2019-08-20 01:57:19

I would imagine you can reload the shotgun by swiping down?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-20 10:23:51

Hi,
I have completed the game twice now (the second time I played just to test if you could get enough Tokens to buy the shotgun, result: you have to buy Tokens) and I will now, as the developer says that the game is supposed to sort of replace Audio Defence, compare it to Audio Defence now:
music and sound quality: the Music is not too bad, the sounds aren't that great though (example: for the cheering sound, it sounds like one very small clip of a crowd cheering is played over and over). Generally, Music and sounds are far worse than in audio defence.
voice acting: the way some messages of the main character Sound like remind me of IPhone recordings. The voice acting of the circus master is not that bad though. Still, worse than audio defence.
script: The intros by the circus master are just unfunny. The only Thing I laughed a Little was at the mobility blues Thing. Far worse than audio defence.
gameplay: The lag is definitely noticeable, but the game still very much playable if you rely more on your melee weapon. It also gets easier when you unlock the AK47. I agree that the lag Needs to be fixed though. Clearly worse than Audio Defence.

That's my comparison, I didn't include the IAPs because AD didn't have that.
Now, on to some constructive feedback:
First, as many People have said, the lag Needs to gbe fixed.
Next, you Need to get a Chance to get enough Tokens for buying all the stuff just by playing.
I also think the aiming System should be changed so that you can also hit targets if you are not 100% accurate.

To conclude, a Suggestion of mine would be to add more kinds of Circus Performers, but I think that will come once the other chapters are added.

Sorry that this post got so extensive, thanks for reading it whole!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-08-20 17:24:43

Thanks to all of you who have sent me feedback and suggestions to my email address. I think we will be able to fix your issues. These corrections should not be very difficult. Quack Shot  is a way for you to hash out and earn free tickets and tokens. I hope that helps.

2019-08-20 23:49:41

how come I don't see upgrades for the AK47? are are they not made yet?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-08-21 22:01:32

Hi!
Thanks Joe for managing the creation of an entertaining audio game, and a decent piece of work it is, especially given that it was your first project of this kind. A lot is right with it, and some is wrong, to which I shall provide feedback below.
To the destructive bashers: It is no coincidence that the most destructive comments here have also exhibited the worst spelling and largest number of stereotypes. Lack of education seems to foster a certain kind of boredom condusive to trolling, the tragic irony being that those affected will likely find themselves incapable of parsing this paragraph.
Now on to the feedback:
1. The lag which has been mentioned repeatedly. This needs to be fixed.
2. Sometimes sounds stop rotating to reflect the player's movement. The sound situation is frozen, and only the beacon indicates it is time to shoot or swipe.
3. Some attacks are not adequately represented in sound. I can hear I'm losing health, but not what hit me.
4. There is a lot of audio, especially in the menus, which cannot be interrupted.
5. In general, the various menus and stages seem to spend a long time loading.
6. The hit box should, as has also been mentioned repeatedly, be extended. How about a shot inflicting damage inversely proportional to the square of the closest distance to the target or something along those lines?
Cheers Perry

2019-08-22 10:15:48 (edited by targor 2019-08-22 10:17:13)

@80 I can't see this trolling you're talking about anywhere in this topic. It's all just honest opinions. Nobody has written something like This game is absolute bullshit" or anything like it. Everybody gives their reasons why the game is or is not that great. Or wasn't I capable of parsing your paragraph correctly? smile

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-08-22 12:43:41

Hi.

Yep, me neither, so quoting one of those apparent bashing posts wouldn't be  a bad idea, would it?

Or, do people still don't know what bashing means and still use it for all sorts of negative comments? Applevis seams to be the go to place when you want to be accused of bashing all though you just said something which the majority doesn't accept.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-08-24 13:05:03

hello! what about new chapters? how to unlock quick shoot mode? and i am glad that this game released!  thanks for developer and i will support him with pleasure. ofcours   there are things which need be correct, but its a  first project

2019-08-25 16:43:01

To unlock quack shot,  you have to equip the shotgun, which you unlock after beating the first few stages of chapter 2, but you also have to buy the shotgun with tokens. ...  yeah, that’s not confusing at all, is it?

2019-08-25 22:02:14

Hello. could anyone please record a walkthrough of the game?
i have an old iphone 4s that doesn't have ios 10, so it's impossible that i play the game.
to make things worce, the game isn't available on android, thus making the game umplayable for me.
thanks.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2019-08-26 06:16:42

Sorry. At the moment we are not on Google play. Eventually, we hope to be. I appreciate your feedback.

2019-08-26 06:58:46

Look forward to this being on google play store. Except for final duel and jumping source RS, playstore has no blind shooters I can think of.

2019-08-26 07:09:22

I haven't listened to this myself since I don't need it, but thought I'd paste it here, seeing as someone was asking about a walkthrough.

https://www.applevis.com/sites/default/ … st1250.mp3

2019-08-26 07:11:52

I am trying to bring this back. Yes, at first it was for me. I still do miss Audio defense. Am I good enough right now? No. Will I’ll be  soon,  yes. I need your support.  I can’t change anything. But I will fight for us. Isn’t that enough? the Circus

2019-08-26 08:15:32

This is an interview I did. I hope you understand. If not, I’m sorry. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/b … 0434068867

2019-08-26 13:13:26

i'm sorry but i have been put way off this game. listening to the applevis podcast. tap tap oh i have the mobility blues? i just cringed and closed the page i'm sorry i won't be getting this.

2019-08-28 03:58:30

Is This On android?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-08-28 15:28:06

I played the game. I only wish that the main story was longer. But aside from that the game is sertainly a fun pastime.

2019-08-29 10:57:15

Hi
I am playing the tutorial mode and its not what it is suppose to be.
first of all why the target sound has to fade out. and the sound is not moving left to right in a way it should move.
and the frustrating thing that I am keep listening the message the focuss on sound or something like that.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2019-09-20 15:13:39

how do you equip the shotgun

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-09-20 20:30:47

You first buy it from the shop.

2019-09-20 21:05:40

but it said i had unlocked the shotgun and that it was now availeble for me

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-09-20 21:49:05

Yep, you unlocked the ability to buy it. That's the logic of this game, nevermind that when it says you unlocked AK47 you unlock it freely.

2019-09-20 22:17:15

how to then equip the ak47

2019-09-21 00:57:53

That one you just normally equip from the shop, no need to buy it.