2009-05-25 16:26:32

hi. which games can be playd with vista. cause i cant play lightcars with it!!! And, second, do someone know, which game, is using che martin in hearts tournament??? and bonus: the audioquake stats and website server is down, so i cant log in to play mltiplayer matches,.(depressed))))(bored)))(angry)))

f.a.t.h.e.r

2009-05-25 16:31:21

For the vista thing, have you installed Jim Kitchin's kitchinsinc program? apparently a lot of the necessary components to run games don't ship with vista anymore, but Jim Kitchin's programm will automatically detect you don't have them and install them for you.

I'm not sure if this works on all games, ---- but people on the audeasy list have mentioned it works on several.

I'm not sure what you mean by hearts, ---- you'll have to say more about what you want to know there I'm afraid.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-05-25 19:06:03

so, hearts. hearts? this card games, che is hosting three types of tournaments i think: railracer, hearts(actually running, and joinable), and soundrts, and che told(not sure), that he has some game cardgame, hearts, if we(members)(railracers etc), will mail to him, he can send the game to it. so, i dont know.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2009-05-26 03:17:34

As far as I know hearts was stil in beta testing last I checked, ----- look in the news announcements, but if you want to try it, you could try E-mailing Che martin and asking if he could send you a copy of the game, ----- though I'm not sure if you'd have to pay a subscription as yet, or whether he's not quite finished with the implementation of the program.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-05-26 11:35:19

i dont know too, i emailed him two days ago, still no unswering, so i am waiting. now.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2009-06-03 22:04:01

bucklee,

All of our 7-128 Software games work with Vista.

You might try the word games or puzzle games.

John Bannick
www.7128.com

2009-06-04 11:25:41

sound kool. is it free?

f.a.t.h.e.r

2009-06-06 00:16:15

the 7-128 games have a free 7 day demo for the gamebooks and their games, ---- check the entry for the 7-128 gamebook for more details.

As to hearts, you might be interested to know as reported in This news item Che's hearts game (and probably others0, is being launched officially now, and he's introducing it with a free month's subscription for June.

2009-06-06 08:42:54

yes. i found/playd them. its quite kool.

f.a.t.h.e.r