2019-08-17 21:30:31

Greetings to all, I'm wanting to play Time of Conflict from GMA games. That one is just perked my interest from the description, i tried it, and i was right, the game is just perfect for me. But 35 dollars is way more than i could afford in the near future. Now that i turned 20, i already can buy smaller games, already bought feer and some others, for example extended known space is one of them which i love, but 35 dollars is kinda overpriced. Back to the topic, the main reason is that i'm going to university and i don't know what kinds of expenses i'd need to pay in the future. If someone could help me out with the price of the game for the following paypal account, i'd be grateful. Here's the e-mail address, i believe that's what you need: infrapocok at gmail dot com. Sorry for the spam protection... smile Thanks in advance.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2019-08-23 16:26:48

Out of curiosity, has someone helped you out with buying this game? While not strictly for the blind / visually impaired I do offer a free game that you can play on your browser for free: Ruler of Kings II.