2019-08-12 13:28:45

Hello,
Does anybuddy know some browser / Android / Windows based online RPG game to play against other players? To fight for instance.
If there is no such game, would you enjoy such a game for instance on browser?
Imagine you walk by pressing arrows on your keyboard or by clicking one of four buttons - east, west or left / right, forward / backward. You would fight an anemies  by doing turns one by one. You choose the skill, then the enemy does the maneuver and so on. Something like a combined and simplified version of battleon, Runescape and Warcraft. Would it be interesting?
And finally, fighting player vs player w would be implemented by letting players walk through map, find another player and atack. If player atacks, or lets say catches you, then you are forced to fight against him / her. In safe places players would not be able to atack the players.
Quests would also be combined to play in the teams by bringing something to specified place.
Or perhaps the game of simplified Legue of legends would be more preferable?
I dont know if it is worth to make.

2019-08-12 13:46:07

I would love a game like this. Not sure if one exists though

2019-08-13 02:00:56

mean either.
although it would be cool

2019-08-15 15:28:35

Sounds like you described many hack and slash style MUDs, which are essentially simple MMORPGs.

2019-08-15 17:03:22

I would enjoy it, if the combat wasn't turn-based. We have more than plenty of those and noone has come up with a creative realtime combat system yet.

Discord: clemchowder633