2019-08-09 02:58:03 (edited by Rio Aryo 2019-08-09 04:46:55)

Hi, for some reason when I try to enter the Developer listing section of agarchive.net, I always get a message like this:
The destination site may contain dangerous programs
Firefox blocks this page because it tries to trick you into installing a program that jeopardizes your browsing experience (for example, replacing the homepage or displaying extra ads on the site you are visiting).
Warning provided by Google Safe Browsing.
Am I the only one who experienced something like this, or have other friends experienced it?
I did read on the start page of agarchive.net, that there is a problem about excessive data traffic loads and they will prohibit users from doing so.
But I have never downloaded more than 500 MB, and I only download only as needed.
Am I also affected by that?

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2019-08-09 03:44:59

I haven't been on there very often as of late, but I've heard Google is flagging their content as malicious. It's a false positive. When I last went there, which was a few weeks ago, I didn't have any issues downloading personally, but I was expecting to. And I doubt the bandwidth concern as of late has much to do with that warning. I'm pretty sure the admin of agarchive is on this forum though, so he, along with a bunch of other people here, probably know a lot more than I do lol

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-08-09 04:10:11

Some fucker reported it for containing malware. I found that using chrome  lets you download and brouse the sight, while firefox does not, odd, because it's, google, safe brouzing.

2019-08-09 04:53:26

thanks friend. I will try to access it using chrome.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2019-08-09 10:51:23

curses; probably some heartless spambot.

2019-08-09 12:35:42

Speaking as someone who is on the archive development team, I think that part of the problem may be that some of the games we host, such as many of BSC's titles, are often flagged as malware. In Firefox, if you go in to options>privacy and security and turn off block dangerous and deceptive content, you will be able to access the site. Unfortunately we don't know of a way to get ourselves off of Google's blacklist at this time.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2019-08-09 19:19:24

Sometimes it says that they detected it, sometimes it says it was reported

2019-08-10 01:14:25

weir'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'rd

2019-08-10 04:36:17

Yes, that's right, after I turn off the security block from Firefox, I can access it as usual with Firefox.
And yesterday when I tried it using crome too.
Means this problem is indeed related to firefox security services.
If I suspect, it seems like someone reported it indeed.
That's just my guess anyway.

2019-08-16 16:26:55

Hi!
I cannot access there contact page.
I think they are not updating the archive properly.
few issues I reported
treasure hunt new open source version is not there. return of the king is not there. and so on Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!