attack Cuba and conquer it plus USA for free. After most of the big countries are out, I just invested in al the military technologies to get that jacked up a bunch, and then it should be a victory lap.

2020-04-26 17:26:40

Hi.

Is there something like an instruction manual available somewhere detailing the different funktions, weapons and what not? I only found the tutorial till now, but I would prefer a text manual if that is available.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-26 17:30:14

this game is piece of crap, with, even your technology levels at max, it did me nothing to defend me from invasion. and investing to much money on technologies, does not help you, just buy more military units, that way, you will be defended.

2020-04-26 17:32:36

@68 yes, click the instructions are in the main menu.

2020-04-26 17:37:41

@69 Technology and troops are two different things. Technology increases the combat capability of your units, and you need to make sure that there are enough troops on your country's territory outside the front lines to protect yourself if someone attacks you.
And besides, if you can't do something, it doesn't mean that the game is a piece of crap.

My discord
Jitel#3538

2020-04-26 18:44:24

whatever man, that technology is useless, as junk.

2020-04-26 20:23:29

@Sam Smith Bruh, also since when could you put spaces in your username?

As for the text manual. There is one but I haven't been able to read through it cause it lagged like hell. Although I can describe some of the functionality if I need to though.

2020-04-26 23:09:04

73 no clue,

2020-04-27 00:00:56

Hi.
Yeah I also have the problem with the lagging instructions, that's why I wanted to know if there was an alternative method around.

Greetings Moritz.