2019-09-06 12:16:12

Hello all, seems like a great game! However, the thing that frustrates me is the fact that it is in landscape mode, and I don't find any settings that would allow me to play it in portret mode. Using Samsung Galaxy A5.
Best!
          Miloš

2019-09-06 20:29:36

I did only finding the europe aisia and african empire thing  I'll try again but i don't think it's available in the u.s.

2019-09-08 00:22:47

Maybe it isnt. I live in the caribbean and we have it here. And, @26, its better that the game is landscape otherwise it would be very messy and cluttered.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-09-08 00:23:29

@michael, are you using android or apple? Its for android.

_____

2019-09-08 02:11:45

android since he found the others

2019-09-08 19:24:51

well, yeah. Maybe it isnt.
I hope to 1 day uploade my 1st audio game.

_____

2020-02-14 23:54:54

Hey guys. First, Administrators, please move this to general games. I'll report it after, but please move this to general games.
Now, I wanna give you guys a couple tips to boost your empire.
Now's here's a cheat. Say you're france. You only have 123k troops, but you want to beef up. What if I told you you could get 1 mil in 1 turn? This method is extremely risky, but it works. And to make it less risky, let's attack an African country. Or a  South American country, like guyana or Suriname. After you concoured that country, declare war on a neighbouring country. Now, send all your troops over the border. Lke all of them. After you did that, go to the buy weapons screen, click on black market, then black ops troops. Buy 500K Troops, but wait, we're not done, click on buy black ops troops again, then this time, buy 100K troops. Yes. You can get 600K for every round. This will cost you 60 thousand million dollars. Now, repeat the entire process. Keep doing it for as much as you like, just make sure you have 500K troops and some amunition stored up in case of invasion. I strongly urge you to invest in sea invasion power, troop tech, APC tech, and Tank tech. Also, education, agriculture, and satelighte tech. Also, Anti bulistic misiles. Those are super important because weaker nations will generally use misiles to attack, or if uthey just dont want to invade. Also, get energy tech. The lasers and weather control weapons come in really  handy. Use the deplomatic aspect. Use the un to your advantage, continuously request that people lower the relations with a certain country, and keep doing it until that nation is hated, then declare war. Alliances are useless, but, an ally who actually does something is, China. China is the only nation that gives me aid when I'm down Ally with them, Europe, and Asia. Take Oceania and africa. Then South America, Then Europe,  Then North America, but leave several powers. America, China and Russia. You will need a good chunk of man power to take these nations, however, if an opportunaiy arrises, take it. Like, if china only has 199K troops and you have border with them, or high sea invasion power, declare war immediately and take it. Same goes for any other nation. Use your spy assets. This can come in handy to see those opportunities. The Satelite action, as well as the UAV technology can come in really handy, all though I dont use the U A V.
Take the islands first. Islands are generally easier to take. I learnt that over my time playing.
Now, lets bad talk the game. Its a good game, however the devs of this game seem to greedy for my liking. I mean, they say the tokens are there to support online survers, but there is no online support. People told them to devide countries in to zones so conquest seems more realistic, it still isnt here. If I were the dev this game would probably be winning awards, but dispite that, its a damn good game. And one of these good days I'll arrange a tournement for us blindies. '

Hail Canada and France!

_____

2020-02-15 01:21:32

is there any guide for this game? , I launch the game and like... overwelm

2020-02-15 01:58:49

dang... no ios version?

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-02-15 02:52:46

Hi Folks,

This is really the first I've heard of this game, but it sounds cool enough. Can it be played either on Windows PC's or Mac OS? I tried using the link provided to get to where I could find out more, but received an error message. Any help would be great. Thanks.

2020-02-15 03:38:22

its an android game. Only available for android. I'm sorry. I'll write up a gude, maybe over this weekend, cause i dont have my phone to talk to people on wwhatsup. smile

_____

2020-02-15 04:58:08

Sounds nice, just let me figure out how all the things work. Is there any way to filter the economic / relations news to stuff that only matters to the country you're playing? I don't care how Panama improved relations with South Africa or how Cambodia bought some stupid tanks from Saudi Arabia.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-02-15 16:10:18

I wish this game would be available for IOS or windows, dont have any android phone.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2020-02-15 16:15:56

@37, they will show info relevant to you if you tpe in your country name.

_____

2020-02-15 18:49:20

Type in where, exactly? The search thing?

2020-02-15 19:22:37

Its for android, and year. Where else?

_____

2020-02-16 03:40:29

So I actually made a pretty good test run as the country Australia, no I'm not from Australia no idea why I picked that god forsaken place. I ended up having a couple of islands in the pacific, including Indonezia, and a couple of colonies on the Balkans and the coast of the Americas, but everybody turned on me cause I nuked Cyprus. Whoops?

2020-02-16 17:38:35

Yeah when you nuke countries everyone gets bitchy with you.

_____

2020-02-16 17:44:04

I so wish this game was available for iOS. I do have a Kindle and android Kindle I’m gonna try and see if that will work on it but I’m not sure. It’s a very big shame as I still want to play this game.

Audio game king

2020-04-24 14:20:56

Hi.

Well I just downloaded the game and it seams quite nice, accessibility is better than I thought. I'm still confused with the numbers abit. I decided to play as Iceland in for this game, don't ask me why. Does for example 200 troups mean that I have 200 troups or 200000 troups? And how does money work in the game, the numbering is sorta strange.

Apart from that, I'm trying to create an alliance with Denmark, Sweeden, Norway and Finland so I have some sort scandinavian empire and then start conquering stuff around europe. or possibly greenland.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-04-24 15:05:50

How can I try this without an android phone.

2020-04-24 16:03:04

I would like to know the same thing if it’s possible. This game just sounds so cool. I don’t know if the developer visits this forum at all, but if so, would they consider making an iOS version?

Audio game king

2020-04-24 16:37:39

@45
How dare you. Finland isn't a part of Scandinavia.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-04-24 19:16:21

The ways to play Android titles without needing a phone or tablet, is to grab yourself a Chromebook.
Make sure it is a recent one though, with Touch Screen support.

2020-04-24 19:30:53

Hi everyone.
@45
In the case of troops, if it shows that you have 200 soldiers, then you have 200 soldiers at the moment. In the case of money, it is shown in Millions, so if, for example, you are shown that you have 5000 million, then you have 5000000000 dollars.

My discord
Jitel#3538