2019-08-10 06:05:03 (edited by the best in the world 2019-08-10 06:34:17)

Hey everyone, so I've been playing a mud called realm of magic, and I want to make a sound pack for it.
Here's where the problem starts, I don't no anything on how to do this, I know how to make triggers and send them to script and play sound this way.
got the script and the functions from a friend of mine, so can't even do that on my own. but for some reason some of the triggers for the mud's won't work or play any sound at all. so is there anyone who can help walk me through this step by step? and thanks for all your help smile

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2019-08-10 09:11:23

since you got the script and stuff from me, I need to identify first what you did wrong in the trigger making. How do you make triggers, and how does the code that doesn't work go? Do you have luaaudio added and enabled?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-08-10 10:29:08

Yes I have luaaudio added and enabled, and I copy  the text from the mud, like You slash a swamp troll, and make it like this, you slash*
Then go to the send field and put this, ppi.play(GetInfo("56").."/worlds/sounds/combat/weapon sounds/slash/"..math.random(1,5)..".ogg",0,0,Gv).
Send to script and it works. is that how you do it? or is there another way?

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.