2019-08-07 17:33:19 (edited by RTT entertainment 2019-08-08 08:36:03)

Hi everybody. Has anyone here ever met Molly Burke? For those of you who don’t know, I really enjoyed watching her videos. I also got her  Audible book for free with my audible subscription as it was offered a among the selection of audible originals. You guys should really go and check it out. About a year ago, I did a video where I reacted to a video on her channel.  That video i did was God awful! It was a disgrace to society so I removed it.  So, has anyone here ever met her?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-08-07 17:38:31

I think you're crushing on her hardcore mate. You like... always be talkin' about her.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-07 17:49:16

Okay seriously, really now? I don’t. Why would I? I barely even  talk about her that much. This is the second time I’ve mentioned her on the forum.

2019-08-07 19:26:21

she has a boyfriend, anyway.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-08-07 19:38:29 (edited by afrim 2019-08-07 21:09:52)

Yep, I think you've crushed on her head over heals. You come here and ask the forum about her. I can imagine what you do offline, or online with other people whom you tell how nice, cute, lovely, pretty (and the list goes on) she is.
I've seen only 4 or 5 videos and I can tell you I didn't like her, with respect to how she presented blindness-related content. Whereas in other respects I wouldn't certainly say she sucks.

2019-08-07 20:08:42 (edited by Quin 2019-08-07 20:09:46)

Na man, i wish i had. Another blind youtuber i really wanna meet is tommy edison.

2019-08-07 20:12:02

Bro its easy to see that you are definitely crushing on her.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-07 20:13:14

Okay guys, is that really necessary? I was only curious is all. That was only in light of her new book being released. I haven’t watched one of her videos in almost a year. I only started talking about this because I’d seen the book on audible that was on offer for free.  Do you have a crush on her? LOL.  Smile.

2019-08-07 20:16:41 (edited by RTT entertainment 2019-08-07 20:19:18)

Guys, it’s called inspiration.  Ha ha ha ha ha LOL!

2019-08-07 21:56:35

How funny, that people mentioning  tommy edison gets legitimate responses, whereas the people mentioning Molly Burke instantly gets the "ohh, your in love with her / you're croshing on her" spath.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-08-07 22:12:49

Yeah, 10 has a point.

2019-08-07 22:25:02

uh, because she's a girl and he's a dude? Although she I think is much older than he is. Now, come on, did that really take more than two brain cells to work out?

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-07 22:33:41

That’s basically just a stereotype. It’s like saying that all South Africans can speak every single language ever spoken in South Africa, when I can only speak English and Afrikaans. Terrible example, but an example nonetheless. Just because I am mail and she is female does not mean that I have any sort of romantic feelings towards her.  You’re going to need way more than two brain cells if you wanted to find out if someone had a crush on someone else. There is a lot more factors involved in that you know?

2019-08-07 22:37:22

For example, how attractive the person is, what do you guys have in common and so much more.

2019-08-07 22:58:55

@ironcross32
Not to take something basic into consideration.
Such as.
Well I don't know...
Sexual orientation.
See that is something, that requires more than 2 brain cells to understand.
just like @13 points out, just because shes female and he's male doesn't automatically mean that he's inlove with him.
But back to my original point.
I just said it was interesting, to think about, that if it was a female (asuming Heterosexuality) that asked about a male YouTuber, no one would had brought up, a question (or joke) about a romantic interest in said YouTuber.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-08-08 00:32:26

Lol wow, what a shitshow. Also, why wouldn't a straight man accuse a straight woman of having a crush if she displayed the same behavior? If we're talking stereotypes, girls are often known for being more flighty when it comes to their behavior around crushes, so I don't get the point of this at all.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-08-08 00:39:57

Well, since he never showed any other sexual preference, base assumption is that he is straight. I will go with that until something changes. Also, he's brought it up like what 4, or 5 times as of late? Just makes one wonder.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-08 00:40:42

I also think it could have something to do with the accidental phrasing of post 1... (got her an audible book), rather than got her audible book.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-08-08 00:58:05 (edited by turtlepower17 2019-08-08 00:58:54)

Having never watched her videos, I decided to see what all the fuss might be about. In my opinion, anyway, there really shouldn't be any. I couldn't get past the first minute of the video I clicked on. I cringed so hard, not because of any blindness-related content, but her voice and manner just went right through me.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-08-08 01:32:31

Its her voice that valley girl crap.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2019-08-08 05:03:52

Yeah that's really annoying.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-08 05:09:43 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2022-02-20 15:20:42)

I've never met Molly Burke, and never have watched her videos. I've glanced through her Twitter but don't remember anything interesting. I'll have to watch some of her videos and see what I think.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2019-08-08 06:11:29 (edited by Quin 2019-08-08 14:53:03)

@22, thank you! Can someone not be a fan of a particular youtuber? does every one of pewdiepies female subscribers have a crush on him? no!

2019-08-08 06:51:09

@23 lower moderation: language. Even though god is fake we don’t want to offend.

Only one video I saw was Andrew Haung’s music blind devices challenge. He did awesome with that track. But it wasn’t even her video. It wasn’t even about blindness. And I still hate the way she presents blindness content. She didn’t say much but it was enough.

2019-08-08 07:10:04

Okay guys, this behaviour is actually very childish. I only mentioned it three times and that was a few months apart from each other. I did not say anything about getting her an audible book. Where did I say that? No, I honestly don’t watch her videos for her content, but she inspires me as I am going through a few things as of late. Also, you do realise this website is visible to the entire world? What would people say if they stumbled across all of the childish behaviour exhibited by most of you guys. To those people on my side, thank you. Now I am going to get a new solid-state drive put in my PC. It’s 500 GB. That’s just something positive to distract all the people.  But I have a question for you  Ironcross. Assuming you are mail, do you have a crush or any romantic feelings towards  Katy Perry?  Why do you think I would be asking you that question? I’m asking you that question for the exact reasons that you are asking me. I’m sure everyone can agree with me that what you are doing is just very immature. You are the only one who basically said it and is continuing.